CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Employer Cunts

Guest Erroreptile404
On 1/4/2018 at 6:14 PM, Witheredscrote said:

Eric, you make me sick. The likes of you never give a newbie a break.

Not true Eric took me under his flabby bingo wing and made me his protege

Guest Erroreptile404
6 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

Isn't young Mr Punkape in there to talk to him?

I imagine it would be like that scene from The silence of the lambs where Clarice Starling gets a glob of cum flung at her by one of the loonies in a cell

2 hours ago, Spanky said:

It's true. This site is getting worse.  I actually bothered to log in the other day to call you a fat disgusting bender on your cheese with fruit nom and that fruit Rick immediately goes and deletes it. What a cunt. Now this load of old shite gets posted, the cunt responsible rightly gets cunted and now they're trying to hold his hand. 

Cheer up you grumpy motherfucker, lest I force upon you a weapons grade cunting and send @Quincy Cockfingers round for a midnight shite snack 

Powdered-toast-man-web.jpg

21 hours ago, Rick_B said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

I bet you're as much fun as a turd that won't flush around someone else's house, Rick.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He's got a point wulf and there's ample evidence on this floater of the internet that the rule is ruthlessly applied.  

Most nominations sink rather than swim, because all are rightly scrutinised. Those newer are also tested, to see if they can cut the mustard.

Why, therefore, is this rule inconsistently enforced?

23 hours ago, smileyouareoncandidcamera said:

Well I shall not be back to this site as the ribbing I got from all this is appalling. I thought this site was about sounding off etc, it seems to be just an excuse to abuse other members which is not cup of teas you can all go and fuck yourselves  

Perhaps you might have researched the site's many previous ribbings before putting yourself in a position to be offended. Grow some thick skin. It's little wonder they fired you, you thick, useless cunt. I'd have done the same. 

13 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Most nominations sink rather than swim, because all are rightly scrutinised. Those newer are also tested, to see if they can cut the mustard.

Why, therefore, is this rule inconsistently enforced?

If we all think back to our own naive baptisms of fire here, even the scaffold plank thick amongst us would have expected to be cunted to high heaven after their first innings. And quite right to. 

Maybe our mods have made a New Years resolution to enforce the rule book to go with roops quest to grow her clam hair below the knee and ricks promise to cut down to 10 grams of high grade columbian wanger a day and no groupie slags till the weekend.  

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Snatch, let me tell you how I am going to handle this...

This is a story that went viral about six months ago, you may have read about it in the news and social media. A lad with learning difficulties and with a history of aggression was reported missing by his concerned mother. Police Officer Tim Purdy heard over the radio that two fellow officers had intercepted the young adult and rushed over to the scene whereupon he found the two cops physically struggling with the lad. Rather than assisting his colleagues in securing the highly agitated and difficult suspect with a view to throwing him in the local jail for a misdemeanour, he told the other officers to bugger off, sat down with the boy and talked to him on his level and in doing so diffused the situation. The analogy I'm drawing is obvious, so it is without reluctance that I must tell you I have neither the empathy nor am I prepared to demonstrate the same sort compassionate care as demonstrated by the excellent Officer Purdy. Cooler for 24 hours.

That's beautiful! Sob 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Perhaps you might have researched the site's many previous ribbings before putting yourself in a position to be offended. Grow some thick skin. It's little wonder they fired you, you thick, useless cunt. I'd have done the same. 

Not the point. This has come up before. Here we have a new member taking the remit of CC right from the early days - "The place to name the Cunts of the World!!!" and perhaps getting it a little bit wrong as I'm sure most of us have done  from time to time, immediately being pounced on with abusive comments by a self-appointed clique who think they somehow own the right to post on the corner. If existing members, especially on The Open Corner, choose to abuse each other so be it. Sometimes its funny, other times it's just repetitive and tedious, but that doesn't mean you have a right to gang up and declare  open season on anyone who dares to join the forum and make a post. Clear enough?

18 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Not the point. This has come up before. Here we have a new member taking the remit of CC right from the early days - "The place to name the Cunts of the World!!!" and perhaps getting it a little bit wrong as I'm sure most of us have done  from time to time, immediately being pounced on with abusive comments by a self-appointed clique who think they somehow own the right to post on the corner. If existing members, especially on The Open Corner, choose to abuse each other so be it. Sometimes its funny, other times it's just repetitive and tedious, but that doesn't mean you have a right to gang up and declare  open season on anyone who dares to join the forum and make a post. Clear enough?

Can admin create a safe space on CC, please? I feel threatened.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Cheer up you grumpy motherfucker, lest I force upon you a weapons grade cunting and send @Quincy Cockfingers round for a midnight shite snack 

Powdered-toast-man-web.jpg

Mention the devil 3 times, he will break in to your house and fudge in your microwave, if you can afford one. 

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

I'm afraid that I take umbrage with this, Rick. If you scan back you will clearly see that the self-appointed clique™ had nothing to do with the frankly quite disgusting comments our new friend was subjected to.

Can you please submit a formal apology to us via Luke.

Libellous cur.

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

You just wait till Snatch @Snatch gets out of the cooler, I think you can expect a strongly worded response that will identify your failings in this matter.Boy are you in for a verbal mauling and a half. 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm afraid that I take umbrage with this, Rick. If you scan back you will clearly see that the self-appointed clique™ had nothing to do with the frankly quite disgusting comments our new friend was subjected to.

Can you please submit a formal apology to us via Luke.

Libellous cur.

Also, the “nom” was originally posted in the Open Corner, and that’s where it took a kicking. 

• Like 1