CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roy Orbison.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Unless you hear them live without any amplification you don't know whether they have a powerful voice or not, and most of these cunts have voices that wouldn't cross a three foot gap.

A three foot gap...ffs Pen, we're discussing Roy Orbison, not your over used gaped and tunneled out minge.

Fuck off!  You have NO taste in music, and a melting bowl of Jell-O has a higher IQ than you.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
4 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Forget Roy Orbison you can't beat a bit of gary ^_^

We all need a bit of Glitter at Christmas.

A lot of people on here seem to have a thing for Roy's "Big O".

Frankly disgusting.

Lol.

11 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Unless you hear them live without any amplification you don't know whether they have a powerful voice or not, and most of these cunts have voices that wouldn't cross a three foot gap.

There is more to having a powerful voice than just being loud, something Simon Cowell's horrible cruise ship singers don't understand.

Many of the songs he wrote were quite unusual, especially for the time. The standard format for a pop song is a combination of verse, chorus and middle eight, maybe with a guitar solo somewhere. He didn't use that format much, often his songs started out quiet and low and slowly built up in both pitch and volume into a crescendo.

17 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

As played by Geoff Whitehorn on his signature Fret-King Corona guitar?

Well why not? My avatar and the one I own is the earlier cheaper version, a Vintage AV6HGW. The Corona GW started out as a custom guitar hand-built for Geoff in Trev Wilkinson's UK workshop and was finished in light blue. Two were made at the time and I had the chance of buying the other one, but it was just too expensive for me to justify it.

On 16/12/2017 at 12:20 AM, Rick_B said:

Absolute bollox, he had a phenomenal voice and an incredible range. There was nothing weak or warbly about it. His songs above all else expressed  sadness, heartbreak and loneliness like no other. In dreams is the ultimate breakup song

Wonderful song, but always takes me to that real fucking unnerving scene in Lynch's Blue Velvet when I hear it.

He also uses a Spanish language version of "Crying" in Mulholland Drive, sang by Rebekah del Rio, which is fucking great.

I like Orbison a lot personally, but I can also understand why he may get on people's tits.

On 12/16/2017 at 8:09 PM, Rick_B said:

There is more to having a powerful voice than just being loud, something Simon Cowell's horrible cruise ship singers don't understand.

Many of the songs he wrote were quite unusual, especially for the time. The standard format for a pop song is a combination of verse, chorus and middle eight, maybe with a guitar solo somewhere. He didn't use that format much, often his songs started out quiet and low and slowly built up in both pitch and volume into a crescendo.

So that's where the Pixies, Nirvana etc. stole their fuckin' modus operandi from?

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Take no notice of the goby little bastard. He's a shackle rattler living in some hell hole in the outback somewhere with an Abbo bush pig missus. He'll be gone in a bush fire this summer. Good riddance to the descended  from criminal stock bush rat.

'ooh ooh! Panzernacker, look, I've gone all the way back to 2017 in order to agree with you! Please be my friend? Johnny lonely.' 😪

1 hour ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Jesus christ your pathetic. I suppose over xmas youll  be working extra door opening hours with all the celebrations happening. Youll be able to buy some new curtains for your bed sit. Top floor, second from the right is it.

Fucking luxury. 

Shepherd street 1.jpg

Oh look. You can upload shit all of a sudden..

Evidence that you've been asked for?

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Oh look. You can upload shit all of a sudden..

Evidence that you've been asked for?

Rubblestone terraced cottages with a slate, 2 bedrooms,bathroom and a boxroom, rear yards ..look to be decent enough places to live. Looking through the gap at the left side end of the houses there looks to be a monument on a hill .. this could almost be Audley in Staffordshire with the monument being the reaims of the Wedgwood monument that was partially blown down in the storm on 2nd February 1976.

2 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Rubblestone terraced cottages with a slate, 2 bedrooms,bathroom and a boxroom, rear yards ..look to be decent enough places to live. Looking through the gap at the left side end of the houses there looks to be a monument on a hill .. this could almost be Audley in Staffordshire with the monument being the reaims of the Wedgwood monument that was partially blown down in the storm on 2nd February 1976.

People from Cape Verde wouldn't be seen dead in Staffordshire.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Take no notice of the goby little bastard. He's a shackle rattler living in some hell hole in the outback somewhere with an Abbo bush pig missus. He'll be gone in a bush fire this summer. Good riddance to the descended  from criminal stock bush rat.

*Goby* - The common name for many species of small, ray finned fish. Commonly mistaken for the word “gobby”, meaning loud of voice or opinion, but only by complete and utter expat fuckstains. Commonly paired with broken record style stereotypical descriptions of antipodean people. 

Irony is being mistaken for a small fish by the smallest minnow here.

4 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

*Goby* - The common name for many species of small, ray finned fish. Commonly mistaken for the word “gobby”, meaning loud of voice or opinion, but only by complete and utter expat fuckstains. Commonly paired with broken record style stereotypical descriptions of antipodean people. 

I wonder why he wasn't coolered alongside Decs and Frank. His disgusting comment about Mrs SC was an equally serious violation of rule 12.

22 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Are Aussies allowed to travel to NZ at the moment? If so I'd happily pay for your flight there so you can throttle the fucking spastic. 

You boys gave the Indians a good spanking yesterday. Don't expect it to be so easy next year. 

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

No, and we dont want the strine speaking gobby shackle rattling cunts here either. 

They have a reputation for being and attracting the most racist cunts that ever drew breath. One only has to look at their history and their treatment of the natives to see what most if not all are truly like. The worst being the 10 quid passage working class scum from Blighty, or the original criminal deported scum. I'd suspect if @southerncuntisnt actually one, he's certainly a descendant of them, having inherited their most vile and despicable attitudes and traits.  The strine speaking cunt. Oi, oi, oi, wanker.

Regardless of his heritage, he's still a native, whereas you're just an ex pat that's secretly despised by everyone around you. You come on here merrily slagging off the UK, but to any born and bred New Zealander you're probably only to happy to tell them how shit their country is compared to 'back home'.

The Aussies and English have a cordial and respectful dislike for each other derived from many shared values, which is largely expressed by slagging off each other's cricketers. New Zealand is admittedly picturesque, but still backward and completely irrelevant to everyone except those that live there.

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I wonder why he wasn't coolered alongside Decs and Frank. His disgusting comment about Mrs SC was an equally serious violation of rule 12.

Eric, it’s over. He killed himself. Get over it. Ultimately, he lost. He’s being rectally ruined in the cooler as we speak.