CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Flat Earthers

Jake The Muss

8 minutes ago, scotty said:

2 scotcoin 

Scotty it's no secret that I recently acquired this shit house. I will tell you now - in fact you can all take note - if there's one more crappy joke posted on any of my pages, you'll be fucked off and out on your ear. 

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

Scotty it's no secret that I recently acquired this shit house. I will tell you now - in fact you can all take note - if there's one more crappy joke posted on any of my pages, you'll be fucked off and out on your ear. 

What goes Oooooih?

A cow in a washing machine with a bayonet through its bollocks stood in a library with a chicken by the side of the road next to an orthodox Jew and an Irishman.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby is in a sweat and currently taking part in an 80's style training montage. Furiously flicking through his Gemz 'n Stuff 1986 annual

He's got a couple of those 99p Little Gem guides so he should fly through.

@Stubby Pecker, you inbred little dolt, you've made a right cunt of yourself today, haven't you? 

Digging up the rubble in your shitty little garden in order to lay that new fangled crazy paving does not constitute being a Geology expert. The sepia toned photos of your 'achievement' on the wall of the only toilet in your tiny single-glazed terraced house are not your degree certificates. 

It's safe to say you're done here. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

@Stubby Pecker, you inbred little dolt, you've made a right cunt of yourself today, haven't you? 

Digging up the rubble in your shitty little garden in order to lay that new fangled crazy paving does not constitute being a Geology expert. The sepia toned photos of your 'achievement' on the wall of the only toilet in your tiny single-glazed terraced house are not your degree certificates. 

It's safe to say you're done here. 

Stubby has doctored the theatrical poster of 2008's Journey to the Centre of the Earth and superimposed his fat fucking face over Brendan Fraser's. Armed with a plastic bucket and spade and an Argos rock sampling kit he's a force to be reckoned with within the rock and roll world of geology.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby has doctored the theatrical poster of 2008's Journey to the Centre of the Earth and superimposed his fat fucking face over Brendan Fraser's. Armed with a plastic bucket and spade and an Argos rock sampling kit he's a force to be reckoned with within the rock and roll world of geology.

All this talk of excavation has raised Swarm from the dead. 

@luke swarm, where the fuck have you beeen?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Kill yourself. 

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Knock, knock. 

Idiot. 

Guest Spanky
8 hours ago, Decimus said:

One would assume that you at least hold a BSc along with MSc and PhD. However, your silence on the matter is telling and I suspect your only expertise in the field is reading the first two editions of Rock and Mineral magazine.

Please prove me wrong, I want to believe you.

Like all lies, it is probably based on some truth. There he is, little Stubbs, he's made it through clearing and into some low level University. This was his big chance and he was going to try really hard. Bought the text books, even a couple of journals too. He's thumbing through, furrowed brow, trying to concentrate on those big words like glacier and rock. But it's 1998 and that collection of FHM is beckoning. So he gives up. Grabs one of his favourite issues, peels the pages apart and dreams of having a pair of breasts like Jordan.

2 hours ago, Frank said:

A duck was about to cross the road when a chicken said "don't do it mate, you'll never hear the end of it."

22 minutes ago, Spanky said:

Like all lies, it is probably based on some truth. There he is, little Stubbs, he's made it through clearing and into some low level University. This was his big chance and he was going to try really hard. Bought the text books, even a couple of journals too. He's thumbing through, furrowed brow, trying to concentrate on those big words like glacier and rock. But it's 1998 and that collection of FHM is beckoning. So he gives up. Grabs one of his favourite issues, peels the pages apart and dreams of having a pair of breasts like Jordan.

I now know who's spunk it is that glues your eyes shut

Guest Spanky
22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I now know who's spunk it is that glues your eyes shut

I'm sorry Stubby. I was wrong. I apologise. It wasn't back issues of FHM. Based on your creepy collection of avatars you have been using, it was more likely something more niche with a title like "Sissy Trannies on Tricycles." I'm right aren't I. That's why you don't know anything about geology isn't it?

15 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I'm sorry Stubby. I was wrong. I apologise. It wasn't back issues of FHM. Based on your creepy collection of avatars you have been using, it was more likely something more niche with a title like "Sissy Trannies on Tricycles." I'm right aren't I. That's why you don't know anything about geology isn't it?

Ahh the smell of your fetid body wafts around the corner again. Mostly it's of other peoples shit accumulated on your nose and tongue. And by the awful toadying you display it's not hard to work out whose shit it is.

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Consider yourself spanked, now fuck off out of it

Guest Spanky
7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ahh the smell of your fetid body wafts around the corner again. Mostly it's of other peoples shit accumulated on your nose and tongue. And by the awful toadying you display it's not hard to work out whose shit it is.

Crossdressers on Catamarans?

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Spanky said:

It's depressing when people have done more gurners than UCAS points and still get a tertiary education. 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It's depressing when people have done more gurners than UCAS points and still get a tertiary education. 

It's depressing when some cunt like you who does a shit job of trying to look smarter than he is (and fails), openly admits to being a multi ID user and is still with us. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

It's depressing when some cunt like you who does a shit job of trying to look smarter than he is (and fails), openly admits to being a multi ID user and is still with us. 

It's ok Stubby, a B-tec in environmental geoscience from the agrircural college of East Hereford is better than nothing. 

3 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

He's got a couple of those 99p Little Gem guides so he should fly through.

Pen, most newcomers to the site would be lured into the attractiveness of your new avatar and accompanying 'top pussy' accolade, when in all probability you look like the old woman who climbs out of the bath in The Shining.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck is 'agrircural'? I think bill's pissed again.

I didn't want to pick him up on that as I know he's not the brightest. I think he's drunk on his own self importance and that of the fuckwits he crawls up with when in reality nobody gives a shit. Don't worry I've grassed them all to different moderators.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Pen, most newcomers to the site would be lured into the attractiveness of your new avatar and accompanying 'top pussy' accolade, when in all probability you look like the old woman who climbs out of the bath in The Shining.

903f84f5358cf24bae7d0c95f1a7b7c3.jpgInstant bonner killer wolf, but you know Neil would. Pen however...,

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I didn't want to pick him up on that as I know he's not the brightest. I think he's drunk on his own self importance and that of the fuckwits he crawls up with when in reality nobody gives a shit. Don't worry I've grassed them all to different moderators.

The irony of making five spelling mistakes in one word whilst questioning someone else's intellectual prowess is probably lost on the cunt anyway.

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The irony of making five spelling mistakes in one word whilst questioning someone else's intellectual prowess is probably lost on the cunt anyway.

Five spelling mistakes in one cunting word!

Farmer@William T.D. Stickers Explain yourself thickoid

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Passed out on the sofa with half a scoffed kebab and franks spunk in his mouth