CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Decking

Neil

If you don't live on a ranch in New England and you have decking you are a grade one cunt,next time you walk on it and do the splits I hope you lose vital internal organs and die slowly. Damp boards resemble walking on ice and it looks fucking shit.This is England so just concrete your garden you dopey cuntwad.

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

If you don't live on a ranch in New England and you have decking you are a grade one cunt,next time you walk on it and do the splits I hope you lose vital internal organs and die slowly. Damp boards resemble walking on ice and it looks fucking shit.This is England so just concrete your garden you dopey cuntwad.

There's a mild inference you may have fallen out with one of your neighbours. Did the husband catch you making off with his wife's knickers from their washing line?

21 minutes ago, Neil said:

But perfect for disposing dead prostitutes under when the back of your Bedford Rascal is a bit cluttered I'd imagine, you deviant cunt.

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

There's a mild inference you may have fallen out with one of your neighbours. Did the husband catch you making off with his wife's knickers from their washing line?

I never understood people stealing knickers from washing lines. Surely the entire point is to get them before they're clean...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Neil said:

Treat the decking with anti-slip wood stain, it works a treat. 

9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Concreting ones garden is a fucking disgrace. Shit nom. 

Where I live, Decking is classed as pretentious crap for faux upwardly mobile mongs.

For practical purposes, the garden features of choice around here is either a fully hardened fire trench or an antipersonnel minefield.

20 minutes ago, Manky said:

Where I live, Decking is classed as pretentious crap for faux upwardly mobile mongs.

For practical purposes, the garden features of choice around here is either a fully hardened fire trench or an antipersonnel minefield.

What about decaying sofa's, ideally with springs poking out for that look of rugged authenticity?

Guest luke swarm

Decking is expensive to install, maintain and is useless if one does not also own a rocking chair, old rusty shotgun and a supply of moonshine served in a rustic cider jug by moonfaced banjo playing children. 

The British naturally prefer a garden to be a marvel of nature and colour as opposed to the above. That why here in the west midlands we prefer a wild array of bindweed, nettles, and ragwort interspersed with colourful discarded mattresses, rusty washing machines and grease encased gas barbeques in our gardens, with care and sympathetic  planning one can achieves wonders.    

Guest luke swarm
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

You get on our Wickes you really do. 

I was not aware that you possessed a "Wick" Gyps, unless you keep one in preserving fluid on the mantelpiece.

7 hours ago, Neil said:

You want fucking decking for writing this shit.

5 minutes ago, Hector said:

You want fucking decking for writing this shit.

Well done,7 hours it took but I was waiting for some cunt to post this,admittedly I thought it would be one of the other cunts but congratulations you win.Enjoy your prize of a bleach cocktail,ice makes it taste better.Knob

25 minutes ago, Neil said:

Well done,7 hours it took but I was waiting for some cunt to post this,admittedly I thought it would be one of the other cunts but congratulations you win.Enjoy your prize of a bleach cocktail,ice makes it taste better.Knob

I know, I know, Neil. This is not the first time I have fallen for this particular machination in recent weeks.

I’m done on here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2017 at 11:15 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Treat the decking with anti-slip wood stain, it works a treat. 

It doesn't really, I almost broke my neck after slipping on some stray jizz while peering through the neighbour's back windows, watching his Mrs do the ironing in the nude, what a cunt, literally !