CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tarot readers, psychic crystal healers and all other nebulous hippy guff peddlars

Guest Bill Stickers

On ‎29‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 11:00 PM, judgetwi said:

I have a “Romany type” trying to sell me the Big Issue every time I go to Sainsbury’s. I tell her to fuck off and be “homeless” in her own country and take her rat-like pickpocket shitty little brats with her. 

Er... I could probably help you out with this problem Jewdy

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What about ghosts?

Useless poxy software, sort it out admin.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Triple post useless software

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What about ghosts?

What about up to date chat software, fucking pile of shit cunt.

Edited by Alfie Noakes

8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No such thing.

I'm not so sure. I don't necessarily think that whatever a ghost is, it could be classed as a disembodied spirit of a previously living person.

I do believe in the stone tape theory though, as open as that probably leaves me to ridicule. It makes sense and would fit in with the aspects of most sightings i.e. repetetive, non-responsive, partially visible etc. Plus it gives it a natural explanation as opposed to a supernatural one. Far too many credible people have seen what they claim to be a ghost for it to all be bollocks.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'm not so sure. I don't necessarily think that whatever a ghost is, it could be classed as a disembodied spirit of a previously living person.

I do believe in the stone tape theory though, as open as that probably leaves me to ridicule. It makes sense and would fit in with the aspects of most sightings i.e. repetetive, non-responsive, partially visible etc. Plus it gives it a natural explanation as opposed to a supernatural one. Far too many credible people have seen what they claim to be a ghost for it to all be bollocks.

I would go along with the stone tape theory. 22 years ago, walking along the beach with an ex girlfriend at about 1am, we walked under the pier, the tide was about 30 yards from fully in, we both froze in our tracks. There were half a dozen men, up to their knees in the water, illuminated by an oil lamp on a pole and pulling wooden crates out of the water, then after a few seconds there was nothing. Neither of us spoke for about a minute. I asked her what she saw, and she described exactly what I'd just seen, without me describing it first, even down to the detail of the metal hook they were whacking into the crates to pull them from the sea.

• Like 1

Guest White van man

Read carefully because i don't want to call anyone a stupid fucking cunt more than once. There is no such thing as ghosts. I think its quite special of people to believe they can do stuff once they're dead, that they couldn't do when they were alive. It's totally impossible. There's no heaven, no hell so no ones stuck in between. No one can talk to the dead, the reason being, they're dead. 

Guest White van man
19 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

....... IS THERE ANYBODY THERE?

NO

Hold on. I think I've just seen a giant marshmallow man walk past.

Edited by White van man
Added

Guest Lady Penelope
18 hours ago, White van man said:

NO

Hold on. I think I've just seen a giant marshmallow man walk past.

It was a fairly large house spider.

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I would go along with the stone tape theory. 22 years ago, walking along the beach with an ex girlfriend at about 1am, we walked under the pier, the tide was about 30 yards from fully in, we both froze in our tracks. There were half a dozen men, up to their knees in the water, illuminated by an oil lamp on a pole and pulling wooden crates out of the water, then after a few seconds there was nothing. Neither of us spoke for about a minute. I asked her what she saw, and she described exactly what I'd just seen, without me describing it first, even down to the detail of the metal hook they were whacking into the crates to pull them from the sea.

An illusion i’m afraid. I had one on the morning of June 24th 2016 when some cunt on the telly said we were leaving the fucking E fucking U.

Just an illusion.

Guest judgetwi
On 31/03/2018 at 1:54 PM, ratcum said:

Er... I could probably help you out with this problem Jewdy

You’ve got the story mixed up Herr Oberst.

You’re the Rat ,  not the pied piper.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 3/31/2018 at 2:12 PM, Decimus said:

On 3/31/2018 at 2:44 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Please tell me this is some sort of elaborate fucking wind up. Give me fucking strength.

Guest White van man
On 31/03/2018 at 2:44 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

About 20 odd years ago, me and 5 mates were out checking lobster pots late at night whilst the tide was out. We saw this couple come down under the pier. After about a minute, the one in the dress took a piss standing up, she had a cock. Soon as we saw the bloke look down at it, we legged it.

On 31/03/2018 at 2:44 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

You were pissed. I danced with the faeries when I was pissed. 

On 31/03/2018 at 2:12 PM, Decimus said:

My personal guess is that it's a temporal thing along the lines of saint augustine's ideas about time. Under certain circumstances, we can glimpse or perceive something else happening at that particular place, we assume it's from the past or future and refer to it as a ghost. I've had a similar experience to @Eric Cuntmanand his bird, it's difficult to dismiss it as a hallucination when you've seen it yourself. 

5 minutes ago, scotty said:

My personal guess is that it's a temporal thing along the lines of saint augustine's ideas about time. Under certain circumstances, we can glimpse or perceive something else happening at that particular place, we assume it's from the past or future and refer to it as a ghost. I've had a similar experience to @Eric Cuntmanand his bird, it's difficult to dismiss it as a hallucination when you've seen it yourself. 

It would have been easier to dismiss had there not been 2 of us who saw it, one of whom describing it exactly to the other with no prompting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, White van man said:

About 20 odd years ago, me and 5 mates were out checking lobster pots late at night whilst the tide was out. We saw this couple come down under the pier. After about a minute, the one in the dress took a piss standing up, she had a cock. Soon as we saw the bloke look down at it, we legged it.

Certainly one of the more convincing cases for the supernatural out there.

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

Agreed. It's easy enough to ridicule due to its supernatural connotations, but I believe episodes like Eric's and other sightings of "ghosts" have an entirely natural explanation that we just don't understand yet. No spirits of the deceased involved, just an aspect of science that remains beyond human comprehension to explain.

• Like 1

Fucking hell you cunts,you're supposed to do April fools before midday.Ghosts do not ,never have and never will exist,it's a sign of weakness in someone's persona that allows them to believe in such bollocks.Exactly what it is their missing I don't know but it's a crock of shit