CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Winnie Mandela

Cuntybaws

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The poisonous cunt has popped her clogs and to say I'm glad she's dead would be a gross understatement. It's only a shame that she wasn't necklaced.

Fuck off, Pen. 

Hopefully she'll burn in Hell alongside her terrorist ex-husband. I hated that lionised, old Shaka Zulu cunt more than I did her

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

The poisonous cunt has popped her clogs and to say I'm glad she's dead would be a gross understatement. It's only a shame that she wasn't necklaced.

Fuck off, Pen. 

rancid deranged woman who would have been unheard of if it had not been for her husband. Mandela was a great man and my only regret is that he did not force the Boers into ghetto townships when he came into power and force them into third class citizenship.

Its just a pity his legacy was not honoured and the stupid African cunts descended into the usual corruption nepotism and clinging onto power. A bit like our politics I suppose only a bit less refined. 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.jacarandafm.com/news/news/tributes-pouring-winnie-madikizela-mandela/ 

Idris Elba has certainly opened a debate on Twatter 

How sickening. Of course if she'd been white and lived the exact same life, the world would be saying good riddance to an evil cunt who had instigated kidnap, torture and murder, but as she was black, sainthood beckons. Hopefully she's burning in hell with Michael Jackson, the other cunt who got away with being a sicko by grace of ethnicity.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How sickening. Of course if she'd been white and lived the exact same life, the world would be saying good riddance to an evil cunt who had instigated kidnap, torture and murder, but as she was black, sainthood beckons. Hopefully she's burning in hell with Michael Jackson, the other cunt who got away with being a sicko by grace of ethnicity.

Sometimes, in the dead of the night, I wake up screaming "Bobby Sands".

9 times out of ten, when I then look down at my cock, I've cummed. Hard.

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Sometimes, in the dead of the night, I wake up screaming "Bobby Sands".

9 times out of ten, when I then look down at my cock, I've cummed. Hard.

Did you mean Bobbys hands?

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.jacarandafm.com/news/news/tributes-pouring-winnie-madikizela-mandela/ 

Not so much a debate , more a sickening snowflake eulogy that even Princess Died, she of the Y shaped coffin, couldn’t match. Talk about re-writing history.

I hope they are sending the Foreign Secretary to attend the funeral. Just the man for such a sensitive diplomatic mission. 

1 minute ago, judgetwi said:

Not so much a debate , more a sickening snowflake eulogy that even Princess Died, she of the Y shaped coffin, couldn’t match. Talk about re-writing history.

I hope they are sending the Foreign Secretary to attend the funeral. Just the man for such a sensitive diplomatic mission. 

We should send Tommy Robinson.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

It's a shame Prince Philip is indisposed. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I absolutely fucking despise that cunt. I won’t click your link, as I can’t be arsed, but I’m sure that he’s acting a right fucking idiot. 

On topic: what’s black and slides down Nelson’s column?

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

I've got an idea for a remake of Mary Poppins.

It's called "Mary's Pop Ins." The actress basically try to insert bigger and bigger objects into her anglers' butterfly. Tampons, dildos, small mammals, children etc. could all get shoved up there until she explodes.

Brilliant

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hopefully she'll burn in Hell alongside her terrorist ex-husband. I hated that lionised, old Shaka Zulu cunt more than I did her

So she was a bit of a "Winnie The Poo" as far you are concerned?

27 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

So she was a bit of a "Winnie The Poo" as far you are concerned?

Let's hope you join her soon. We'll all chip in for a one way air ticket to South Africa and taxi trip to Central Soweto where you'll be machete'd to death by a pack of fucking savages.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Let's hope you join her soon. We'll all chip in for a one way air ticket to South Africa and taxi trip to Central Soweto where you'll be machete'd to death by a pack of fucking savages.

You need a new record Stubbles.

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I wouldn't

Besides you could just send her to the Sparkbrook region of Birmingham for pretty much the same treatment and save on the carbon footprint.