CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Travel Insurance

Ape™️

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Yes, that really is robbery on their part isn't it? I bet you wished you'd snapped your spine last time you went to lanzarote and got airlifted back to a BUPA hospital for 18 months of rehabilitation, just so you can claim big and make the most of it.. 

I just clicked a button on this post that said "Iron" on it - fuck knows what that's done to your "reputation".

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Cuntybaws said:

I just clicked a button on this post that said "Iron" on it - fuck knows what that's done to your "reputation".

Almost certainly enhanced it. Thanks.

58 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

I'm not even going to read that. Go away.

'Crying multi ID on here is the equivalent of Trump crying fake news on twitter. The last resort of a cornered fuckwit'. Hit him with that one, gobbie. It's all you've got.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
39 minutes ago, Frank said:

'Crying multi ID on here is the equivalent of Trump crying fake news on twitter. The last resort of a cornered fuckwit'. Hit him with that one, gobbie. It's all you've got.

Coincidence that PunkApe liked this comment, your most famous multi?

Illumitardy conspiracy. 

On 30/07/2017 at 6:24 PM, Ape said:

Otherwise known as a license to print fucking money. So many questions, so many exclusions, so many ways the cunts can worm their way out of actually paying a penny. One fucking week, in fucking Portugal - they can get fucked.

Fuck off.

Go to a good insurance broker and get your travel insurance there. You can get a cheaper policy that covers you for all your annual holidays provided you don't go to somewhere utterly bizarre like Gaza or North Korea.......On second thoughts do exactly that....

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Punkape said:

Go to a good insurance broker and get your travel insurance there. You can get a cheaper policy that covers you for all your annual holidays provided you don't go to somewhere utterly bizarre like Gaza or North Korea.......On second thoughts do exactly that....

lol.

Fuck off.

Puff.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

Don't golfing holidays warrant a slightly higher premium, as the risk of getting walloped by a couple of stray balls is increased?

Guest nobgobbler
8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

When they get 3 clicks or more they get smacked in the face with iron. 

32 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I hate your new avatar, change it back to a colobus monkey immediately 

It's a fucker when they keep changing them isn't it. I too see Punky as a colobus, Alfie as a geriatric punk, Ape as a magician out of 'Big Trouble In Little China' and so on....at least if it looks like Lolo Ferrari I know it's you Stubby.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off pervert.

Poor punkape, what an utter peasant.

Are you getting ready for pride yet? Has Mr Mtbele your pimp ordered the extra lube and condoms?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're at your gay dogging site early today....

lol.

Fuck off.

I expect that your trousers go "lumpy" when you see Mtbele.

Guest Alfie Noakes
33 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You're at your gay dogging site early today....

lol.

Fuck off.

I know I can see you over there.

Take it like a man you huge effeminate queen.