CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Return of Star Trek.

Guest 'eavensabove

12 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Anybody that didn't like the original Star Trek, is a cunt. It's the Vulcan in me, if you like, but it remains to be seen what this new load of cack is gonna be like. Scotty, I am sure, will be beaming 'em up like a pro once he's got wind of it.   

You're idea of fun would be as the Commandant of an intergalactic concentration camp for gay aliens. You could then "fiddle" with them with impunity.

lol.

Fuck off.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

You're idea of fun would be as the Commandant of an intergalactic concentration camp for gay aliens. You could then "fiddle" with them with impunity.

lol.

Fuck off.

What intergalactic diseases would they have? 

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I never said she was my favourite, I just said I'd crawl over broken glass to suck the cock of the last man who fucked her. I wouldn't kick Lieutenant Ilia out of bed for eating crisps either.

You're all a bunch o blind homos. 7 of 9 is the most fuckable trekette, ever:

7of9.jpg

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
4 hours ago, Ape said:

All night session is it?

I was planning it until I started reading some of your posts on here and nodded off. Can you try and be a bit less boring, if only for the benefit of other members.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Fuck off.

You're idea of space, is solely fixated upon Uranus.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

I absolutely hate the original series, but I do enjoy the films with the 60's crew in.

TNG for me was the pinnacle of Trek, although not including the first two series which were absolute fucking garbage. I never got into DS9 when it originally aired but I've rewatched it recently and I've warmed to it.

Voyager was an absolute fucking disgrace.

No, you're a fucking disgrace. Only mouth breathers like Star Trek. Cling-ons indeed.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

I would, if only shatner hadn't been there first. Ruined it for me, that has. 

It's life Scotty, but not as we know it... I don't think he got close to this one though?

Zoe-Saldana-Star-Trek-Promotional-Photog

Edited by 'eavensabove
Set phasers to stun.

18 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

It's life Scotty, but not as we know it... 

Speaking of old Montgomery, I do hope there aren't going to be any fake Scottish accents in this new series. Check out this video if you want to see what would happen if REAL Scots went into space.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/23/2017 at 6:42 AM, Roadkill said:

The woman certainly knows how to eat a chicken drumstick like a pro:

latest?cb=20070616180057&path-prefix=en

That wouldn't excite punky or BDS...have a look at the drumstick sucking pro in this!