CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Special Relationship

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

I despise Donald Trump and have nothing but contempt for people who support him and share his fucked up worldview.

However, one of the good things to come out of his rather bizarre presidency is the truth about this so called "special relationship" between the UK and the USA. Its finally put paid to any doubts about our relationship with the Yanks which basically consists of them telling us to jump and us asking how high. All this bollocks that we were equal partners and somehow had any influence over the stupid jingoistic cunts has now been finally buried by Trumps imbecilic retweets of far right propaganda videos and telling Theresa May to suck his cock if she does not like it.

I hope that we can now start to treat the Yanks exactly how they should be treated, like the bunch of ignorant stupid fat turds they really are. In fact just like we treat the rest of the world really, why should they be different. Brexit is going very well isn't it. 

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I despise Donald Trump and have nothing but contempt for people who support him and share his fucked up worldview.

However, one of the good things to come out of his rather bizarre presidency is the truth about this so called "special relationship" between the UK and the USA. Its finally put paid to any doubts about our relationship with the Yanks which basically consists of them telling us to jump and us asking how high. All this bollocks that we were equal partners and somehow had any influence over the stupid jingoistic cunts has now been finally buried by Trumps imbecilic retweets of far right propaganda videos and telling Theresa May to suck his cock if she does not like it.

I hope that we can now start to treat the Yanks exactly how they should be treated, like the bunch of ignorant stupid fat turds they really are. In fact just like we treat the rest of the world really, why should they be different. Brexit is going very well isn't it. 

We will miss you this side of the channel Swarm.  Sad times ahead.

I for one will be glad to see the end of this so-called special relationship.  Carrying America and keeping it out of trouble distracts us from sorting out those cunts over the channel.

44 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Not like the glory years of the 80s. Maggie, reducing Reagan to a quivering, stuttering blamanche every time she shouted down the phone at him. I suspect that 'Spitting Image' portrayed it fairly realistically.

Guest luke swarm
16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not like the glory years of the 80s. Maggie, reducing Reagan to a quivering, stuttering blamanche every time she shouted down the phone at him. I suspect that 'Spitting Image' portrayed it fairly realistically.

Maggie, although I hated her with a passion that is undiminished to this day, was very much the masculine element in that particular relationship. Either that or she gave Ronnie something Nancy could not.

Guest judgetwi

The special relationship, if it ever existed, surely died the day  Blair bent over to become Bush’s bitch. That useless cunt sucked his cock back then just like May is rimming that greasy French Vichy traitor and licking the Kraut fanny.

My experience is that the ordinary Yanks fucking love us but their politicians will fuck us over at the drop of a hat if it suits.

But then the whole world is taking us for cunts so, to quote Obummer they can get to the back of the queue. Cunts.

Guest Erroreptile404

The cunts are only in the position they're in now thanks to screwing us over and bleeding us dry during WWII. They were too chickenshit and cowardly to carry out war plan red and fight us head on so they waited till the middle of a world war. They all have a creepy obsession/ hard on for the japs/slopes too, another bunch of arrogant cock suckers who can get fucked.

9 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The first special relationship I'd like to see come to an immediate and dramatic end is the one Frank has with his respirator.  

Stupid fucking cunt.  

I don't want to revisit the awful and untimely death of your poor vulnerable folks. If you continue with this tired ollyboro-esque persona, I swear to god I'll destroy you this Christmas, Wiz.

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't want to revisit the awful and untimely death of your poor vulnerable folks. If you continue with this tired ollyboro-esque persona, I swear to god I'll destroy you this Christmas, Wiz.

The death of my parents is no a matter for the history books, Frank.  Your continued regurgitation of these tiresome comments regarding their passing do not reflect well on your legendary existence here.  You were once a major participant here, but you have lost your touch.  You're in over your head, I'm afraid, and I suggest you leave at once, and find your purpose.  Failing that, suicide becomes your most viable option.

Prick.

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The death of my parents is no a matter for the history books, Frank.  Your continued regurgitation of these tiresome comments regarding their passing do not reflect well on your legendary existence here.  You were once a major participant here, but you have lost your touch.  You're in over your head, I'm afraid, and I suggest you leave at once, and find your purpose.  Failing that, suicide becomes your most viable option.

Prick.

When you use that word, it gets right up my fucking nose. 

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

A desperately transparent and sycophantic attempt to garner 'likes'.

You used to be subtle.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Frank said:

When you use that word, it gets right up my fucking nose. 

You must have confused with Punky.  Pricks up noses has never been of interest to me.  

54 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You must have confused with Punky.  Pricks up noses has never been of interest to me.  

You must be confused with decs and cockfingerer, old bean. Plenty of white stuff goes up their noses and I'm not talking the pitiful spurt from the end of franks 4 inch wonder when the gagging gets too much. 

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You must be confused with decs and cockfingerer, old bean. Plenty of white stuff goes up their noses and I'm not talking the pitiful spurt from the end of franks 4 inch wonder when the gagging gets too much. 

Stubby, you've been warned numerous times today about this shit.

Please assume that unlike yourself, the majority of members on this site do not need every insinuation of faggotry to be backed up by a theoretical description.

You're finished here. Leave now before I destroy you entirely.

25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you've been warned numerous times today about this shit.

Please assume that unlike yourself, the majority of members on this site do not need every insinuation of faggotry to be backed up by a theoretical description.

You're finished here. Leave now before I destroy you entirely.

Being that you've got some documented special needs, this is obviously the special relationship every cunt has with you if they're unfortunate enough to encounter you in the back water swamp you inhabit  

I wish a brain haemorrhage on you via some wanger cut with rat poison and that you corpse isn't discovered for several weeks, ironically, eaten down by rats 

Stupid fucking wanker

On 12/1/2017 at 3:13 PM, Manky said:

I for one will be glad to see the end of this so-called special relationship.  Carrying America and keeping it out of trouble distracts us from sorting out those cunts over the channel.

Yer not going to sort any cunt out ..tessy will either suck or get the shoeing of a lifetime.

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Yer not going to sort any cunt out ..tessy will either suck or get the shoeing of a lifetime.

Panzerknacker 

Wait and see. Unlike some country, we didn't have a second vote when the result of our first one displeased the European masters.

I don't rate May. I am a Jacob fan.

9 minutes ago, Manky said:

Wait and see. Unlike some country, we didn't have a second vote when the result of our first one displeased the European masters.

I don't rate May. I am a Jacob fan.

Mm..irony was that second vote allowed yis to pull the trigger using the unheard of article 50. .see Boris shruggin his shoulders n stumping up the divorce bill it's finally dawning on the dumb cunt ..its Brussels way or the high way 

Panzerknacker 

2 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Oh, she’ll suck like a broken Dyson, be in no doubt. The reality of this disaster is starting to dawn on the Zombie government, and once we get into 2018 with no clear direction, the country will turn on her. I’m praying the Russians hack her insulin pump and she has to retire after a DKA coma. 

If there was any sensible opposition, other than that fuckstick Gove and his wolf army, she’d be walking the streets of Maidenhead in her leather pants by now. 

A fucking mess from fundus to apex. 

Fuck all you doubters. I want out.

Then we sort the politicians out. This is the first time that this has been done and there was bound to be some hiccups.

It may be a clusterfuck but that is down to arsewipe MPs playing politics. They should do what they are told or fuck off. We are a strong country led by very poor people. With a couple of exceptions.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Fuck all you doubters. I want out.

Then we sort the politicians out. This is the first time that this has been done and there was bound to be some hiccups.

It may be a clusterfuck but that is down to arsewipe MPs playing politics. They should do what they are told or fuck off. We are a strong country led by very poor people. With a couple of exceptions.

I totally agree, those poor impoverished poor people in Buckingham palace are really down on their uppers and need all the help they can get.   

5 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I totally agree, those poor impoverished poor people in Buckingham palace are really down on their uppers and need all the help they can get.   

You thick, Brummie cunt. H M the Queen is a figurehead, the best we could wish for. I would rather swear allegiance to the crown than Lord Jezza of Venezuela or any other politician.