CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

poor cunts

Guest flange filer

Guest flange filer

I come out of fucking Sainsburys with a trolley full, when I get it back to the car a bunch of smelly, dirty, halfwit inbreeds, one of which must have been 22, are fucking gawping at me. " nice car mate.." Says the one with the brain cell. 

Fuck off cunt! 

So I take my booze to the marina and stick it the fridge,  as I'm getting off my boat, some cocky middle aged prick in a fucking denim jacket, stomach bagging out from under the white t shirt stretched across it, strolls himself over. " mind if I have a look inside mate?" 

Fuck off you fat fat cunt! 

All of you should be shot several times and die very very slowly..

For fucks sake...

13 minutes ago, flange filer said:

I come out of fucking Sainsburys with a trolley full, when I get it back to the car a bunch of smelly, dirty, halfwit inbreeds, one of which must have been 22, are fucking gawping at me. " nice car mate.." Says the one with the brain cell. 

Fuck off cunt! 

So I take my booze to the marina and stick it the fridge,  as I'm getting off my boat, some cocky middle aged prick in a fucking denim jacket, stomach bagging out from under the white t shirt stretched across it, strolls himself over. " mind if I have a look inside mate?" 

For fucks sake...

I thought that Quincy was the only drug addled spastic in the world with a boat.

Do a Maxwell you stupid cunt.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I thought that Quincy was the only drug addled spastic in the world with a boat.

Do a Maxwell you stupid cunt.

You're being a little harsh. One must give credit to shopping at Sainsbury's and not Lidl (sorry – Flidl), in light of obvious wealth borne from a successful education.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Oh you live on a boat. What a thoroughly depressing environment, especially during the winter months. Is it moored illegally on Thorpe island by any chance you fucking council tax avoiding scum?

I am intrigued as to what actually obtained the comment of "nice car mate"

6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

At least it's not like the pile of shit that normally sits outside your shop.

congratulations snatch, you have cracked the your / you're challenge. Why don't you pop in next time you swing by?, promise I won't think it's a little bit creepy x 

4 hours ago, flange filer said:

Fuck off cunt! 

For fucks sake...

I log in to the corner hoping to find something entertaining to read and I come across this pile of shit. 

You utter fucking simpleton. Please kill yourself. 

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I log in to the corner hoping to find something entertaining to read and I come across this pile of shit. 

You utter fucking simpleton. Please kill yourself. 

I've deduced that the "poor cunts" in the nomination title actually refers to us, for having to suffer this drivel.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, flange filer said:

Fuck off cunt! 

For fucks sake...

My Compliments on your devotion to your wheels, The Morris Marina was a very underrated automobile with an excellent pedigree.....tell me is it the 1.3 Saloon you have or the more racy coupe. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

My Compliments on your devotion to your wheels, The Morris Marina was a very underrated automobile with an excellent pedigree.....tell me is it the 1.3 Saloon you have or the more racy coupe. 

I bet it's the 'value engineered' bastard son called the Ital.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've deduced that the "poor cunts" in the nomination title actually refers to us, for having to suffer this drivel.

Undoubtedly so. And you just know that the dopey cunt who composed it pulls up to his moored dinghy in a Rav 4. 

Two questions whilst I've got you. 1-Are you able to run your GPS locator on this cunt? 2-Is it possible to burn a boat whilst it's on water? 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Undoubtedly so. And you just know that the dopey cunt who composed it pulls up to his moored dinghy in a Rav 4. 

Two questions whilst I've got you. 1-Are you able to run your GPS locator on this cunt? 2-Is it possible to burn a boat whilst it's on water? 

Answer to question 2. HMS Sheffield

8 hours ago, flange filer said:

Fuck off cunt! 

For fucks sake...

How do you know he wasn’t 21, or 23? Why did you decide he must have been 22?

This is the most pointless, disjointed, meaningless load of shit I’ve read for literally days.

8 hours ago, flange filer said:

Fuck off cunt! 

For fucks sake...

How do you know he wasn’t 21, or 23? Why did you decide he must have been 22?

This is the most pointless, disjointed, meaningless load of shit I’ve read for literally days.

• Like 1