CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Existing is probably nearer the truth.

I invision him from  the character of johnny got his gun, no face or hair trapped in an endless loop of dancing in  his own head ,and wondering where his imaginary boat has gone ,while the nurses keep the barely human corpse alive.

Just now, Snowflake said:

I invision him from  the character of johnny got his gun, no face or hair trapped in an endless loop of dancing in  his own head ,and wondering where his imaginary boat has gone ,while the nurses keep the barely human corpse alive.

...by Dalton Trumbo, a classic of its day.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Can someone please provide a brief update? Did snatch make/bottle it? 

Did Stickers make/bottle it?

I wasn't the one drilling a hole in the toilet cubicle around waist height.

30 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Can someone please provide a brief update? Did snatch make/bottle it? 

I just happened to be in Stratford on work (playing othello) and during the interval I legged it over to the CC rumble and found bill. As I was blacked up, the silly cunt dropped his pants and bent double hoping for a foot long black snake up the shitter. I prepared to strangle the ugly little cunt, and I mean ugly, but a wave of humanity swept over me and I began to take pity on the pathetic creature before me. I ended up taking him for a few pints and offering some great advice on how to be a better person. Expect a better bill on his return and less posts as I couldn't resist breaking his arm at the end of our bro date.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been asked earlier by Bill before his data expired to pass a message on.

He has assured me that he will be waiting in the car park of Stratford Upon-Avon train station near the main barriers next to his blue Ford Ka, will be from 7pm. He's asked that Snatch posts a picture of his current location in Stratford and does not delete the Exif location so he can be sure that he's turned up. If he hasn't heard anything by 19:30 he will assume that his challenge has not been accepted.

Firstly, with the right software EXIF data can be edited/amended and secondly, what "burner 'phone"? He's using his usual contract smart 'phone. Not for the first time Billy No Balls' attempt in subterfuge and the dark arts has ended in disaster. Jeez, you guys are nearly as dangerous as the breakaway faction of the Tufty Club...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Firstly, with the right software EXIF data can be edited/amended and secondly, what "burner 'phone"? He's using his usual contract smart 'phone. Not for the first time Billy No Balls' attempt in subterfuge and the dark arts has ended in disaster. Jeez, you guys are nearly as dangerous as the breakaway faction of the Tufty Club...

Really?, what a let down, I truly believed Bill had bought a burner phone, taken a day off work and was genuinely meeting with snatch to prove to the corner he had balls, I don't think he can recover from this...

Guest Bill Stickers

Snatch, I'm a busy man and you not only wasted my evening but left me out of pocket.

I think you should stump up the cost of my return, don't you? Perhaps admin can bail you out using the PayPal reserves if you can't afford it.

I waited for over an hour in the car park to no avail. Exasperated, I finished off the remaining 8 tins from my crate of 24 Stellas and wandered around the ticket machine area.

An elderly, slightly perverted looking gentleman came up and asked if I could change his fiver so he could buy 20 minutes parking.

Assuming this to be a sort of code, I fucking lumped the cunt, punted his small West Highland terrier into some shrubbery and ran off. Still angry and dissatisfied at proceedings, I also stole a young woman's umbrella on the train back to London.

I hope you're happy. You've got blood on your hands. The poor bloke was a proper geriatric and it was a great sucker punch. The umbrella is also an expensive one from a Mandarin Oriental. 

Countless lives ruined by your cowardice and selfishness. 

I accept Snatch, that due to my data running out en route, it can never be verified I was there.

However, what we could ascertain with certainty is whether you turned up or not. Your failure to provide a photo is damaging, but not all is lost.

If Snatch, you didn't show up, it won't look good for you. You very much laboured the point that it would be cowardly not to show. 

Roops, you may remember I once said I had visited Malaysia, and was called a liar by two esteemed members. You very kindly and without being asked, and I'm sure not to catch me out, checked the IP logs and clarified that I indeed had been where I said, when I said. 

Please Roops, save Snatch's honour and prove to us he was in the Stratford-upon-Avon area. You did it for me - do it for him too... please.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Snatch, I'm a busy man and you not only wasted my evening but left me out of pocket.

I think you should stump up the cost of my return, don't you? Perhaps admin can bail you out using the PayPal reserves if you can't afford it.

I waited for over an hour in the car park to no avail. Exasperated, I finished off the remaining 8 tins from my crate of 24 Stellas and wandered around the ticket machine area.

An elderly, slightly perverted looking gentleman came up and asked if I could change his fiver so he could buy 20 minutes parking.

Assuming this to be a sort of code, I fucking lumped the cunt, punted his small West Highland terrier into some shrubbery and ran off. Still angry and dissatisfied at proceedings, I also stole a young woman's umbrella on the train back to London.

I hope you're happy. You've got blood on your hands. The poor bloke was a proper geriatric and it was a great sucker punch. The umbrella is also an expensive one from a Mandarin Oriental. 

I accept Snatch, that due to my data running out en route, it can never be verified I was there.

However, what we could ascertain with certainty is whether you turned up or not. Your failure to provide a photo is damaging, but not all is lost.

If Snatch, you didn't show up, it won't look good for you. You very much laboured the point that it would be cowardly not to show. 

Roops, you may remember I once said I had visited Malaysia, and was called a liar by two esteemed members. You very kindly and without being asked, and I'm sure not to catch me out, checked the IP logs and clarified that I indeed had been where I said, when I said. 

Please Roops, save Snatch's honour and prove to us he was in the Stratford-upon-Avon area. You did it for me - do it for him too... please.

As you were unable to provide IP data to confirm where you were it would be remiss of me to say where Snatch was bearing in mind that you were caught out telling porkies about your 'phone. However, none of this matters - its a given that no-one attends challenges to swing handbags, more surprising then that you thought you could hoodwink another punter to the extent that you roped in a fellow member of the Cliquey Clots Club to assist you.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

This is rubbish. Stupid cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

more surprising then that you thought you could hoodwink another punter 

I disagree. Snatch is exceptionally thick. 

Clique is as clique does Roops. We could hardly call ourselves one if we didn't hatch little schemes together could we?

Interesting my IP location data is free to be public record but not others. I suppose little Snatch does need some protection now that he's a renowned bottle job though.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Oh, great. He's still alive. 

Cunt. 

It is the biggest tragedy of our times, bigger than famine, war or the ever increasing wealth of the few. If I wasn't the physical flid that I am I would gladly take the time for doing the crime.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I just happened to be in Stratford on work (playing othello) and during the interval I legged it over to the CC rumble and found bill. As I was blacked up, the silly cunt dropped his pants and bent double hoping for a foot long black snake up the shitter. I prepared to strangle the ugly little cunt, and I mean ugly, but a wave of humanity swept over me and I began to take pity on the pathetic creature before me. I ended up taking him for a few pints and offering some great advice on how to be a better person. Expect a better bill on his return and less posts as I couldn't resist breaking his arm at the end of our bro date.

The odd thing is that Bill never noticed me driving around the car park in my Hillman Avenger. :unsure: