CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who go on "All inclusive" holidays

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A word of warning to you Noakes.

You don't run this board even if you ponce around thinking you do.You should start to tone down your bombastic and silly rhetoric but more importantly show some respect for your betters and the Christian faith. 

Punkape.

And nether do you, so give it a rest, you sanctimonious little turd.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You don't run this board even if you ponce around thinking you do.You should start to tone down your bombastic and silly rhetoric but more importantly show some respect for your betters and the Christian faith. 

Punkape.

It had to be said Punkers, and you are the man who said it. What a Godless lefty he is. Probably drinks Aldi's cider from the can.  lol 

Guest Alfie Noakes
19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Punkape.

Oh go fuck yourself. I have no importance here, you seem to think this matters, LOL.

Sheepleton.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

It had to be said Punkers, and you are the man who said it. What a Godless lefty he is. Probably drinks Aldi's cider from the can.  lol 

A Frenchman calling me a godless leftie, that is fucking rich! I am so far left I come back out the other side. I do not drink anything other than Farmer Pigglethwaites Fighting Scrumpy, cloudy, exclusive and extremely violent.

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I've no intention of doing so but please tell us about you "all inclusive"......

Were you all shitfaced every day ? 

I'd like you to explain to the good people of The Corner why for the past year and a half you have absolutely refused to denigrate bungalows? 

What's your angle?

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'd have thought Benidorm would be right up your street, especially with the endless stream of drunk British slags susceptible to Zolpidem and Rohypnol.  

Just shows how wrong you could be,perhaps I over estimated you,How was Skegness?

Fuck off

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 hours ago, Mingeeta said:

Serious question Punkers.

Why are you acting like such a wanker?

Last week you made a few good funny posts, this week you are back to normal.

I said something similar to Punkape on his hunting nom.

One of his retorts was well thought out and funny, and the frustrating thing with him is that he can be funny, but most of his contributions are repetitive and silly.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I said something similar to Punkape on his hunting nom.

One of his retorts was well thought out and funny, and the frustrating thing with him is that he can be funny, but most of his contributions are repetitive and silly.

Losing such an idiot forever would be a bad thing. We wouldn't be able to laugh at him when he forces roops into being judge, jury and prison governor.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and you have a week off in the cooler to look forward to.

Roops, is it the all inclusive thing, for being overwhelmingly monotonous, or both?

On 30 August 2017 at 6:00 PM, Mingeeta said:

Serious question Punkers.

Why are you acting like such a wanker?

Last week you made a few good funny posts, this week you are back to normal.

Spotto had a go with ricks alter ego and failed miserably as he's too nice. Now our axe wielding mod is back from hols (a relentless drug, prossie and booze fuelled mission in Vegas no doubt) normal service is resumed