CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hand cream cunts.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Everybody knows somebody who uses way too much hand cream. They stink the place out with that shit, have perpetually greasy hands and are always complaining about their red, chapped hands. They always want to "see your phone" which means smearing it up with their shite, and they think that human skin needs to be perpetually marinaded in stinking chemicals and grease for it to be ok. "I'm just replacing the moisture" or whatever. If the weather is hot then they need to perpetually grease up their paws. If the weather is cold its the same. Humid weather, dry weather, foggy weather... same shit. 

And its always "muh psoriasis" or "muh eczema"....

Fuck off.

23 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Everybody knows somebody who uses way too much hand cream. They stink the place out with that shit, have perpetually greasy hands and are always complaining about their red, chapped hands. They always want to "see your phone" which means smearing it up with their shite, and they think that human skin needs to be perpetually marinaded in stinking chemicals and grease for it to be ok. "I'm just replacing the moisture" or whatever. If the weather is hot then they need to perpetually grease up their paws. If the weather is cold its the same. Humid weather, dry weather, foggy weather... same shit. 

Fuck off.

What a strange, sweeping statement this is. I can honestly say I barely know anyone who even uses fucking hand cream, let alone too much of it. You clearly move in some very gay circles.

• Like 3

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off.

Agreed, this sort soft pansy cunt is never more than 5 feet away from a jar of Nivea for men.....when the truth is that there is no Nivea for men and never has been, its a cruel marketing exercise to expose extreme gayness and yearning for cock.

This trait for hand cream is usual coupled with a penchant for getting the eyebrows plucked and reshaped, again a great determining feature of gayness and desire for a sperm spritzer . avoid and if possible persecute. 

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Nitromors in the Swarfega dispenser was always a top wheeze at RAF Coningsby workshops washroom.

I have heard that Punker's uses a lot of swarfega snigger, snicker, chortle.

55 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Agreed, this sort soft pansy cunt is never more than 5 feet away from a jar of Nivea for men.....when the truth is that there is no Nivea for men and never has been, its a cruel marketing exercise to expose extreme gayness and yearning for cock.

Edited by cuntspotter
I've just had tea!

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I am trying to protect the sensitivities of the membership. They won't sleep for weeks if they see that Picture.

You've never seen what gets on the last train from Cwmbran on a Friday night.

3 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fuck off.

Do you still live with you’re old age mum? It’s the only explanation I have for this weird shit. 

Awful. 

• Like 1

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Do you still live with you’re old age mum? It’s the only explanation I have for this weird shit. 

Awful. 

Bubbsy! How were the Bara Lawr tonight?

Guest Tata Steely Dan
6 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

If you work with chemicals you need hand cream. Chemists are the ones who wash their hands before and after going to the toilet.

That and chefs who work with fuckoff spicy chilies.

44 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fucksake, this place has gone softer than Pelés cock. I honestly don't think even mumsnet would have blanked that pic. 

I agree with Scotty; women who join the armed forces should complete their basic training entirely naked. It would show ignorant sexist male squaddies exactly what they're made of.

VOTE RAT