CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lamb

Decimus

3 hours ago, ratcum said:

I ain't no grass you slaaaag. I'll see you down the lock up.

Went to bed full retard. Honestly was like Stephen Hawkin. Thought the night was done, ran out of everything so bombed a downer & crawled into bed like a creature.

Woke up half 9.

Noticed the dinner plate still had some leftovers. Scoop for breakfast then discovered 2 cans of madri left over. Beers, bags and Marley Golds for breakfast. 

Soon the paranoia kicks in, I’m all out. Even done the rocks on the floor. 

Start cleaning. Went through the wallet and discover 2 untouched grams, back of the net, Saturday sorted.

Have a line then head to CO-OP. 8 Holsten. 

Standing in the queue and some funny cunt gets shitty and pushes a little girl out of the way. The mum is in shock. 

Tasty, stands defiantly…. “OIIIIIIII” in the middle of co op. “LEAVE IT OUT YA CAAANT”

Check out girl's in disbelief.

He backs off and leaves with his bag of shopping 

I get given the nod.

Caister's answer to Ray fucking Donavan. 

Now contemplating going full TERMINATOR. Like a bull in a China shop. Wiping the Tobys of this world away. 

I’m pranging. Not sure if I can venture outside ….. make sure the door is locked. Now got to walk 3 miles to get some chop. Can’t drive in this state, smell like a brewery, nose caked in residue. Worried about Baz … hope he doesn’t notice I’m shaking like a shitting dog. On the starship Enterprise.

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A GEEZA.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Went to bed full retard. Honestly was like Stephen Hawkin. Thought the night was done, ran out of everything so bombed a downer & crawled into bed like a creature.

Woke up half 9.

Noticed the dinner plate still had some leftovers. Scoop for breakfast then discovered 2 cans of madri left over. Beers, bags and Marley Golds for breakfast. 

Start cleaning. Went through the wallet and discover 2 untouched grams, back of the net, Saturday sorted.

Standing in the queue and some funny cunt gets shitty and pushes a little girl out of the way. The mum is in shock. 

Tasty, stands defiantly…. “OIIIIIIII” in the middle of co op. “LEAVE IT OUT YA CAAANT”

I get given the nod.

Now contemplating going full TERMINATOR. Like a bull in a China shop. Wiping the Tobys of this world away. 

I’m pranging. Not sure if I can venture outside ….. make sure the door is locked. Now got to walk 3 miles to get some chop. Can’t drive in this state, smell like a brewery, nose caked in residue. Worried about Baz … hope he doesn’t notice I’m shaking like a shitting dog. On the starship Enterprise.

Fucking hell…

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yuu fakkin kaant...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzy I feel I owe you an apology for all the scurrilous slurs and slanders I’ve hurled at your (our) fellow countrymen since way back. I’ve been watching quite a few videos recently by ‘Ireland is full’ and ‘Philip Dwyer’ on you tube, and I have to say that I’m impressed that there appears to be a significant number of us patriotic Paddys waking up to the illegal immigrant invasion scandal which is many times worse in our beloved homeland than over here on the mainland where I’ve been hiding out for years. Just wanted you to know that I’m ready to join the fight against Sinn Fein etc. who are now showing their true Marxist colours by colluding with the establishment political elite to flood the Emerald Isle with hundreds of thousands of dusky rapists, paedos, jihadi lunatics,  sub Saharan primates and abandon us former ‘freedom fighters’ who banished the tyrannical Brits, but have alas outlived our usefulness and to make matters worse now been exposed by Rte etc. as ‘racists, bigots, transphobes and therefore ‘enemies of the state’. 
PM me when you need me and I’ll be straight over in the imaginary M4 from Holyhead to do my bit for the cause.

🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 I couldn’t find the tricolour Panz so I thought this would be OK for now. 

11 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzy I feel I owe you an apology for all the scurrilous slurs and slanders I’ve hurled at your (our) fellow countrymen since way back. I’ve been watching quite a few videos recently by ‘Ireland is full’ and ‘Philip Dwyer’ on you tube, and I have to say that I’m impressed that there appears to be a significant number of us patriotic Paddys waking up to the illegal immigrant invasion scandal which is many times worse in our beloved homeland than over here on the mainland where I’ve been hiding out for years. Just wanted you to know that I’m ready to join the fight against Sinn Fein etc. who are now showing their true Marxist colours by colluding with the establishment political elite to flood the Emerald Isle with hundreds of thousands of dusky rapists, paedos, jihadi lunatics,  sub Saharan primates and abandon us former ‘freedom fighters’ who banished the tyrannical Brits, but have alas outlived our usefulness and to make matters worse now been exposed by Rte etc. as ‘racists, bigots, transphobes and therefore ‘enemies of the state’. 
PM me when you need me and I’ll be straight over in the imaginary M4 from Holyhead to do my bit for the cause.

🏳️‍🌈 🇬🇧 I couldn’t find the tricolour Panz so I thought this would be OK for now. 

That’s a homo flag billy. Panzy may be a cunt, but he’s no shirter 

As for your suggestion the Emerald Isle is being invaded by stinking foreign cunts of a dusky hue, I’m not buying it. Yer average Eritrean or Afghan would rather stay in their respective war ravaged shit holes than rub shoulders with the toothless halfwits in bogland. Plus, the average mick is too fucking thick to work out any corrupt scam enterprise?

That said, I’m sure the curry munching bender that runs the place has a few young lads he personally saved from refugee status, shacked up in his presidential palace. Strictly for buggering, of course 

41 minutes ago, King Billy said:

PM Roops for the ferry crossing timetable, Billy-lad…😉

43 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s a homo flag billy. Panzy may be a cunt, but he’s no shirter 

The chances of Panzy having an intact blurter are about as far fetched as a bucket of curry sauce from China.
The gobshites have historically been analy ravaged by Catholic priests, torpedoed from behind by drunken U boat sailors during WW2 and now the ever increasing hordes of sandal clad peacefuls targeting their unwiped dirtboxes if they can’t grab a teenage schoolgirl on the way back to their 5 star hotel which they smashed up earlier. Panzy might not identify as a bender but the state of his ringpiece debunks that idea.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The chances of Panzy having an intact blurter are about as far fetched as a bucket of curry sauce from China.
The gobshites have historically been analy ravaged by Catholic priests, torpedoed from behind by drunken U boat sailors during WW2 and now the ever increasing hordes of sandal clad peacefuls targeting their unwiped dirtboxes if they can’t grab a teenage schoolgirl on the way back to their 5 star hotel which they smashed up earlier. Panzy might not identify as a bender but the state of his ringpiece debunks that idea.

I didn’t mention is obvious right of passage at the hands of father O’kiddyrape and the rest of the dorty holy men. A clear error on my part 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

The rancid, cockroach-covered, peat-eating spudcoon puts his herpes blistered lips around a rusty horn most nights, for a living, by his own admission. He’s got fuck all left to sell but rectal access and songs about oppression. O’Cunt cunt.

17 hours ago, Decimus said:

Woke up half 9.

I get given the nod.

yes

On 18/02/2023 at 20:13, King Billy said:

Bally baby..oo..I tellz ya its hettin up over here with the shinners n the rest of the political rent boys not knowing or willing to say what everyone is thinking..heres the fleg bally baby 🇮🇪..you've been away too long...lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Hi prof baby...yer loveliness cuts thru the fog of shite on here like some kinda lazer beam..ya havin some womans vodka tonight?

Never mind chatting up Hairy chested @ProfB you IRA cunt. What do you make of the 'New IRA' shooting that cunt?

We're watching you. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Never mind chatting up Hairy chested @ProfB you IRA cunt. What do you make of the 'New IRA' shooting that cunt?

We're watching you. 

I dont make anything of it ..just a couple of rush outs actin the nob izall ..wars over man..watching us eh..you sound like that beadle cunt..midget pawed fucker ya..lol

On 18/02/2023 at 18:33, Decimus said:

Woke up half 9.

I get given the nod.

Addiction is a terrible thing, but it can be cured, if you're man enough to ask for help.

Are you 'man enough'?

1 hour ago, Lucy said:

Addiction is a terrible thing, but it can be cured, if you're man enough to ask for help.

Indeed. Shit Sniffers Anonymous can probably help you out with your problem, although I wouldn't hold out much hope for any sympathy regarding your proclivity to defend sexual predators.

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Shit Sniffers Anonymous can probably help you out with your problem, although I wouldn't hold out much hope for any sympathy regarding your proclivity to defend sexual predators.

I have got a nice beef steak, can't decide how to cook it .. rare or well cooked .. what are your thoughts?

• Like 1