CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Deborah Briton and Paul Roberts

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Yet another example of criminal scouse vermin thieving their way through life. I hope he gets fucked in the showers every day she gets her fat ugly scouse mug shoved in a fryer. 

A right pair of classy cunts, eh, with their plastic glasses and all-inclusive bracelets. (As if their awful fucking watches weren't enough of a give away.). They might as well just punch tags through their ears and have done with it.

rfid%20pig%20pic.jpg

3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

So obvious they hadn't caught a bug from all that lard they're carrying!

Bertie, if you take time to read some of the other responses on this thread you'll realise that a proper cunting is required 99% of the time when dealing with such vile and utterly thick scouse fuckers.

Replying to one of pens noms with anything more than "fly to Syria for a brutal and prolonged death" is also a no no. 

Up your game- here to help

On 09/01/2018 at 10:33 PM, Cuntybaws said:

A right pair of classy cunts, eh, with their plastic glasses and all-inclusive bracelets. (As if their awful fucking watches weren't enough of a give away.). They might as well just punch tags through their ears and have done with it.

rfid%20pig%20pic.jpg

Pigs are sentient creatures, Baws. These scumbags are Scousers, several notches below algae on the Attenborough scale of appreciable life on Earth. 

I pray nightly for a freak Irish Sea Tsunami to roll up the Mersey and drown this nest of thieving emotional incontinents. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Yet another example of criminal scouse vermin thieving their way through life. I hope he gets fucked in the showers every day she gets her fat ugly scouse mug shoved in a fryer. 

again with the reasoned argument and moderation CGAS!

You want to get extreme to fit in on here

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

I know it's not pc, but that woman in a wheelchair in Silent Witness spooks the high fuck out of me.

She's like some 80s animatronic device

Drop it with the davros shit, motherfucker. If your Aunty Vi where here should wouldn't stand for such worn out japery, you great pink gaylord of a man