CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rachel and Joshua Piland

camberwell gypsy

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-parents-newborn-baby-jaundice-11256856

These two vile cunts refused to seek medical help for their baby, who had jaundice, because "God doesn't make mistakes". 

As a parent and a grandparent, who's had a child in the family die, I cannot find words to adequately sum up these two fuckers. Hopefully you lot might be able to. 

19 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/christian-parents-newborn-baby-jaundice-11256856

These two vile cunts refused to seek medical help for their baby, who had jaundice, because "God doesn't make mistakes". 

As a parent and a grandparent, who's had a child in the family die, I cannot find words to adequately sum up these two fuckers. Hopefully you lot might be able to. 

I think you summed it up adequately in your first sentence with 'vile cunts', I could only add to that with, 'thick' and 'brainwashed'.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Would it seem harsh if I wiped my arse on every single page of the bible before forcing the fucking slag to eat every last bit and then perhaps just shove burning incense up her twat so she couldn't have any more children. Drive those evil spirits out. Alleluja!

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Would it seem harsh if I wiped my arse on every single page of the bible before forcing the fucking slag to eat every last bit and then perhaps just shove burning incense up her twat so she couldn't have any more children. Drive those evil spirits out. Alleluja!

Harsh! Harsh but, in my honest opinion, fair. 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Harsh! Harsh but, in my honest opinion, fair. 

The pervasiveness of a brainwashing religion is truly evil in the literal sense of the word if it can overcome our inherent and un breakable (or so we all thought) love of our offspring. What makes this even sadder is that they'll go to their graves knowing they essentially killed their child and will no doubt have changed their religious view by then. 

Fuck all religion

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

The pervasiveness of a brainwashing religion is truly evil in the literal sense of the word if it can overcome our inherent and un breakable (or so we all thought) love of our offspring. What makes this even sadder is that they'll go to their graves knowing they essentially killed their child and will no doubt have changed their religious view by then. 

Fuck all religion

I don't think they will Stubby. Cunts like them have an answer for everything. And when they don't have an answer they resort to "It's the Devil's work". 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I don't think they will Stubby. Cunts like them have an answer for everything. And when they don't have an answer they resort to "It's the Devil's work". 

I had the je-hova tits at the door a while back. As a student of geology and ecology I really did try to explain some basic principles that debunk all god bothers. Trouble was they were nice old ladies and hadn't the heart to be an utter cunt. 

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had the je-hova tits at the door a while back. As a student of geology and ecology I really did try to explain some basic principles that debunk all god bothers. Trouble was they were nice old ladies and hadn't the heart to be an utter cunt. 

A difficult one when they use the 'nice old ladies' tactic. Much easier to act the cunt when it's those black suited American wankers.

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I have a laminated card next to the front door that basically says don't fucking knock. It's great because it gives me carte blanch to verbally tear them a new arse if any cunt does. 

19 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck all religion

It's cunts who aren't Catholics who kill defenceless babies before they are even born who are the first to get outraged about such issues. 

Women who get abortions are as morally bereft as the sad individuals who pursue medical superstition...

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

A difficult one when they use the 'nice old ladies' tactic. Much easier to act the cunt when it's those black suited American wankers.

I once explained to them that my priest told me that I would burn in hell for all eternity if I spoke to them. It did the trick. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's cunts who aren't Catholics who kill defenceless babies before they are even born who are the first to get outraged about such issues. 

Women who get abortions are as morally bereft as the sad individuals who pursue medical superstition...

you might be as popular is trench throat on here Punkle, but I'm with you on this

15 minutes ago, Punkape said:

We all wish one historical abortion had taken place in Cheshire...

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
33 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I bet even Hitlers granny was a nice old lady. Trust no one Stubbers.

13 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a laminated card next to the front door that basically says don't fucking knock. It's great because it gives me carte blanch to verbally tear them a new arse if any cunt does. 

And you wonder why you never get any post.

Guest Wizardsleeve
21 hours ago, Punkape said:

Abort yourself, you slithering miserable fucking cunt!