CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Owls

Decimus

No sooner had I posted this excellent nomination, I began to feel an overwhelming sensation of existential dread. The more ornithological posts made on this masterpiece, the more I could sense something terrifying approaching, creeping nearer with each twitchers tale regaled.

Finally, I could take it no more, and sought to escape, only to be paralysed with fear upon looking out of my conservatory window.

00B3C9C8000004B0-0-image-a-4_14250706528

Guest Dr. Quim
Just now, Decimus said:

No sooner had I posted this excellent nomination, I began to feel an overwhelming sensation of existential dread. The more ornithological posts made on this masterpiece, the more I could sense something terrifying approaching, creeping nearer with each twitchers tale regaled.

Finally, I could take it no more, and sought to escape, only to be paralysed with fear upon looking out of my conservatory window.

Fucking hell! Don't to that...

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Existential dread? Again? And to think we used to be Nazi pals. I wish Jewdy was here to see this.

You fuckin poof Deco.

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

All I see is a belligerent old fart who would be a goody target for my Purdey.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
On 14/07/2017 at 21:48, Stubby Pecker said:

Also that's a picture of a European eagle owl, not even native to our isles, apparently. You could have at least managed to find the offending species, a tawny. Any cunt knows they need mature trees for nesting and hunting, thus ruling out the barren swamp where you live so must either be on holiday or hearing things.

I'm quite often out and about around Breydon marshes, doing things that are none of your fucking business. I've seen countless barn owls flying about and there isn't a tree or barn in sight. Are they up to no fucking good?

Explain.

Guest DrCunt
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm quite often out and about around Breydon marshes, doing things that are none of your fucking business. I've seen countless barn owls flying about and there isn't a tree or barn in sight. Are they up to no fucking good?

Explain.

Irish & hangs around the Halvergate marshes by the A47 lots...

Do you own some of those scrawny fucking horses on there? Please don't say its the one near Great Yarmouth that stands by its gate next to the A47 all day long with its 4ft cock hanging out and a smug look on its face.

Punkape is going to be visiting the Vauxhall Holiday Park this summer after that revelation.

17 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

Irish & hangs around the Halvergate marshes by the A47 lots...

Do you own some of those scrawny fucking horses on there? Please don't say its the one near Great Yarmouth that stands by its gate next to the A47 all day long with its 4ft cock hanging out and a smug look on its face.

Punkape is going to be visiting the Vauxhall Holiday Park this summer after that revelation.

I hold no truck with those thieving pikey bastards, the amount they charge to be dragged down the not-so-golden mile by some rabid nag is scandalous.

However, I went to high school with one of the family. Cobholm stock, which says it all. A more disreputable bunch of toerags you couldn't hope to meet outside of a meat raffle night down The Albion. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I hold no truck with those thieving pikey bastards, the amount they charge to be dragged down the not-so-golden mile by some rabid nag is scandalous.

However, I went to high school with one of the family. Cobholm stock, which says it all. A more disreputable bunch of toerags you couldn't hope to meet outside of a meat raffle night down The Albion. 

What the fuck is it with chavs and meat raffles? 

I assume it's the fact that the first prize can be obtained by tempting it to a fence, hitting it with a hammer and putting it in the back of the Saxo.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I assume it's the fact that the first prize can be obtained by tempting it to a fence, hitting it with a hammer and putting it in the back of the Saxo.

I'm just glad you've heard of them. I went out with someone from Cheshire at university (steady) and she didn't have a clue what they were. To be fair, taking part in a raffle to win a frozen out of date rustler burger from farm foods is hardly anything to be proud of.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm just glad you've heard of them. I went out with someone from Cheshire at university (steady) and she didn't have a clue what they were. To be fair, taking part in a raffle to win a frozen out of date rustler burger from farm foods is hardly anything to be proud of.

Oop t' north, they call them 'meat platter raffles'.

filthy sub-human pigs. Competing to win a plate of condemned bacteria, bleached to get rid of the blue, ministry dye.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Explain.

I once stayed n Hilgay in possibly the worst and freakiest B&B on earth (stank of fags and my room was full of dolls of the nightmarish Chucky kind) and witnessed a Barn Owl successfully hunting. The place has very few trees but the key to working out where they nest is in their name, you thick cunt. Next time you're a 'willow the wisp' hunting, try going for a swim carrying a breeze block

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They're all the rage in Australia, at least the fucking dives I visited. Ask @southerncunt, he'll know