CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

17 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

@Snatch I'm so excited for this I've got an earlier train and started smashing back the exports. Departing London now! 

enhanced-buzz-3652-1423588018-6.jpg?down

Did you purchase it from the cafe carriage? If so, there's a distinct chance that the odd little man who served you and struggled to count the change from £10 for your £9.99 worth of tin was actually tonight's opponent. 

My money is on a points victory to Snitch, he's older, wiser, and once spent a weekend at a reservists training camp*. 

*2 out of 3 of these statements have yet to be confirmed. 

46 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm about to run out of data snatch.

I'm going to try and find a dodgy corner shop in Birmingham to get a top up card for my burner phone. 

Hold tight. 

Snatch might be many things, but he's not a fighter. I'd assume the worm has handed the baton over to a member with a little more time on his hands. 

What in heaven's name would you do if you found yourself standing in front of the totally redundant, ex-militia/doorman/thickster, Eric fucking Cuntman?

27 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'm going to try and find a dodgy corner shop in Birmingham to get a top up card for my burner phone. 

Hold tight. 

Top up card? Carlsberg export? You cheap skate cunt.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Snatch might be many things, but he's not a fighter. I'd assume the worm has handed the baton to a member with a little more time on his hands. 

What in heaven's name would you do if you found yourself standing in front of the totally redundant, ex-militia/doorman/thickster, Eric fucking Cuntman?

With your twig like legs I bet you don't go out in a strong breeze.

7 minutes ago, Frank said:

Snatch might be many things, but he's not a fighter. I'd assume the worm has handed the baton to a member with a little more time on his hands. 

He'd die. Eric would crush him with those huge balls of his that you like to obsess over.

I've been asked earlier by Bill before his data expired to pass a message on.

He has assured me that he will be waiting in the car park of Stratford Upon-Avon train station near the main barriers next to his blue Ford Ka, will be from 7pm. He's asked that Snatch posts a picture of his current location in Stratford and does not delete the Exif location so he can be sure that he's turned up. If he hasn't heard anything by 19:30 he will assume that his challenge has not been accepted.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been asked earlier by Bill before his data expired to pass a message on.

He has assured me that he will be waiting in the car park of Stratford Upon-Avon train station near the main barriers next to his blue Ford Ka, will be from 7pm. He's asked that Snatch posts a picture of his current location in Stratford and does not delete the Exif location so he can be sure that he's turned up. If he hasn't heard anything by 19:30 he will assume that his challenge has not been accepted.

Bill must be a persuasive cunt, getting the rail operator to allow him to put his car on the train which he earlier stated that he was travelling on. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Bill must be a persuasive cunt, getting the rail operator to allow him to put his car on the train which he earlier stated that he was travelling on. 

He works in London several days a week but visits his girlfriend in Stratford regularly, commuting by train but leaving his car at the station beforehand. The onus is on Snatch now, Bill's turned up and is waiting...

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

He works in London several days a week but visits his girlfriend in Stratford regularly, commuting by train but leaving his car at the station beforehand. The onus is on Snatch now, Bill's turned up and is waiting...

Who says I'm not there?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
50 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I guess bins need emptying in London too, but what surprises me in all this is that you talk of his 'girlfriend' in the third person when everyone on here knows it is you. You're the Paul to his Barry, chuckle, chuckle.

2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I guess bins need emptying in London too, but what surprises me in all this is that you talk of his 'girlfriend' in the third person when everyone on here knows it is you. You're the Paul to his Barry, chuckle, chuckle.

Up your game, Drew. I can't very well inhabit the Magdalen estate and the bard's birthplace simultaneously.

5 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Hold tight. 

If you was gonna stop in my humble abode you could of said, I would have sorted a pub carpark for you with all the bunting and everything, handbags at dawn and that.