CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Harry

Eddie

On ‎28‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 7:01 PM, Punkape said:

Meanwhile, the Duchess of Cornwall was today speaking at Stoke City FC stadium, where she was meeting over 200 pupils taking part in reading activities as part of her role as patron of the National Literacy Trust. A backward adult with learning difficulties, a Mr Ape of no fixed address, was arrested for loitering at the occasion....

lol.

Ape has had good news Punkers. Tesco have signed up to the licensed drone scheme,  so  he can now have his 'Value Food' delivered to his door. This will give him even more time to loiter. lol

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
21 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whether the motivation is generated by misogyny or intellectual inadequacy one should always be careful when baring  ones insecurities for all to see...

A nightmare so dark you wouldn't be able to imagine, Ape. The good news is that in my late teens I became adept in weeding out the bullshitters, the egos and the highly strung so its a scenario you are unlikely to encounter. Sleep well.

I must take issue with your antipathy to those who impart knowledge and life's experiences - we all do it including you. It's what makes this site to enriching. Keen to remind every one that you are an aerospace engineer (Snap!! so is my husband!) you once said that the CE90-115B is the most powerful of the Rolls-Royce series of Trent turbofans. At the time I thought, "Fuck! I didn't know that the CE90-115B is the most powerful of the Rolls-Royce series of Trent turbofans, but now I do" For that I will always be grateful. Take Eric "Road House" Cuntman; not normally my cup of tea but I've always found his tales of doorside derring-do and fascination of weaponry a riveting read if a little unsettling. Finally, take Snatch...um...come to think of it, I think the general consensus would be that he knows nothing at all though gleaning from his posts he does know a lot of friends. Its not said whether the friends wish to know him back but he does have an uncanny knack to go off a tangent simply 'cos he misunderstands the gist of what is being discussed. He has reinforced one notion I hold - that the incorrigibility of the chronically feeble-minded can be the most difficult to deal with.

A lot more swearing would've helped to alleviate the prosaicness here. Roops, lower your game.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whether the motivation is generated by misogyny or intellectual inadequacy one should always be careful when baring  ones insecurities for all to see...

A nightmare so dark you wouldn't be able to imagine, Ape. The good news is that in my late teens I became adept in weeding out the bullshitters, the egos and the highly strung so its a scenario you are unlikely to encounter. Sleep well.

I must take issue with your antipathy to those who impart knowledge and life's experiences - we all do it including you. It's what makes this site to enriching. Keen to remind every one that you are an aerospace engineer (Snap!! so is my husband!) you once said that the CE90-115B is the most powerful of the Rolls-Royce series of Trent turbofans. At the time I thought, "Fuck! I didn't know that the CE90-115B is the most powerful of the Rolls-Royce series of Trent turbofans, but now I do" For that I will always be grateful. Take Eric "Road House" Cuntman; not normally my cup of tea but I've always found his tales of doorside derring-do and fascination of weaponry a riveting read if a little unsettling. Finally, take Snatch...um...come to think of it, I think the general consensus would be that he knows nothing at all though gleaning from his posts he does know a lot of friends. Its not said whether the friends wish to know him back but he does have an uncanny knack to go off a tangent simply 'cos he misunderstands the gist of what is being discussed. He has reinforced one notion I hold - that the incorrigibility of the chronically feeble-minded can be the most difficult to deal with.

'Road House'! Excellent, but I've always retained enough humility to concede that Wade Garret will always be the best.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

And there we have it. The Rattled post. I notice once again you have put me down. Apart from my ip address you know fuck all about me as I don't choose to big myself up about what I do for a living or where my other half worked when I first met them. (Which I noticed impressed no-one. You know what I'm talking about.)

You carry on clutching at straws but tell me, if your sooooo intelligent, have married into wealth by luck, why are you moderating a site like this? 

Is it so can show us mere mortals what it's like to be so brilliant or have you, like some others here, invented a life for an anonymous website?

Whichever it is, you must be so low on self confidence it's unbelievable. 

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've got a rare like from me for the Roadhouse quip. Genius.

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You've got a rare like from me for the Roadhouse quip. Genius.

I liked it too. I thought Dalton would be bigger though. I've often wondered if I could have handled Jimmy, but then I reminded myself that faced with a quick and skilled antagonist such as him, standard procedure is to stun-gun them, stamp on both their collar bones while they're twitching on the floor and drag them out by their feet. Fuck trying to negotiate any of that chop-suey fighting.

• Like 1

Beautiful...

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...Finally, take Snatch...um...come to think of it, I think the general consensus would be that he knows nothing at all though gleaning from his posts he does know a lot of friends. Its not said whether the friends wish to know him back but he does have an uncanny knack to go off a tangent simply 'cos he misunderstands the gist of what is being discussed. He has reinforced one notion I hold - that the incorrigibility of the chronically feeble-minded can be the most difficult to deal with.

32 minutes ago, Snatch said:

And there we have it. The Rattled post. I notice once again you have put me down. Apart from my ip address you know fuck all about me as I don't choose to big myself up about what I do for a living or where my other half worked when I first met them. (Which I noticed impressed no-one. You know what I'm talking about.)

You carry on clutching at straws but tell me, if your sooooo intelligent, have married into wealth by luck, why are you moderating a site like this? 

Is it so can show us mere mortals what it's like to be so brilliant or have you, like some others here, invented a life for an anonymous website?

Whichever it is, you must be so low on self confidence it's unbelievable. 

i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together-thu

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Beautiful...

i-love-it-when-a-plan-comes-together-thu

I've been talking about you bigging yourself up with what I can only think is a made up life and in my last post offered two questions which you have, as in the past, chosen to ignore.

You and I are never going to get along. You think I'm thick, I think you full of shit.

Let's leave it there shall we.

33 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've been talking about you bigging yourself up with what I can only think is a made up life and in my last post offered two questions which you have, as in the past, chosen to ignore.

You and I are never going to get along. You think I'm thick, I think you full of shit.

Let's leave it there shall we.

Well said snatch, I fucking hate two bob show offs that boost their crippling low self esteem by bragging about fictional trappings of wealth. I was only saying this to my broker yesterday whilst I was buying 100k of shares in ITV how much I hate those cunts, but I lost the signal on my iPhone 8 because my bentley entered a tunnel.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I never, ever said that. The GE90-115B is made by General Electric. I merely pointed out that Trent wasn’t a specific engine, but a series of engines, and that the 115B was the worlds most powerful turbofan. But of course you knew that already.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I liked it too. I thought Dalton would be bigger though. I've often wondered if I could have handled Jimmy, but then I reminded myself that faced with a quick and skilled antagonist such as him, standard procedure is to stun-gun them, stamp on both their collar bones while they're twitching on the floor and drag them out by their feet. Fuck trying to negotiate any of that chop-suey fighting.

Eric, I haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about.

My knowledge of Roadhouse is solely based on Family Guy, and it tickles me now to think of you roundhouse kicking people in the street and shouting "Roadhouse" as you trundle away.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eric, I haven't got a fucking clue what you're talking about.

My knowledge of Roadhouse is solely based on Family Guy, and it tickles me now to think of you roundhouse kicking people in the street and shouting "Roadhouse" as you trundle away.

I haven't got a clue how to perform a roundhouse kick. A swift steel toecap to the shin is very effective and far less likely to result in the embarrassing conclusion of whining on the floor with a ripped groin. I often wonder if the shortarsed Belgian JC Van Damme ever used one in competitive martial arts, in which he was quite accomplished before the film career. I imagine the potential embarrassment would far outweigh the benefit of such an extravagant manoeuvre.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bravissimo... but this was nigh on 30 years ago(?)...If your memory serves you well...

4 hours ago, Eddie said:

Well said snatch, I fucking hate two bob show offs that boost their crippling low self esteem by bragging about fictional trappings of wealth. I was only saying this to my broker yesterday whilst I was buying 100k of shares in ITV how much I hate those cunts, but I lost the signal on my iPhone 8 because my bentley entered a tunnel.

More drivel from the sites Billy Liar, go and wash my bugatti chiron and get your lap dog lip up fatty to put the fucking kettle on.

17 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

More drivel from the sites Billy Liar, go and was my bugatti chiron and get your lap dog lip up fatty to put the fucking kettle on.

Lip up fatty, I can't listen to that one without the horrifying image of B Bloodvessel on top Top of the pops, wearing a white romper suit, swinging his 11 inch tongue about like a rabid St Bernard. The disgusting, fat, sweaty cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

wearing a white romper suit, swinging his 11 inch tongue about like a rabid St Bernard. The disgusting, fat, sweaty cunt.

That reminds me, when's Willy due out?

3 hours ago, Ape said:

I’d rather hoped you would be dead by now. What’s the holdup? 

You'd think that as soon as the Reaper appeared,being French,he'd surrender straight away.