CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sally cuntbreed Jones

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Ding dong the bitch is dead. Drone strike, hah hah. Fucking rot in hell you scummy bitch.

I should feel sad that her 12-year old son (fucking "Jojo") was apparently also killed, but the smile just won't leave my face. Does that make me a bad person?

Apparently, she wanted to return to the UK but some naughty men from ISIS were not happy with the idea.

Let me just congratulate everybody involved on this new immigration policy. At £100,000, a missile is cheaper than letting the terrorist cunt sign on for a couple of years.

I'm sure some bleeding heart, leftie liberal will be choking on their latte because of the erosion of her human rights. I remember my grandmother saying to me on her deathbed "Bambi (she was mental by this time, she thought I was a cartoon deer) remember these words of advice; never chop wood in a rubber dinghy and never wear a nuns habit while waving a machine gun about". Advice I've always heeded. Well except the wood in a dinghy one. 

9 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I should feel sad that her 12-year old son (fucking "Jojo") was apparently also killed, but the smile just won't leave my face. Does that make me a bad person?

No.

On 04/07/2017 at 6:45 PM, Fender777 said:

This fucking putrid collection of flesh and blood wants to return home to the UK after being an ISIS recruitment officer, i don't give a flying fuck about her change of mind to do with the terrorist scum fodders. The fact that she is responsible for planning many terror attacks is enough to execute this cuntbrain along with her cunt husband (already dead).

I also read one report saying her 12 year old son took part in executions, yeah right, we want that little cuntbundle in this country. She is crying her cunt eyes out now, well cunt off and stay in the shit stained bed you made for yourself...in my opinion that's like a serial killer going to another country and going on a kill rampage then asking to be taken back in because their killing days are behind them, fuck off Sally you rotten minge, stay and rot in the country YOU choose to fight for. CUNT !!

Burn her and severe her head off and leave it on a pole on London Bridge.

• 5 months later...
Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 13/10/2017 at 12:48 AM, Monumental cunt said:
On 04/07/2017 at 6:45 PM, Fender777 said:

TBurn her and severe her head off and leave it on a pole on London Bridge.

severe?

Guest King Rollo
On 3/15/2018 at 3:22 PM, Albert Ross said:

You need to be careful who you're telling to:

"Choose a picture for your profile, then choose life.

Fuck off."

Why does he need to be careful, Albert?

On 3/15/2018 at 3:22 PM, Albert Ross said:

You need to be careful who you're telling to:

"Choose a picture for your profile, then choose life.

Fuck off."

What the gracious cunt are you on about Tosso, remove your tongue from P's limb dried up jack and speak some fucking sense.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because Albert is a treble hard bastard. His chocolate starfish has seen more action than Audie Murphy and John Rambo combined. Best not to mess with him, he might tell you that you smell of poo.

D'you think he looks like that guy off the Mr Muscle ads in the '90s?

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Because Albert is a treble hard bastard. His chocolate starfish has seen more action than Audie Murphy and John Rambo combined. Best not to mess with him, he might tell you that you smell of poo.

Yeah, even my claw hammers are frightened of him, that's how hard he is.

5 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

D'you think he looks like that guy off the Mr Muscle ads in the '90s?

1 minute ago, Claw hammer bastard said:

Yeah, even my claw hammers are frightened of him, that's how hard he is.

You two cunts obviously have the measure of Albert the great. His like to post ratio is entirely due to Pen, and therefore irrelevant. I want him dead. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Claw hammer bastard said:

We will get Rev out of semi-retirement with his bark stripper.

I would like to torment him in Hannibal Lecter style, convincing him to slice off parts of his face and feed it to his own dogs.