CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

poor cunts

Guest flange filer

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

Flanges made out of lead - the dust from which he’s been inhaling for 22 years.

If he wants to take lead into his body, it can be done much more quickly with an M134!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Tata Steely Dan said:

Lead poisoning makes one terribly forgetful. 

If done correctly by an impartial bystander, it can eliminate memory problems completely!  

Just now, Ape said:

Flanges made out of lead - the dust from which he’s been inhaling for 22 years.

On a serious note for a moment, I don't believe all that crap the government came out with, telling us that breathing lead fumes has a detrimental effect on brain function. Our generation grew up sucking back the fumes of 4 star and most people I know of my age are reasonably intelligent. Whereas teenagers now have never been exposed to leaded petrol, and most of them can barely read or write, name 5 capital cities, or achieve a game score above 120 at Scrabble. In fact they don't seem to be able to do anything other than operate a playstation or get pregnant. Bring back leaded petrol.

• Like 3

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

On a serious note for a moment, I don't believe all that crap the government came out with, telling us that breathing lead fumes has a detrimental effect on brain function. Our generation grew up sucking back the fumes of 4 star and most people I know of my age are reasonably intelligent. Whereas teenagers now have never been exposed to leaded petrol, and most of them can barely read or write, name 5 capital cities, or achieve a game score above 120 at Scrabble. In fact they don't seem to be able to do anything other than operate a playstation or get pregnant. Bring back leaded petrol.

Youth of today can't get or hold a fucking job, so they can't afford real inhalants, so they shove their cake fattened gobs into the filler neck and sniff petrol fumes.  Leaded or not, that will deaden the senses.  I offer Punky and Frank as evidence.  

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Youth of today can't get or hold a fucking job, so they can't afford real inhalants, so they shove their cake fattened gobs into the filler neck and sniff petrol fumes.  Leaded or not, that will deaden the senses.  I offer Punky and Frank as evidence.  

You would have achieved more had you gone to a decent Public school.........

Guest Wizardsleeve
56 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Had you stayed in any school, you'd still be the way you are...a stupid fucking cunt!  

Kill yourself.

LOL

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, Punkape said:

You just have to suck a lot more cock to get your "privileged" position in life. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a coincidence, I work there! I'll pop into countrywide for some rat poison on the way....

Why not go up to the gallery and jump off?

Guest Lady Penelope
59 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Did you wash your clients genitalia in potassium permanganate in your younger days ?

No but you can wash your mouth out with carbolic soap.