CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sign Language at Pop Concerts

Cuntybaws

little-mix-v-festival-at-hylands-park-14I

If you were deaf and someone signed the banal lyrics of those manufactured, airhead Little Mix sluts at you, that might well be worth suing over. The ungrateful cunt mother in the topical story below, however, having demanded that signing be provided for her when she accompanied her hearing daughter to their concert, is now suing their promoter for not covering the support act too. What a stupid fucking cunthole.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-42776454

Sorry, Proper.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If you were deaf and someone signed the banal lyrics of those manufactured, airhead Little Mix sluts at you, that might well be worth suing over. The ungrateful cunt mother in the topical story below, however, having demanded that signing be provided for her when she accompanied her hearing daughter to their concert, is now suing their promoter for not covering the support act too. What a stupid fucking cunthole.

Sorry, Proper.

I'd count being deaf at one of their concerts as a fucking blessing.

I'd also rather be blind than have to watch the chunky Marty Feldman one gyrating and chafing like a fat dog at a wedding.

• Like 2

Great! That sets a precedent.

I'm suing the estate of the late Ronnie James Dio. He threw around a load of 'devil horn' signs at Sabbath's Concert at Hammersmith Odeon in 1980, leaving me in thrall to The Fallen One and unable to sustain any meaningful social interactions with anything other than my right hand.

I DEMAND tons of money!!!!

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry, Proper.

Perhaps someone should sue the mum for exposing 8 year olds to a bunch of ugly slags with their pants halfway up their cunts singing lyrics promoting the sucking of multiple cocks? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Sorry, Proper.

Why didn't she ask for the support act to be covered as well?

Tell her to fuck off. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Oh yes. Another directive from UK Government which contains the descriptive of 'reasonable'. So what the fuck does that fucking mean without a judge to define the level of 'reasonableness'. - Not you either Judy, you fucking Nazi.

I would say a reasonable adjustment would be to just let her read the same tele-prompter that the four whining slags used.

42 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'd like to give her an answer she understands

1200px-Middle_finger_BNC.jpg

If by "giving her an answer she understands", you mean smashing her back doors in, I'd definitely suggest using your middle finger as your weapon of choice. It's certainly got more girth than your dick.

Lol

Fuck off.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

If by "giving her an answer she understands", you mean smashing her back doors in, I'd definitely suggest using your middle finger as your weapon of choice. It's certainly got more girth than your dick.

Lol

Fuck off.

It’s a little short, apparently. 

(Insert MikeFuckingD pun here)

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'd count being deaf at one of their concerts as a fucking blessing.

I'd also rather be blind than have to watch the chunky Marty Feldman one gyrating and chafing like a fat dog at a wedding.

Oooo...I dunno. It wouldn't take much more than a Kit-Kat and a bag of Cheese and Onion crisps to persuade me to fuck the piss out of her. Obviously, I'd have zip-tied a freezer bag round her neck half an hour before penetration.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rev said:

Oooo...I dunno. It wouldn't take much more than a Kit-Kat and a bag of Cheese and Onion crisps to persuade me to fuck the piss out of her. Obviously, I'd have zip-tied a freezer bag round her neck half an hour before penetration.

Welcome back Rev. I agree, she's got the best tits and a precocious camel toe. Best to avoid talking to her though. Good strategy.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rev said:

A nice sentiment, Rev, but sadly I don't think the tusker would lie back and think of England.

Before you even got a semi she'd have ripped the freezer bag off, along with your head and arms, in a fit of berserker rage to get to the aforementioned snacks. Vile fat slag. 

• Like 2

This cunt mother should be set on fire. The fact that she thinks it appropriate to sue because she can’t fucking hear at an event that is 50% audio is like some cunt with a pilot licence suing easyJet because he’s fucking blind.

I want her dead.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Fucking hell , there’s no end of cunts in this world. I hope these bastards aren’t going to settle out of court with this arrogant bitch.

She needs her cunt kicking in.

26 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Fucking hell , there’s no end of cunts in this world. I hope these bastards aren’t going to settle out of court with this arrogant bitch.

She needs her cunt kicking in.

common ground again Jewdy?

What shall we call our new political movement eh?

38 minutes ago, ratcum said:

so this bleating bitch can book to attend an event, even a tiny one, and insist they provide a fat lezzer at the front who'll wave her arms about? At the organiser's expense?

I know someone who'll do it cheap. In fact, this is perhaps the only interpreter capable of accurately rendering all those intricate four-part harmonies and rounds. This is achieved by the simple expedient of just making it up, which is all these entitled deaf cunts deserve.

thamsanqa-jantjie-photos-5.gif

Sorry Proper.

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I know someone who'll do it cheap. In fact, this is perhaps the only interpreter capable of accurately rendering all those intricate four-part harmonies and rounds. This is achieved by the simple expedient of just making it up, which is all these entitled deaf cunts deserve.

thamsanqa-jantjie-photos-5.gif

Sorry Proper.

why has Mama on the right stretched a live frog over her head?

"Mama's got a brand new frog!

She's gonna groove it the whole night long"

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

why has Mama on the right stretched a live frog over her head?

"Mama's got a brand new frog!

She's gonna groove it the whole night long"

A black man goes into the doctors with a frog sitting on top of his head, the doctor asks "so what seems to be the problem here, sir?", to which the frog replies "well, i've got this massive blackhead on my arse”

Here all week. 

2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

A black man goes into the doctors with a frog sitting on top of his head, the doctor asks "so what seems to be the problem here, sir?", to which the frog replies "well, i've got this massive blackhead on my arse”

Here all week. 

The same man tries a different doctor, when the doctor sees the frog, he asks 'where did you get that'? The frog says, 'Africa, there's fuckin' millions of 'em'.

Guest judgetwi
56 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Here all week. 

Are you available for the Ritzy comedy room, Brixton? I can get you a gig no problem....er.....I pay you at the end of the night ok?

59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Are you available for the Ritzy comedy room, Brixton? I can get you a gig no problem....er.....I pay you at the end of the night ok?

Sounds a bit gay. Although I’m guessing a fat, desperate, lonely loser such as yourself would probably struggle to get an erection for anything other than a Chicken Cottage Big Bucket, so I’d probably be safe.

Please don’t quote me again. I don’t like you. 

• Like 1