CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meterological Exaggeration

Jiggerycock

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Didn't Bryan Adams have a go on her as well ?

Did he?!! Bastard fucking Canadians! Not content with being jammy enough to all live in log cabins with proper fireplaces and allowed to shoot bears with big guns, they get to strump all our decent crumpet as well. Sister-fucking French cunts!

22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

She's Irish isn't she?

Lysette Anthony? Born in England, mother was French descent from Jersey (ch isles) and her dad was half Polish half Ukranian. Anthony is a stage name, she was born Lysette Chodzko. What am I, your fucking researcher?! It's the bit on your screen with the multi-coloured 'G' on it.

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What am I, your fucking researcher?! It's the bit on your screen with the multi-coloured 'G' on it.

You probably use it at least a dozen times a day - but, without looking, can you say what order the colours are in its logo?

dmcKW.png

21 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Can't say I do baws baby..is there a hidden  meaning to the colour scheme or order?

Panzerknacker 

Probably not Panzer, but ain't it a pisser that most of us have to learn fairly complex, varied skills in our lives for a comparatively small financial return, and some cunt earned millions for fucking designing that.

Guest Lord McCunty

The Daily Express and Nathan Rao each warrant their own noms.    Every fucking week we are supposedly all about to roast alive, or be arse raped by polar bears.    But I also hate the cunts who perpetuate this bullshit they read in their tabloid rags by propagating it as gospel to every cunt they meet.   Old cunts in particular will take great delight in informing you of impending doom when you have an outdoor activity planned.   

2 minutes ago, Lord McCunty said:

The Daily Express and Nathan Rao each warrant their own noms.    Every fucking week we are supposedly all about to roast alive, or be arse raped by polar bears.    But I also hate the cunts who perpetuate this bullshit they read in their tabloid rags buy propagating it as gospel to every cunt they meet.   Old cunts in particular will take great delight in informing you of impending doom when you have an outdoor activity planned.   

I take it that old Mr Hodges next door fucked up your barbecue yesterday by telling your kids that charcoal smoke kills Pandas?

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Lysette Anthony? Born in England, mother was French descent from Jersey (ch isles) and her dad was half Polish half Ukranian. Anthony is a stage name, she was born Lysette Chodzko. What am I, your fucking researcher?! It's the bit on your screen with the multi-coloured 'G' on it.

Fascinating. I think you're mistaking me for someone who gives a fuck  

18 hours ago, The Beast said:

Jesus fucking Christ, I am beginning to wonder which part of the spectrum you are on.

I'm pretty much all over it, really. Long wave, infrared, high energy gamma, I don't just confine myself to the visible spectrum.

I refuse to be labelled - but if you really insist, make sure the label is exactly dead centre and avoid ornate fonts.

Hercule Poirot was a cunt.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Quincy you fucking cunt.

Where the fuck have our "likes" gone? A week or so back we were running at 4354 to 4438, now we're barely over 4000. Fuck me, if this keeps up we'll soon be no better than Ding.

• Like 1