CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sirmofarah hissy fit

colonelkurtz

Nashnull tresh Sirmo is really up himself these days isn't he . Coming over  all drama over a security check at some German airport .How very dare a mere airport jobsworth seem fit to question a knight of the realm , a check made even more traumatic due to the racist motive. Who the fuck does the scrawny cunt think he is ?  .. Elton Frigging John ?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If he felt harassed why didn't he just run away? He's supposed to be good at that, or hadn't he had his cocktail of performance drugs? Quorn will only get you so far, usually to the toilet in my experience.

• 1 month later...

Another hissy fit. He is now whining that he didn't win the London marathon because the race stewards were too busy taking photos of him to give him water. Doubtless the poor multi-millionaire will be compensated by sponsors and organisers and the resultant publicity will generate a few more noughts on his bank balance. Whining, despicable little bubble headed Somali cunt. I want him dead.

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Another hissy fit. He is now whining that he didn't win the London marathon because the race stewards were too busy taking photos of him to give him water. Doubtless the poor multi-millionaire will be compensated by sponsors and organisers and the resultant publicity will generate a few more noughts on his bank balance. Whining, despicable little bubble headed Somali cunt. I want him dead.

Have you noticed that photos of his SomaIi family look like barcodes...   Anyway, I did the Marathon earlier this morning, and am having a KitKat now. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's an arrogant fucking cunt who isn't as good as he thinks he is. He lost because he's 35 and fucking past it, if he was a race horse he'd be taken around the back of the barn and put out of his misery. 

National treasure indeed. The cunt is Somali born, and chose to pay back this country's generosity when it housed him and his multitude of relatives by fucking off out of it as soon as he made a few quid.

He shouldn't be allowed to race under our flag, the cunt is an absolute fucking disgrace.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He's an arrogant fucking cunt who isn't as good as he thinks he is. He lost because he's 35 and fucking past it, if we was a race horse he'd be taken around the back of the barn and put out of his misery. 

National treasure indeed. The cunt is Somali born, and chose to pay back this country's generosity when it housed him and his multitude of relatives by fucking off out of it as soon as he made a few quid.

He shouldn't be allowed to race under our flag, the cunt is an absolute fucking disgrace.

The news providers have now switched from bemoaning his unfair treatment to glorifying the fact that he broke the British record, neatly sidestepping the small matter that the little bastard came third. Hail the conquering hero. Did any white British athletes win medals in the last 2 Olympics?.. Fuck knows, the media  never mentioned it.

38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The news providers have now switched from bemoaning his unfair treatment to glorifying the fact that he broke the British record, neatly sidestepping the small matter that the little bastard came third. Hail the conquering hero. Did any white British athletes win medals in the last 2 Olympics?.. Fuck knows, the media  never mentioned it.

I've got absolutely no problem with athletes performing for Great Britain regardless of colour, they could be black, white, yellow or puce for all I care. But they need to have a connection and a love for the country. He didn't come over here until he was eight, and fucked off into permanent tax exile by 28. He benefited from our country's investment in athletics, had clean water, a roof over his head and access to all the things that he wouldn't have had if he was left to rot in Somalia. 

He can wrap himself in a union flag, be lauded and fawned over by the establishment, and shorten his name to sound like he is a loveable northern pensioner. The fact remains he's a mercenary cunt who turned his back on this country, and with no ancestral connection to it, he has absolutely no right to call himself British.

I fucking hate him.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got absolutely no problem with athletes performing for Great Britain regardless of colour, they could be black, white, yellow or puce for all I care. But they need to have a connection and a love for the country. He didn't come over here until he was eight, and fucked off into permanent tax exile by 28. He benefited from our country's investment in athletics, had clean water, a roof over his head and access to all the things that he wouldn't have had if he was left to rot in Somalia. 

He can wrap himself in a union flag, be lauded and fawned over by the establishment, and shorten his name to sound like he is a loveable northern pensioner. The fact remains he's a mercenary cunt who turned his back on this country, and with no ancestral connection to it, he has absolutely no right to call himself British.

I fucking hate him.

and the cunt eats Quorn which firmly confirms the diagnosis of extreme twattishness. 

Generally these long distance running cunts are mercenary bastards, take Seb Coe and Steve Ovett, both cunts of the highest order.

Guest 'eavensabove
18 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's Snickers now, so that joke don't really work as well as it used to. Yankee bastards 

I see what you did there. You almost had me Rolo'd 

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, luke swarm said:

and the cunt eats Quorn which firmly confirms the diagnosis of extreme twattishness. 

Generally these long distance running cunts are mercenary bastards, take Seb Coe and Steve Ovett, both cunts of the highest order.

...such as Mo, have long distance running in their blood and it comes natural to them.  By aged 5 years they can pick up the spoor/smell of any species of Bovidae from 30 miles away AND distinguish it from their own.  From  aged just 9 they are smearing themselves & each other with Oryx and Black Duiker dung in readiness to give chase. Non-perplexed by what confronts them and blinded by the winning prize, they quite literally flee like Spring Boks for days on end in hot pursuit of any living thing that they wound, such as White farmers & Mountain Bongo...

No other cunt gets a look in.

Guest 'eavensabove
20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've just spat a mouthful of Chardonnay on to my lap. Lol 

I've been meaning to ask you Gyp's. If you finger a pikey, do you get a palm reading for free?

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

...such as Mo, have long distance running in their blood and it comes natural to them.  By aged 5 years they can pick up the spoor/smell of any species of Bovidae from 30 miles away AND distinguish it from their own.  From  aged just 9 they are smearing themselves & each other with Oryx and Black Duiker dung in readiness to give chase. Non-perplexed by what confronts them and blinded by the winning prize, they quite literally flee like Spring Boks for days on end in hot pursuit of any living thing that they wound, such as White farmers & Mountain Bongo...

No other cunt gets a look in.

Taxinomically very good, you fucking mad cunt

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I believe Britain is overdue for laws allowing a purging of cunts like this.  

Him and his wife are also prolific players of the race card. That airport incident where they turned up late for departure back to their tax haven, and were quite reasonably asked to wait 10 minutes while other passengers were processed. Within 30 seconds, his odious gobshite skank of a wife was screaming at staff that this was discrimination based on the colour of his skin, and that waiting an extra 10 minutes was traumatising their daughter. No, you thick repulsive cunt! You were late for boarding, another group of passengers was being dealt with

Guest Wizardsleeve
29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Him and his wife are also prolific players of the race card. That airport incident where they turned up late for departure back to their tax haven, and were quite reasonably asked to wait 10 minutes while other passengers were processed. Within 30 seconds, his odious gobshite skank of a wife was screaming at staff that this was discrimination based on the colour of his skin, and that waiting an extra 10 minutes was traumatising their daughter. No, you thick repulsive cunt! You were late for boarding, another group of passengers was being dealt with

Cuntish entitlement.  I wish the security would have tased them to death.