CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wasteful People

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ever since Saab went down hill due to GM's meddling I moved over to Audi. Last year I had a Merc E class - lovely car with the smoothest 9 speed auto I've experienced, also I was seduced by the 3 pointed badge but it's an old man's car and it wasn't really me. After some badgering with my firms CFO I very recently took delivery of a S5 Sportback Quattro and I love it!

A friend who drives about 50,000 miles a years switched from BMWs to Audis a few years ago because the Audis are more reliable.

20 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm not surprised. Models echoing this seem popular in Llandudno-Wrexham and other typically chavvy/nouveau-riche towns in north Wales. 

7021821067_1733453506_b.jpg

That's a previous model 2 ltr A5 coupe (though it has a discreet Quattro badge). I did look at that a few years ago but the ride comfort was atrocious. Audi sorted the suspensions issues on the new model last year. Mine car is an V6 3ltr S5 Sportback, a completely different beast.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Let me get this straight. You poodle along at lower speeds than other road users, never checking your rear-view mirrors to see who you're undoubtedly pissing off. You must be as popular on the roads as you are here.

You seem to labour under the notion that I care about the opinions of randomers. .set that burden down wuggers baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
18 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

No it means the hint of a full works (swallows, with wet finger massaging his prostate) blowjob to follow if he signs the order form. 

Ooh err, who the fuck wouldn't sign that off? 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Those things are fucking bollocks to the point where I'd strongly advise getting one.

I had one from 18 until I was 24 and drove my shit car like a total cunt and regularly got an excellent score in excess of 90%. 

Any chance of a nom today, Bill? I'm bored out of my fucking mind.

How about:

"Cunts Over the Age of 17 Who Are Neither Jeremy Clarkson Or Jackie Stewart Yet Still Constantly Bang On and Fucking On About Cars Like An Autist With a Mechano Set"?

45 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

A friend who drives about 50,000 miles a years switched from BMWs to Audis a few years ago because the Audis are more reliable.

To be fair the reliability record of Audis is mediocre to say the least, however comparative stats are misleading as all modern vehicles are extremely reliable compared to only a few years ago. I've never really warmed to BMW even though they are well engineered. That said avoid SUV's for serious off-roading.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Those things are fucking bollocks to the point where I'd strongly advise getting one.

I had one from 18 until I was 24 and drove my shit car like a total cunt and regularly got an excellent score in excess of 90%. 

I've no experience of them, but from what you've just told me, they appear to be a waste of whatever money it costs the insurance companies to buy them, the tech equivalent of the emperors new clothes.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Manky said:

My Merida Crossway is the dogs bollocks. Many, many mpg and ultra low emissions. Quiet and low maintenance. Eat shit and die, petrolheads.

Manky's best investment was that secondhand Rigonda radiogram that he bought in 1978 .. he still spends hours alone listening to the boxed set of Dorothy Squires LPs that his Uncle Jim left him when he popped his clogs back in 1983.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ever since Saab went down hill due to GM's meddling I moved over to Audi. Last year I had a Merc E class - lovely car with the smoothest 9 speed auto I've experienced, also I was seduced by the 3 pointed badge but it's an old man's car and it wasn't really me. After some badgering with my firms CFO I very recently took delivery of a S5 Sportback Quattro and I love it!

It's sad when a unique and quirky company like Saab is destroyed by soulless accountancy from a passionless parent company like GM, who if I remember correctly, ignored the eccentric Swedish engineers and ordered them to glue a Saab badge onto the front of a Vauxhall Vectra. It also depresses me to know that Volvo will soon only be making giant Scalextrix cars and dropping the big V6 road tanks that I have become so attached to in the past.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's sad when a unique and quirky company like Saab is destroyed by soulless accountancy from a passionless parent company like GM, who if I remember correctly, ignored the eccentric Swedish engineers and ordered them to glue a Saab badge onto the front of a Vauxhall Vectra. It also depresses me to know that Volvo will soon only be making giant Scalextrix cars and dropping the big V6 road tanks that I have become so attached to in the past.

Sorry Eckers, gotta disagree there, Scalextric is the way forward.

I had use of a Tesla Model X for a couple of days recently, a most impressive tool.

13 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Manky's best investment was that secondhand Rigonda radiogram that he bought in 1978 .. he still spends hours alone listening to the boxed set of Dorothy Squires LPs that his Uncle Jim left him when he popped his clogs back in 1983.

I went Audio Cassette in '73 and full DVD many moons ago. Still don't do streaming. Fuck off with your Vinyl you fucking dinosaur.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

I went Audio Cassette in '73 and full DVD many moons ago. Still don't do streaming. Fuck off with your Vinyl you fucking dinosaur.

I bet that you are into PVC.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Any chance of a nom today, Bill? I'm bored out of my fucking mind.

How about:

"Cunts Over the Age of 17 Who Are Neither Jeremy Clarkson Or Jackie Stewart Yet Still Constantly Bang On and Fucking On About Cars Like An Autist With a Mechano Set"?

How about cunts who queue unsuccessfully for Jewish seeded rye and sourdough bread? 

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That's a previous model 2 ltr A5 coupe (though it has a discreet Quattro badge). I did look at that a few years ago but the ride comfort was atrocious. Audi sorted the suspensions issues on the new model last year. Mine car is an V6 3ltr S5 Sportback, a completely different beast.

Ah but can you see the soles of your shoes in the wing mirrors Roops?