CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheeky young lads

Guest Lady Penelope

11 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Everyone (apart from Snatch) hates you. 

What do you think about that? 

Speaking for everyone now are you Bubsy..? more like speaking from your bumhole, Stubby is OK as far as i'm concerned and has you right where he wants you, your adam's apple underneath his boot. You're nothing on here even with your cringe bucket flids and chief puppeteer (the Norfolk dunce).

Fuck off !!

1 minute ago, Fender777 said:

Speaking for everyone now are you Bubsy..? more like speaking from your bumhole, Stubby is OK as far as i'm concerned and has you right where he wants you, your adam's apple underneath his boot. You're nothing on here even with your cringe bucket flids and chief puppeteer (the Norfolk dunce).

Fuck off !!

he's given the best years of his wife to this site Fondler 7

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

I will be even more boring that usual here. I volunteer at a place that helps people with mental health problems and learning difficulties. Two of the service users and one of the volunteers have got Downs Syndrome. It might surprise you to realise that they are people with normal emotions and surprisingly they can be more intelligent than you might think. You might also not realise that some Downs Syndrome people hold full uk driving licences (as in the case of our Downs Sydrome volunteer and that some of them also get married.

Yes, yes. They're wonderful people and fully capable of living productive and fulfilling lives. They also look and sound funny and occasionally shit themselves - so I reserve my right to take the piss and be a horrible person at the expense of others.

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Roadkill said:

Yes, yes. They're wonderful people and fully capable of living productive and fulfilling lives. They also look and sound funny and occasionally shit themselves - so I reserve my right to take the piss and be a horrible person at the expense of others.

A lot of "normal people" look and sound funny and far more of them shit themselves.

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Will do, as long as you, as the corner’s resident Mary Whitehouse, could clear up the reason Stubby was allowed to imply paedophilic activity and carry on without being reprimanded? 

I mean, you despise it when rules here are broken, don’t you? 

Why are asking me why it wasn't removed? Ask the people in charge. 

5 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm amazed you've got the gall to show your face after being totally and utterly dismantled by Roops over the weekend. You got more desolated than Ding during Ethicsgate.

If you don't like what I'm saying, I can give you a fictional business address and we can sort it out?

I don't care what she's says and anyway, who the fuck are you to shout your gob off. I don't know anyone else on here who spends so much time in the cooler. 

Shut up you utter fucking mong.

9 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

I will be even more boring that usual here. I volunteer at a place that helps people with mental health problems and learning difficulties. Two of the service users and one of the volunteers have got Downs Syndrome. It might surprise you to realise that they are people with normal emotions and surprisingly they can be more intelligent than you might think. You might also not realise that some Downs Syndrome people hold full uk driving licences (as in the case of our Downs Sydrome volunteer) and that some of them also get married.

Morning, Pen, would you allow Snatch a driving licence? 

58 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Certainly .. just as long as it wasn't his own.

Now if Snatch were residing in France, he could drive a little sans permi car, 500cc diesel, maximum speed 48 km, no licence required. Peasants and idiots who can't pass a test use them. He would look good in one.

Edited by Witheredscrote
bob float, triple barbed hook & wire trace.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Now if Snatch were residing in France, he could drive a little sans permi car, 500cc diesel, maximum speed 48 km, no licence required. Peasants and idiots who can't pass a test use them. He would look good in one.

I am thinking of having my battery electric motability scooter repowered by a 15cc model aeroplane engine that @Ape has given to me, what are your thoughts .. is this a good idea?

20 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I am thinking of having my battery electric motability scooter repowered by a 15cc model aeroplane engine that @Ape has given to me, what are your thoughts .. is this a good idea?

Why not hook yourself up to the mains instead and turn the power on.

Stupid slag.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Don’t call me baby you poxed-up, decaying old hag....

Fuck off.

You seem a bit bad tempered tonight, Punkers. Has your civil partner been running up a big credit card bill, buying Xmas faggot paraphernalia for you to play with over the fistive [sic] period?

lol.

Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You seem a bit bad tempered tonight, Punkers. Has your civil partner been running up a big credit card bill, buying Xmas faggot paraphernalia for you to play with over the fistive [sic] period?

lol.

Fuck off.

The only “partner” I have is when I play golf at one of my elite golf clubs......none of which you would be eligible to join,

Pleb......lol.

Cretin.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The only “partner” I have is when I play golf at one of my elite golf clubs......none of which you would be eligible to join,

Pleb......lol.

Cretin.

Will you be in the Punch n Judy over Christmas Babe?