CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Liam Gallagher

Neil

Just now, Manky said:

My favourite plane. That is Linda Lusardi in fucking titanium and aluminium. Fucking class. I could spread loads of good news with one of them cunts. 30mm depleted uranium happy pills.

And our underachieving fen dwelling friend deserves to be shreaded into a million pieces by its death spitting canon for the disgraceful crap he posted about your wife on another thread, the dopey twat.

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

And our underachieving fen dwelling friend deserves to be shreaded into a million pieces by its death spitting canon for the disgraceful crap he posted about your wife on another thread, the dopey twat.

For someone so completely obsessed with the rules of the site and dedicated to snitching, you haven't done your research. 

Dirty, grassing snake.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let us not bear grudges. Decs cunting of Mrs Manky was routine and just a touch pathetic. She does batter me around when I do bad things, but fuck it, broken bones heal and chicks dig scars.

I would, of course, give him all six barrels as a token of my respect for him or something like that.

Just now, Manky said:

Let us not bear grudges. Decs cunting of Mrs Manky was routine and just a touch pathetic. She does batter me around when I do bad things, but fuck it, broken bones heal and chicks dig scars.

I would, of course, give him all six barrels as a token of my respect for him or something like that.

From a pongo, that's respect indeed. Forgiveness is what makes us human as is brutal revenge fuelled violence. 

31 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For someone so completely obsessed with the rules of the site and dedicated to snitching, you haven't done your research. 

Dirty, grassing snake.

I've never reported any cunt and never will, but as my kidneys are taking the piss, they may have to go.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dirty, grassing snake.

Keep going, you see what you want and get a wee bit obsessed. I'm bored shitless of your false accusations and you still can't admit to your very real PM grassing that started this off. 

Double rattled and shitting your pants as well as pissing.

You're on the way out 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Oh God, Neil. You're not one of those pretentious fat cunts who parades around in a T-shirt with a wolf on and thinks that a band has sold out if they dare to make even a pound of profit on a record sale?

I imagine that your record collection solely consists of vinyl's in custom made hemp sleeves, produced by some cunt from Glastonbury whose entire musical input consists of experimental whale song and Zulu chant fusion. 

I imagine you're sick of whale song ?

8 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

They have no problem with it Scotty, they could have beaten Linda Lovelace* any day of the week.

* I see her cause of death is recorded as 'major trauma'. Do you think she went down on Neil?

What about those serrated bills you lying shite? This can only mean you're pimping them out? 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

What happens between me and my geese stays with me and my geese. Fuck off

People here keep talking about goose abusers, not not about abusive geese such as the cunts on the quays at Exeter that threaten you if you haven't got food for them.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that your record collection solely consists of vinyl's in custom made hemp sleeves, produced by some cunt from Glastonbury whose entire musical input consists of experimental whale song and Zulu chant fusion. 

Don't knock African chant fusion - sometimes it works very well. Here's a version of Kyrie Ellison like you never heard before or indeed, could imagine.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/10/2017 at 9:20 AM, Lady Penelope said:

People here keep talking about goose abusers, not not about abusive geese such as the cunts on the quays at Exeter that threaten you if you haven't got food for them.

Similarly to most species in the animal kingdom, geese tend to pick on the vulnerable and stupid, which I suspect is why you are a constant target. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Similarly to most species in the animal kingdom, geese tend to pick on the vulnerable and stupid, which I suspect is why you are a constant target. 

Ho! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker! ho! ho! he! he! ha! ha! Chortle! snicker!