CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Employer Cunts

15 hours ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Well I shall not be back to this site as the ribbing I got from all this is appalling. I thought this site was about sounding off etc, it seems to be just an excuse to abuse other members which is not cup of teas you can all go and fuck yourselves  

Bye then.

Should have tried harder at school, you Cunt. Then you employ cleaners, not worry about which mop to use. 

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bye then.

Should have tried harder at school, you Cunt. Then you employ cleaners, not worry about which mop to use. 

I have been to Knighton a few times and I understand where he is coming from. Things are bad in some parts of Wales and in Knighton it is so bad that they even have had  their railway station put over the river in England.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Ape said:

I wasn’t a nom at all as far as I’m concerned. It was the kind of thing the dopey cunt should have written to the HR department of the company he was bitching about. 

That would have earned him the Grassing Cunt award of the week.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
26 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

He’s probably trying to get an erection. 

For him, I should think a simple photo of a fat, greasy hairy backed, skimpy swim knicker wearing greek faggot would work.  

On 1/4/2018 at 3:03 PM, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Hello fellow cunt haters:  I'm sure there are hundreds of posts about CUNT employers, here is another

***** factory in ****** employed me as a full- time cleaner but practice CUNTY employing tactics.

I was started with no employment contract and terms and conditions, no induction and left at the "deep end" to do a job which would have been perfectly doable if the time allotted for the floor cleaning part (which was the size of a rugby field) Mathematically sweeping this area (and mopping) around machine and under machines, with safety hazards everywhere without any signage was impossible unless areas were missed. Time allowed 1-11/2 hrs.  I asked supervisor how I did for the 1st day and she said "pretty good"; I admitted that I was behind the eight ball and did better the 2nd day and made a few errors (Having been inducted would have prevented those errors) On the second day I was called into a room and sacked on the spot for failure to comply to these insane time schedules. I said this was unfair. The factory itself is full of unsafe areas, the cleaning facilities are poor with inadequate drainage and wash areas. The floor is so dirty despite being cleaned maybe 3 times a day, you had you spend a considerable amount of time emptying dirty water (Which lasted all of 3 minutes) and refilling. Not to mention some insane rule about moustache and beard stubble not being allowed over 2mm, (My hair was about 3mm-4mm, I would not have minded if this was pointed out to me at the interview stage and was only mentioned when the manager bumped into me)  which I assumed was so it would not get stuck on any machinery (But the stupid hairnet they gave you to cover up said hair follicles was more dangerous than said hair) It seems this company  only increased its cleaning staff because of changes in government rules involving inspections. They have gone from hardly cleaning at all and every man and his dog rushing around cleaning when they knew the inspector was coming, to employing more cleaners (Not enough cleaners) 

My saving grace for the day was; one other person who started with me did not even bother to notify or turn up the second day. This company treats their workers like shits and is obviously, in my opinion, worthy of the title CUNT. What say you?

Sneak in on the next bank holiday and burn the place to its foundations. .that'll learn them

Panzerknacker 

I had to clean shit off the floor at the ScrewFix I once worked at. It was smack bang in the middle of the click and collect section. No one could figure out where it had come from, the cctv tapes showed nothing but a normal day with heavyset builder types coming in and out - no one squatting down to squeeze one out when no one was looking - the area behind the counter led directly into the warehouse and the main store was on the other side, so the staff would only really go to the counter every once in a while when someone pressed the call button to show they were there - so that was the most likely occurrence out of the way. The evidence was situated between two isles of shelves with magazines and flyers on them, each of which stood at about five foot tall, so the camera angles couldn't say exactly when it had been placed there as there was only one looking directly along the counter and another one facing diagonally over the shop floor from the corner next to the entrance.

Whoever had done it must've staked out the location beforehand, noting down camera positions and viewing angles, figured out the perfect blind spot and ordered something online specifically to commit the nefarious deed. They must have physically carried the shit in with a bag, picked up their parcel, then dropped the shit on the floor as they were leaving and the staff member had turned away to organise stock or return to the main store. It was the perfect crime and I had to clean that shit up knowing that the perpetrator would never face justice.

When you chose to take on the noble role of a cleaner you chose to do your duty no matter what the shitty pay or crappy hours or clueless area managers who can't figure out the difference between degreaser  and floor polish. You chose to banish whatever filth enters your sacred realm without hesitation or complaint, despite the snide remarks of those who consider themselves higher and better than you, despite the retarded foolishness of these plebs when they refuse to listen to the cold hard facts that blue cloths are for food preparation and public areas and that they should really stop using the red cloths for bathrooms and toilets to wash their dishes in the staff room. You chose the hardship and the pain because you know that without you they would die suffocating in their own filth within a week and that you, armed with noble mop, bucket, and window squeegy, are the only thing that keeps civilisation from suffering the viral catastrophes of the past.

If you cannot accept this, if you are too weak of mind, body and spirit, then you are just another one of the great, unwashed, unemployed peasants who spend their days spreading their filth and misery to others. You are my sworn enemy and I am coming for you. With sponge and bleach and black rubber gloves I am coming for you and there will be NO MERCY!   

Some cunt has been fucking around with my PC,I logged in yesterday to Cunts Corner but today Iv'e been re-directed to fucking Mumsnet.Someone please call someone a nonce or at least post a picture of a hairy pie!.Cunts

1 minute ago, Neil said:

Some cunt has been fucking around with my PC,I logged in yesterday to Cunts Corner but today I'e been re-directed to fucking Mumsnet.Someone please call someone a nonce or at least post a picture of a hairy pie!.Cunts

Sorry Neil, I could only find the Brazilian variant:

Spagetti%20Pie%20with%20Bacon%20Scallops

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I had to clean shit off the floor at the ScrewFix I once worked at. It was smack bang in the middle of the click and collect section. No one could figure out where it had come from, the cctv tapes showed nothing but a normal day with heavyset builder types coming in and out - no one squatting down to squeeze one out when no one was looking - the area behind the counter led directly into the warehouse and the main store was on the other side, so the staff would only really go to the counter every once in a while when someone pressed the call button to show they were there - so that was the most likely occurrence out of the way. The evidence was situated between two isles of shelves with magazines and flyers on them, each of which stood at about five foot tall, so the camera angles couldn't say exactly when it had been placed there as there was only one looking directly along the counter and another one facing diagonally over the shop floor from the corner next to the entrance.

Whoever had done it must've staked out the location beforehand, noting down camera positions and viewing angles, figured out the perfect blind spot and ordered something online specifically to commit the nefarious deed. They must have physically carried the shit in with a bag, picked up their parcel, then dropped the shit on the floor as they were leaving and the staff member had turned away to organise stock or return to the main store. It was the perfect crime and I had to clean that shit up knowing that the perpetrator would never face justice.

When you chose to take on the noble role of a cleaner you chose to do your duty no matter what the shitty pay or crappy hours or clueless area managers who can't figure out the difference between degreaser  and floor polish. You chose to banish whatever filth enters your sacred realm without hesitation or complaint, despite the snide remarks of those who consider themselves higher and better than you, despite the retarded foolishness of these plebs when they refuse to listen to the cold hard facts that blue cloths are for food preparation and public areas and that they should really stop using the red cloths for bathrooms and toilets to wash their dishes in the staff room. You chose the hardship and the pain because you know that without you they would die suffocating in their own filth within a week and that you, armed with noble mop, bucket, and window squeegy, are the only thing that keeps civilisation from suffering the viral catastrophes of the past.

If you cannot accept this, if you are too weak of mind, body and spirit, then you are just another one of the great, unwashed, unemployed peasants who spend their days spreading their filth and misery to others. You are my sworn enemy and I am coming for you. With sponge and bleach and black rubber gloves I am coming for you and there will be NO MERCY!   

Pile of Shit. No sarcasm intended Killer as it really was a pile of shit you had to deal with.

Many years ago when I was a young Engineer on the VC10s at RAF Brize Norton, one rascal of an Airman decided that the ideal leaving gift to the Squadron would be to leave a log in the giant Swarfega tin that we all used in the Gents after shift. He secretly did his business and departed to pastures new, the log in the meantime dissolved in the Swarfega and as the natural reaction was to rub the stuff into your hands, notice the unusual brown particles where there were none before, then tentatively sniff the stuff on your mitts and then proceed to gag and dry retch as it became apparent what had been deposited.

Cunts were really shitty cunts in those days.      

I did a cleaning job once. It was in the Hippopotamus compound at Chester Zoo. Clearing out the Cess Pit. 10 tons of 5 year old Hippo shit tends to have a detrimental effect on the olfactory system.

Guest Spanky
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Some cunt has been fucking around with my PC,I logged in yesterday to Cunts Corner but today Iv'e been re-directed to fucking Mumsnet.Someone please call someone a nonce or at least post a picture of a hairy pie!.Cunts

It's true. This site is getting worse.  I actually bothered to log in the other day to call you a fat disgusting bender on your cheese with fruit nom and that fruit Rick immediately goes and deletes it. What a cunt. Now this load of old shite gets posted, the cunt responsible rightly gets cunted and now they're trying to hold his hand. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

As somebody who knows a little about H&S law you should 'create' a workplace accident that can be wholly attributable to the incompetent way your work tasks have been arranged. The cunts won't know what's hit them and companies like this need a bit if a wake up call now and again so they know where the boundaries of legality lie. Alright, you won't have a job but you'll have a bit more cash. Speak to Panzerknacker if you get bored doing fuck all.

15 minutes ago, Spanky said:

It's true. This site is getting worse.  I actually bothered to log in the other day to call you a fat disgusting bender on your cheese with fruit nom and that fruit Rick immediately goes and deletes it. What a cunt. Now this load of old shite gets posted, the cunt responsible rightly gets cunted and now they're trying to hold his hand. 

Bent disgusting fatty.

reporting myself for this one