CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Male Ankle Grooming

Last Cunt Standing

53 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I can't wait until the new "Erica Cuntwoman" ID lurking in the wings starts posting. That should be fucking hilarious and no mistake.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I’m amazed the creation of this ID hasn’t triggered some kind of response from our admin team. Perhaps they are receiving treatment for their split sides?

Guest Wizardsleeve

If little Albert is going to play the multi ID game, then it's time for a period of reflection in his own padded cell.  Or, he can share one with Punky for all the catholic shite and resurrecting his own exhausted and wearisome topics.  

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

This little Stubby was a spastic, and this little Stubby went to Scope. This little Stubby had no teeth, and this little Stubby is a cunt. 

And this little Stubby went.... Grassing to the mods like a fucking crybaby runt.

I feel another of your numerous meltdowns is on the horizon along with another spell in the cooler. 

I think you're taking it all a bit too seriously and your obvious obsession with he is verging on gayness. I think you need to get out a bit more. Try spending time with your family once in a while.

18 hours ago, Ape said:

I’m amazed the creation of this ID hasn’t triggered some kind of response from our admin team. Perhaps they are receiving treatment for their split sides?

The Due Diligence Department were on the case the moment the account was registered. The application for puntership has yet to be approved.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

The Due Diligence Department were on the case the moment the account was registered. The application for puntership has yet to be approved.

But, did you send the lads with the burlap bag and panel van round to grab him up and give him a private tour of the cooler?  

Guest Lady Penelope
15 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

But, did you send the lads with the burlap bag and panel van round to grab him up and give him a private tour of the cooler?  

They sent the punter a few copies of your posts and he fell into a catatonic state.

1 hour ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

Put them all in a huge curry for distribution to the homeless and failed asylum seekers.

You should be hacked to death and thrown in the curry as well. You would undoubtedly enhance the smell....

lol.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Put them all in a huge curry for distribution to the homeless and failed asylum seekers.

You should be hacked to death and thrown in the curry as well. You would undoubtedly enhance the smell....

lol.

Thank you Punkelly .. God Bless you and all who sail in you.

Guest Wizardsleeve
19 hours ago, Our Lady Penelope said:

They sent the punter a few copies of your posts and he fell into a catatonic state.

Whatever kills him off.  You're next.

• 4 weeks later...

Further to my previous discovery of an outbreak of male ankle shaving in my part of the world, I am left aghast by the latest trends to cross my consciousness. 

Apparently it’s now fine for men to wear ankle bracelets. Especially little silver ones with a heart on which jangle like a fucking cat, or perhaps one made from woven silk that your wear as a souvenir of a Full Moon party. Anal bleaching is fine now too, and the hot red rash you might then have to show your family GP is “well worth it”. 

Such faggotry makes me fucking sick. 

No bloody wonder the western world sperm count is collapsing. I’d say the Y chromosome is on the endangered list itself. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Further to my previous discovery of an outbreak of male ankle shaving in my part of the world, I am left aghast by the latest trends to cross my consciousness. 

Apparently it’s now fine for men to wear ankle bracelets. Especially little silver ones with a heart on which jangle like a fucking cat, or perhaps one made from woven silk that your wear as a souvenir of a Full Moon party. Anal bleaching is fine now too, and the hot red rash you might then have to show your family GP is “well worth it”. 

No bloody wonder the western world sperm count is collapsing. I’d say the Y chromosome is on the endangered list itself. 

I'm quoting some other cunt on here, but this is very true: 'the male images to aspire to used to be Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen, now it's Joey fucking Essex'. These sickening fairies prance around in denim coloured tights and ballet pumps, go to beauty parlours for hair removal and eyebrow shaping, and to make them even more insipid, use phrases like "can I get?" When ordering a "cheeky Nando's", and apparently, this is what the modern young female wets her thong over. The entire species is truly fucked. Pull the fucking plug, release the human specific nerve agents and leave the planet to the animals, 90% of people are cunts and the rest of us are miserable because of them. Fuck it, kill everyone. It's the only way to be sure.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm quoting some other cunt on here, but this is very true: 'the male images to aspire to used to be Clint Eastwood or Steve McQueen, now it's Joey fucking Essex'. These sickening fairies prance around in denim coloured tights and ballet pumps, go to beauty parlours for hair removal and eyebrow shaping, and to make them even more insipid, use phrases like "can I get?" When ordering a "cheeky Nando's", and apparently, this is what the modern young female wets her thong over. The entire species is truly fucked. Pull the fucking plug, release the human specific nerve agents and leave the planet to the animals, 90% of people are cunts and the rest of us are miserable because of them. Fuck it, kill everyone. It's the only way to be sure.

I agree with the italicised bits. Genocide ain’t the solution though, and it’s not needed, our species is stumbling towards the abyss anyway. 

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

No different than men wearing necklaces, earring and earstuds .. dressing like puftas to look tough.

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I agree with the italicised bits. Genocide ain’t the solution though, and it’s not needed, our species is stumbling towards the abyss anyway. 

We may well be stumbling towards the abyss but we're taking every other noble beast with us. Yes, evolution will create whole new faunal assemblages when we're long gone, until the nuclear warheads corrode and the earth is just carbon ash and cockroaches. What's needed is mass sterilisation via water sources, food, gassing or iphone apps then we can send our remaining days restoring the ecosystem 

Thanks for not breeding, The Human Extinction Movement 

• Like 1