CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marion & Thomas Black

Neil

Thick as pig shit chavvy cunts who were handed a 'winning' scratchcard whilst in tenerife that entitled them to a free holiday,turns out it cost them over 2 grand and then they were connned into laying out another 5 grand for what they thought was 10 years of free holidays but turned out to be the privelage of using a free website to search for holidays.Greed drove them on and greed kicked them in the cunt,fucking good job you stupid fucking cunts.I think that they're scottish which makes it even fucking funnier.Ginger cunts

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think that they're scottish which makes it even fucking funnier.Ginger cunts

Yes, they're from Hamilton, the thick, gullible, lard-eating fucktards. They're probably the smartest cunts in that particular shithole too, if you can believe that.

ten.jpg

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
43 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Yes, they're from Hamilton, the thick, gullible, lard-eating fucktards. They're probably the smartest cunts in that particular shithole too, if you can believe that.

ten.jpg

Would you

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
20 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yep...the most toned muscle in her body would be my cock. .and for that reason alone 

Panzerknacker 

You'ld probably suck his dick, while you were at it.

Guest Bill Stickers
29 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd make him watch me pile drive her into the head board 

Panzerknacker 

I think she'd make him watch as she brutally pegged you to kingdom come.

16 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think the majority of its ability is localised around its mouth..strip of duct tape should neutralise that..

Panzerknacker 

They look like a couple of bruisers panzy, and being scotch savages and scumbags I reckon they'd knock seven bells of shit out of you. I reality a 12 year old girl could give you a sound thrashing what with your crippling disabilities which force you into being a dole bludging waster

Guest Tata Steely Dan
5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

ten.jpg

A charming elderly lesbian couple. I wonder when the last time the woman on the right got behind the wheel of a plane? 

Typical old British cunts abroad. An obese woman with short hair and rounded slumped shoulders, and a retired taxi driver with prison-grade tattoos, some vague ex-Forces bullshit t-shirt and stretchy-waistband trousers. Acres of UV-punished turkey flesh,  jugs of Sangria (Marco says you're not to eat the fruit. He's such a tease!), this shitty white plastic ten-Euro-per-day sun loungers, well-done steaks or the chef's "Spag Bol" eaten at 17:00 with a pint of Stella, and then some line dancing to Kenny Rogers shit at 21:00.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well I'm glad they printed this story as I was just about to sign up for this myself as I actually woke up this morning and left my brain on the pillow as I wanted to see what it was like to be like Lady P.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

They look like a couple of bruisers panzy, and being scotch savages and scumbags I reckon they'd knock seven bells of shit out of you. I reality a 12 year old girl could give you a sound thrashing what with your crippling disabilities which force you into being a dole bludging waster

Im dirty fighter ..Queensbury rules is for cunts 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

A charming elderly lesbian couple. I wonder when the last time the woman on the right got behind the wheel of a plane? 

Typical old British cunts abroad. An obese woman with short hair and rounded slumped shoulders, and a retired taxi driver with prison-grade tattoos, some vague ex-Forces bullshit t-shirt and stretchy-waistband trousers. Acres of UV-punished turkey flesh,  jugs of Sangria (Marco says you're not to eat the fruit. He's such a tease!), this shitty white plastic ten-Euro-per-day sun loungers, well-done steaks or the chef's "Spag Bol" eaten at 17:00 with a pint of Stella, and then some line dancing to Kenny Rogers shit at 21:00.

I think you are onto something. If I was there, and I never would be in such a cunt hole of a resort, I would promptly march them down to the sea, and thereupon drown the pair of fat pigs. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I think you are onto something. If I was there, and I never would be in such a cunt hole of a resort, I would promptly march them down to the sea, and thereupon drown the pair of fat pigs. 

You would curl one into each of their gobs, wouldn't you Quince?

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think the majority of its ability is localised around its mouth..strip of duct tape should neutralise that..

Panzerknacker 

Spaffin'....

4 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

So you're going back to Benidorm next June then? Sounds devine