CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Collective Nouns

Guest King Rollo

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, Witheredscrote said:

'Collective Nuns', is that the one with Sylvia Kristen as Mother Superior, and Frank as a dildo?

A rape of nuns.

Guest King Rollo
7 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I wish he had died in early childhood.

Well, I can't do much about the early childhood bit but I could certainly ask the dungeon keeper to watch out for him ... he'd probably enjoy the torture chamber, screaming out "pu .. pu... purgatory!" as he climaxed on the rack.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
Just now, King Rollo said:

Well, I can't do much about the early childhood bit but I could certainly ask the dungeon keeper to watch out for him ... he'd probably enjoy the torture chamber, screaming out "pu .. pu... purgatory!" as he climaxed on the rack.

I don’t know what to say.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't it fucking dismal? Her and Albert, shuffling around the site hand in hand, making obscure references to locomotives and geographical locations. "Have you ever visited the Cock & Pony in Barnstaple?" Utter fucking shit.

It is dismal. Nobody, but nobody, wants to hear fuck all about these dismal urban shite holes down there, inhabited by thick necked fuckwits and cackling old harridans. Someone should pack her gash full of snow and boot it firmly home.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
25 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Isn't it fucking dismal? Her and Albert, shuffling around the site hand in hand, making obscure references to locomotives and geographical locations. "Have you ever visited the Cock & Pony in Barnstaple?" Utter fucking shit.

Still alive after all the cold nights in your bus shelter? Oh, I forgot, they've been opening up emergency accommodation for those of your ilk. "Have you ever visited the Cock & Pony in Barnstaple?" No I haven't but I will try and find next time I'm in Devon. There's a very good GWR service to Barnstaple Junction.

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Someone should pack her gash full of snow and boot it firmly home.

well for a start it would take a snowplough to fully pack in the cavernous orifice and second the temperature inside the ample vaginal orifice is already below freezing point. please keep your suggestions within reasonable bounds you fucking drug addled cretin.   

Guest luke swarm

In keeping with the topic I would offer:

A hand of Wankers

A Sphincter of Arseholes (assholes)

A Turd of Saudis

and of course the old favourite, a Gape of Punkapes    

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Ape said:

A revulsion of Punkapes.

A perversion of Punkapes.

A delusion of Punkapes. 

Fuck off.

It's a poofter of punkapes

Guest White van man
8 hours ago, King Rollo said:

I was just doing my homework, as set by Wizard, finding out the venery (collective nouns) for various animals. Some made obvious sense ... A crash of rhinos! A mischief of mice!  Others were more obscure, I had to delve a little more deeply into Google's capacious vaults.  For example, a murder of crows is a reference to the allusion that crows like to congregate at battle scenes and cemetaries. Albatross' collective nouns is a rookery. Initially I was quite disappointed ... being a mere breeding ground for avian life-forms, I thought this dull and unimaginative. However, Wikipedia has come to the rescue: "The term "rookery" was also borrowed as a name for dense slum housing." Such an interesting topic!

This nom doesn't cunt anyone, so gets the collective noun;

A load of bollocks.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

well for a start it would take a snowplough to fully pack in the cavernous orifice and second the temperature inside the ample vaginal orifice is already below freezing point. please keep your suggestions within reasonable bounds you fucking drug addled cretin.   

Colder than a witches cunt