CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nigel Farage

Decimus

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That was my original career path, which changed when I joined a firm which designed and manufactured medical devices. A couple of post grad qualifications, a few career changes which neatly segwayed into each other and here we are!

You’re utterly unbearable.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

That was my original career path, which changed when I joined a firm which designed and manufactured medical devices. A couple of post grad qualifications, a few career changes which neatly segwayed into each other and here we are!

Shit, are you as wealthy as me?

Don't worry Bubba, she isn't.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still banging on about how fucking much you know and the stuff you have read that is not available to anyone else.

Fuck off you utter boring bullshitter. I've said it before, if you are so intelligent and high and mighty why are you moderating a site like this?

Want to cooler me? Do it you cunt.

2 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Still banging on about how fucking much you know and the stuff you have read that is not available to anyone else.

Fuck off you utter boring bullshitter. I've said it before, if you are so intelligent and high and mighty why are you moderating a site like this?

Good evening.

Calm yourself, take a seat. It's all ticking along nicely here. The more the merrier.

48 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Here's the Chinese steel you should be worried about.

136485402_15013945133861n.jpg

They've got fucking millions of them.

we should make a very shit tank, maybe call it a Rolls Royce tank and what the shifty fucks copy it. They might call it the Flung Dung tank

Just now, The Beast said:

Good evening.

Calm yourself, take a seat. It's all ticking along nicely here. The more the merrier.

Do I get another warning point for abusive behaviour on a site called cunts corner? Even you must admit it's stupid.

Bollocks to her.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, Snatch said:

You are so beautiful when you are angry.

13 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Bloomin hell, Snatch. You've come in guns blazing.

I'm just fucking pissed off with the "look at me I'm so much better than all of you" attitude of the jackbooted wanker. 

She's full of shit in my opinion and it's been pointed out by others that Google is her best friend along with Wikiroops.

31 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've missed you snatch x 

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

I've never issued a single point. I usually ask politely, then if there is not any joy, I ban.

I didn't mean you and you have always been fair and amicable in any exchange we've had. The problem lies elsewhere but I think I've made that quite clear.