CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sunbed Renting

Neil

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fair comment. But I've now been slapped twice by Roops for advancing upon him. His mediocrity has attracted the vitriol of at least a dozen members, yet none of the other 11 seem to have been targeted by her. There appears to be an underlying issue

I don't like vendettas being pursued over several weeks. Anyway, cease your blubbing like a bitch about being slapped twice - its small potatoes compared to the punishments fellow punters have taken, more often without complaint, so man up, be a Roadhouse and not Mousehouse. Doesn't time fly? It seems only a few months ago that you benefitted from CC Moderation Service protection and look at you now!

(Insight, analysis & commentary powered by Wikipedia)

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I don't like vendettas being pursued over several weeks. Anyway, cease your blubbing like a bitch about being slapped twice - its small potatoes compared to the punishments fellow punters have taken, more often without complaint, so man up, be a Roadhouse and not Mousehouse. Doesn't time fly? It seems only a few months ago that you benefitted from CC Moderation Service protection and look at you now!

Can I just say I've never liked that Eric? He strikes me as the sort of low dog who stores different cheeses in the same Tupperware container.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roundhouse. Please specify moderation service protection? Wikipedia entries will be accepted. By the way, I know I'll never win this argument, even if I do, so I pre- emptively accept defeat.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is this shit about?

Thompson holidays now offer a pre book service so fucking idiots like Punkape can reserve their sunbed in advance of their travels.I think that's a cunt hence my nom,now repeat that back to me,I want to make sure you understand.

OR.......

This nom is about some cunts that don't like other cunts so they just cunt each other off like a load of cunts 

Arsene Wenger is a French cunt

Guest Gronda Gronda
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Albert. you're right. I've been destroyed by your good self and left in the gutter. You are now free to establish yourself as top dog and rule over these parts...oh, sorry, you're a stupid fucking cunt and despite how much protection you are strangely afforded by Admin, go fuck yourself, you little shit.

Eric, I'm not (intentionally) winding you up; I want to ask you why you often give Albert so much grief.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik he doesn't instigate.

Have you two crossed paths on another forum?

1 minute ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Eric, I'm not (intentionally) winding you up; I want to ask you why you often give Albert so much grief.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but afaik he doesn't instigate.

Have you two crossed paths on another forum?

Eric is a clique sleeper agent, working from the inside to bring down the system. He has his orders regarding Albert and he obeys them without question, that's all you need to know.

Now keep your nosy fucking beak out of it.

Guest Gronda Gronda
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Eric is a clique sleeper agent, working from the inside to bring down the system. He has his orders regarding Albert and he obeys them without question, that's all you need to know.

Now keep your nosy fucking beak out of it.

Lol.

Alright Decimus, I will mind my own business and I thank you for your response.