CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt's with silent letters in their names

Guest Lady Penelope

4 hours ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A prime example is "Leonard" which is pronounced "Lennard" .. what is it with these silent "o" cunts?

I nominate the former liberal leader Menzies Campbell, whose name should be pronounced 'MEN-ZEES' (like the newsagent) but the silly posh inbred halfwit calls himself 'MING-ISS'. Similarly, posh cunts called Ralph, who insist on being called 'Rafe', the peak of wankerishness.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I nominate the former liberal leader Menzies Campbell, whose name should be pronounced 'MEN-ZEES' (like the newsagent) but the silly posh inbred halfwit calls himself 'MING-ISS'. Similarly, posh cunts called Ralph, who insist on being called 'Rafe', the peak of wankerishness.

And often shortened to just Ming by the racist telly cunts, fucking outrageous insult to Chinese folk.

Edited by Trumpton Bacon
Hypocritical racism at the BBC

51 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Go easy on her, this site is all the poor old Clunge Monkey has got. You wouldn't like sitting in a rusting wheelchair all day, your breath smelling of fish, now would   you.

Tell us all about the daily horror story your life is faux frog cûnt 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Also former Tory MP Norman St John-Stevas. Norman Saint John Stevas? Nope, Norman Sinjun Stevas.

• 1 year later...
Guest Khiwa
On 31/08/2017 at 18:17, Guest Spanky said:

Ralph Fiennes. What the fuck is that about? 

This Leonard Rossiter tribute band was on the radio yesterday, and referred to himself in the third person as "Rafe".

It's fucking RALF you illiterate cunt!

If you want it pronounced otherwise, then get the spelling changed by Her Maj's Deed Poll.

Stop thinking just cos you're posh, everyone will pander to your fucking perversion of pisspronounciation.

Dyslexic count.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 31/08/2017 at 07:58, Flatline said:

Go easy on her, this site is all the poor old Clunge Monkey has got. You wouldn't like sitting in a rusting wheelchair all day, your breath smelling of fish, now would   you.

That's NOT his breath.  

On 31/08/2017 at 13:19, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I raise you with Siobhan pronounced shuv-orn.

I'm off to the Butcher Bhoy tonight, Drew to get off of my fucking face on poitín for St. P's.

Why don't you pop in. Make yourself known at the bar and I'll stand you a pint on the condition that I can immediately smash it into your stupid fucking face.

Sláinte.