CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Splitarses in the SAS

Guest Couldn't give a shit

3 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

My cousin was in 40 commando about 15 years ago and told me a similar tale. Did she have some rather incriminating photographs taken of her by any chance?

I wouldn't know too much on that front. At the time I was a disheveled physical wreck living on about 2 hours kip a day. From what I remember she was very tall a good looking and must have had a hard time knowing all the nods weren't happy that they were doing it the hard way and getting thrashed till our eyeballs bled.

The course itself (the pongo version as well...) is bullshit; as long as you can operate in the field under extreme duress then I couldn't get a fuck if they're got tits and a hairy fanny. 

31 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I see your point but SAS is a different league. I know a couple of real hard bastards who cracked during selection and they had signed up with the sole intention of getting in the 22nd. 

Some of the psychological  shit they put candidates through is nothing short of  sadistic. A woman will simply not make it through without it being watered down and this will fuck with the rest of the regiment's morale. 

I've had to sit through Pitch Perfect 3 with Rebel 'fucking' Wilson. The SAS selection process holds no fears for me. 

29 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Thanks for the advice. Why wouldn't I value the opinion of someone who is, for want of a better phrase, standing second in line firmly behind Punkape in the cooler stakes?

You've been warned. Any further insulting or disrespectful remarks and you'll be gone. Understood?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've been warned. Any further insulting or disrespectful remarks and you'll be gone. Understood?

Soon after joining this site, such was the reputation which preceded you, I expected a full Sunday pub roast with all the trimmings. Since you've been posting after your long ban, I seem to have been served what can best be described as a Tesco Value microwave dinner. Shame.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Soon after joining this site, such was the reputation which preceded you, I expected a full Sunday pub roast with all the trimmings. Since you've been posting after your long ban, I seem to have been served what can best be described as a Tesco Value microwave dinner. Shame.

Franks not the "vile" cunt of yesteryear and his legend is only being perpetuated by himself. Those that remember the malevolent nastiness he exuded are disgusted by his wet pants output of late. Even pen hates the baldy, cancer ridden cunts guts these days 

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Franks not the "vile" cunt of yesteryear and his legend is only being perpetuated by himself. Those that remember the malevolent nastiness he exuded are disgusted by his wet pants output of late. Even pen hates the baldy, cancer ridden cunts guts these days 

Yet he can still dispatch you any time he pleases, you lowly piece of bottom feeding krill. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't know too much on that front. At the time I was a disheveled physical wreck living on about 2 hours kip a day. From what I remember she was very tall a good looking and must have had a hard time knowing all the nods weren't happy that they were doing it the hard way and getting thrashed till our eyeballs bled.

The course itself (the pongo version as well...) is bullshit; as long as you can operate in the field under extreme duress then I couldn't get a fuck if they're got tits and a hairy fanny. 

Spent a couple of amusing weeks with a female Woopert at Catterick. She was so keen to prove herself I think she would of dropped her keks and had a shit in front of the chaps if only we would stop taking the piss out of her. In the end she fucking lost it and started screaming in my face about the hardships she had endured to "earn" her rank. Looking back, it must of resembled the Bigus Dickus scene from Life of Brian.

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

I've had to sit through Pitch Perfect 3 with Rebel 'fucking' Wilson. The SAS selection process holds no fears for me. 

It should. There's no Tampax machines on the Brecon Beacons sweetheart. 

Anyone who has issue with women joining our special forces has issue with themselves. My experience of women in a professional capacity is they'll stop at nothing to be the best. Men will only be able to cope with that if they push themselves even further.

Women also give me the horn

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Yet he can still dispatch you any time he pleases, you lowly piece of bottom feeding krill. 

Yet for the dirty wretch he is, he does not cross the privacy line, and I weirdly like the cunt and his mental tunes, but there is one who isn’t that cool. Bubba- why have you been doing what you have?

4 hours ago, Punkape said:

My family has always served with the Irish Guards and the Royal Irish Rangers.....now the Royal Irish....

We made our money in the sugar plantations of the Caribbean...

lol.

lol.

The only think you’ve ever served is two pints of Wifebeater in your local Wetherspoons. Wanker. Lol.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 hour ago, Ape said:

The only think you’ve ever served is two pints of Wifebeater in your local Wetherspoons. Wanker. Lol.

Fuckin hell wifebeater they reduced the percentage of that shit years ago due to how strong it was. Went off my tits a few times on the wifebeater before it got pussified.

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Frank knows where I live apparently and I'm happy to accommodate him should he pop round with prezzies for the kids.

I bow to your superior knowledge on the ecology of krill, please feel free to elaborate you fucking dunce.

Im glad you're back bill, your unrivalled thickness makes us all feel like genius superhumans in your presence 

Pig shit thick stupid fucking wanker

9 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Ape entirely recommends them. Especially the turkey Christmas special.

I was in the SAS for 20 years. (Saturday's and Sundays)  We also did Tuesday evenings and Friday nights plus summer camp and training courses so our (unofficial) title was TEFNSASPSCATC which didn't roll off the tongue too well.

I was highly trained in scorched earth tactics. Drinking anything potable and many things not potable to prevent it falling into the hands of the 3rd Shock Army. I was never the 2nd man on the balcony but often the 1st man in the bar.

Guest Bill Stickers

Is this the worst corner thread in recent memory? A bunch of diabetic lonely Walter Mittys trading fictional war stories. Say you shot bin laden or something. We don't believe your bollocks about being in the TA. If you're going to make up a load of old cock, at least make it interesting. 

Is this the worst corner thread in recent memory? A bunch of diabetic lonely Walter Mittys trading fictional war stories. Say you shot bin laden or something. We don't believe your bollocks about being in the TA. If you're going to make up a load of old cock, at least make it interesting. 

Bill, my great uncle was a member of the FFI, and in 1944 he single handedly captured a MK2 Tiger tank, using a tin opener, and persuading the Commander to surrender, by clamping his testicles in an escargot clamp. He was awarded the Michelin Star for his heroism. I hope this is of interest to you.

I am the last fucker who wants this site to become a clone of ARRSE but to make any topic subject to special rules is against all the laws of nature and science.

I suspect you, Decs and a couple of others would like the site to be a monumental group hug then pick on the fat kid.

By the way, I think you are a cunt.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Bill, my great uncle was a member of the FFI, and in 1944 he single handedly captured a MK2 Tiger tank, using a tin opener, and persuading the Commander to surrender, by clamping his testicles in an escargot clamp. He was awarded the Michelin Star for his heroism. I hope this is of interest to you.

pssht, that's nothing, My uncle was in the Royal Regiment of ParadentalHygenists. He saw action in the Trenches of Ypres and was decorated with a George cross for bravery, when he carried out a upper/lower wisdom teeth abrasive polish whilst under fire from the filthy Bosch.