CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tarot readers, psychic crystal healers and all other nebulous hippy guff peddlars

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Erroreptile404
3 hours ago, scotty said:

Frank, seeing as how you're being beckoned by death's tender embrace, you are ideally placed to test these ghost theories for your fellow cunts. I for one would be most grateful if you could leap across the Styx into the eternal abyss, and report back from the hereafter.  

Preferably today. 

Don't say that he might get stuck as a ghost in the cuntscorner software in a sort of purgatory/limbo.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, you're back to your fucking best. Bygones are bygones, carry on like this and you'll be back eating at the top table by the end of the week.

He's still whores himself for likes in a way that'd make a Kings Cross hag embarrassed. Him and that Eric are slutty lezzers 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I'd guess that it's got something to do with the fact that you've stopped being absolutely fucking shit.

Well I know you've alway liked me in a creepy, wet handed way and that bill thinks I'm amazing thanks to my smiting of MC. I fear runty bubba still thinks I'm a total fucking cunt worthy of being drown in burning petrol. 

The game is afoot

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I am going up on "the moor" tomorrow afternoon Stubbles .. do you want to come with me .. I can show you an interesting mine shaft.

1 minute ago, Miss Penelope said:

I am going up on "the moor" tomorrow afternoon Stubbles .. do you want to come with me .. I can show you an interesting mine shaft.

Just tell me where it is and I'll push you in. Don't make it too late though, I don't fancy waking hind alone in the dark. 

Gangrenous minged old hag. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Just tell me where it is and I'll push you in. Don't make it too late though, I don't fancy waking hind alone in the dark. 

No need to worry you won't be alone when you are down the shaft Stubbles. I have booked a room for myself in that place that keeps the fire going all year around.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Stubby, I'm fighting your corner here, old son, but the general consensus seems to be that you're still a fucking idiot.

Help me to help you, make our audience laugh until they cry. 

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, I'm fighting your corner here, old son, but the general consensus seems to be that you're still a fucking idiot.

Help me to help you, make our audience laugh until they cry. 

I'm tired webby, it hardly seems worth it anymore. The constant needle and feuding between the likes of myself, bill, scrote, frank and some character called "Decimus" was the backbone of this place. Now most of these cunts are dead or have turned full homo, it's gone to shite. The cruel coolering of @Quincy Cockfingers for essentially nothing at all is the last straw. Only one cunt can save this place.....Ding

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

This sort of shit was funny once, mainly due to the shock value.

However, as with everything else you post, you've rehashed it to fucking death and now it just comes across as tired, stale, and a little bit crass.

Here's the Rocky theme tune, watch it on an infinite loop and forget to eat or drink.

Fucking boring cunt.

Despite your declared machinations, the clique has been drifting rudderless for some time now. I fully expected that you'd shortly to be feigning cancer, tampering with geese and bothering Chinese tourists at French landmarks. I'm genuinely heartened to see the therapy is working.Take back control, make the clique great again, then, fuck off.

Salud.

5 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Despite your declared machinations, the clique has been drifting rudderless for some time now. I fully expected that you'd shortly to be feigning cancer, tampering with geese and bothering Chinese tourists at French landmarks. I'm genuinely heartened to see the therapy is working.Take back control, make the clique great again, then, fuck off.

Salud.

The clique was made great when I was made a member lugs,and why are  you talking to frank he was never, will never , has never been  the head of the cliq, pleb,some skinny  jeaned cunt calling the shots  with a bucket and 70s tunes, get real fuck that cunt and you pfft.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
5 hours ago, Snowflake said:

The clique was made great when I was made a member lugs,and why are  you talking to frank he was never, will never , has never been  the head of the cliq, pleb,some skinny  jeaned cunt calling the shots  with a bucket and 70s tunes, get real fuck that cunt and you pfft.

My reply was to Decs, not Frank, you thick cunt.

By the way, congratulations on your recent promotion, I hope you intend to hit the ground running when you arrive at clique towers?

10 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

My reply was to Decs, not Frank, you thick cunt.

By the way, congratulations on your recent promotion, I hope you intend to hit the ground running when you arrive at clique towers?

Lets be honest buggers im not known for my intelligence.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm tired webby, it hardly seems worth it anymore. The constant needle and feuding between the likes of myself, bill, scrote, frank and some character called "Decimus" was the backbone of this place. Now most of these cunts are dead or have turned full homo, it's gone to shite. The cruel coolering of @Quincy Cockfingers for essentially nothing at all is the last straw. Only one cunt can save this place.....Ding

To be tired of CC, is to be tired of life Stibbly.  It has pissed it down in Caister on Sea all weekend, and is set to continue. With good fortune it should wash the two biggest resident turds into the North Sea.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Lets be honest buggers im not known for my intelligence.

Keeping in mind the purpose of this site, FEW ARE, snowy!!  Few are!  The entire human population has been boiled down to a goo of utter spackmongery.  We're all doomed!  

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be tired of CC, is to be tired of life Stibbly.  It has pissed it down in Caister on Sea all weekend, and is set to continue. With good fortune it should wash the biggest resident turd into the North Sea.

Eavens?

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fuck, I forgot about Eavens, I will amend my post. Salut

7 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

To be tired of CC, is to be tired of life Stibbly.  It has pissed it down in Caister on Sea all weekend, and is set to continue. With good fortune it should wash the two biggest resident turds into the North Sea.

Bravo...

What about Neil?