CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burglary victim?

Neil

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I had a sheep-dip in Penge, if that counts? I don't do electrickery in any shape or form. 

Not even an e-stim tpo the ball bag and japs eye?  I heard it's a hell of a shot...err...you know.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not even an e-stim tpo the ball bag and japs eye?  I heard it's a hell of a shot...err...you know.  

Crocodile-clips/jump leads plugged into the mains and then affixed to ones scrotum, is simply asking for trouble, even in an emergency.  So I'm told. 

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I know this is not how justice operates, but if the assailants have previous in this regard, that should weigh heavily in the elderly man's favour. The time of the attack is also a mitigating factor to his actions. I don't like the American bollocks of shoot first ask questions later, but I don't see how a 78 year old man would want to murder anybody in the early hours. Life is tough enough when you get older without thieving cunts fucking it up for you.

Tell me about. This morning the local boulangerie tried to short change me by 10 centimes. Thieving French cunts.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I know this is not how justice operates, but if the assailants have previous in this regard, that should weigh heavily in the elderly man's favour. The time of the attack is also a mitigating factor to his actions. I don't like the American bollocks of shoot first ask questions later, but I don't see how a 78 year old man would want to murder anybody in the early hours. Life is tough enough when you get older without thieving cunts fucking it up for you.

Indeed, and as to why so much emphasis and guilt is always in the intruder's favour in these cases, is beyond me. Had the robbers been aware that the old feller was on the premises whilst they took the bastards belongings, they would have probably murdered Him etcWhat else is: 'Self Defence' when/if you're getting burgled by who knows who in the middle of the night.  The poor old boy was only doing what anybody else would have done if they owned a gun. Shouting "who is it, please go away" aint gonna stop jack-shit from happening. 

Guest 'eavensabove

I heard once, about some burglar who tried to hide from the old bill by jumping in a cement mixer. By all accounts he was a hardened criminal.

(I'll grab my swag and take something for it) 

Guest judgetwi

You can’t blame the coppers. They probably don’t know what a burglar is as they gave up trying to catch them years ago.

Thank you Mayor Khan.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, Neil said:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/pensioner-facing-murder-quiz-after-intruder-dies-following-strug/

Anyone have an ounce of sympathy for this poor man who lost his life when confronted by a frail old man in his own home?...No?,thought not.The cunt got what he deserved and lets hope ther next cunt gets the same fucking treatment.Cunts

Brave man who had the balls to fight back and I don't think he needs to have any worries about jail time. In fact I think he should be immediately awarded a good coach holiday with plenty of tip money and maybe a brand new set of quality screwdrivers.

If anyone familiarises themselves with the identity of the deceased, I think it’s clear we haven’t lost a Nobel prize winner here. Bleeding to death in a gutter seems entirely fitting. 

I think I’ll nominate the old boy for a Pride of Britain award, or maybe an OBE for services to the community. Who will second my nomination?

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If anyone familiarises themselves with the identity of the deceased, I think it’s clear we haven’t lost a Nobel prize winner here. Bleeding to death in a gutter seems entirely fitting. 

I think I’ll nominate the old boy for a Pride of Britain award, or maybe an OBE for services to the community. Who will second my nomination?

You mean the cunt was a fucking pikey right? That could be the bloke’s undoing. You can’t go round killing deprived and persecuted ethnic minorities.

The CPS will want his arse on a plate.

On 4/4/2018 at 1:01 PM, Neil said:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/pensioner-facing-murder-quiz-after-intruder-dies-following-strug/

Anyone have an ounce of sympathy for this poor man who lost his life when confronted by a frail old man in his own home?...No?,thought not.The cunt got what he deserved and lets hope ther next cunt gets the same fucking treatment.Cunts

It’s not a Burglary if you are home, it’s a fucking Robbery, and it’s not a Murder if the robber gets killed by the Home owner, at best it’s benefit to society at worst he didn’t do them fucking both.  Daily Mail cunts getting it all fucking wrong again.  Even the old mans ages was fucking wrong.  Badly reported copy journalism. Should get an OBE for this.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Presumably, even though the screwdriver was brought to the party by the actual burglar, this was a stolen item too. Thieving fucking cunt

Guest Lady Penelope

The problem is that all this protection that we need to stop these lowlifes costs money. We need extra police and those police need to be the type of cunt that is willing to patrol the streets in the dead of night to discourage these thieving cunts from being out and about. Richard Littlejohn once again made a rabid post in the Daily mai but for some reason ommitted to mention the issue of paying for these extra police and that the cunt of an employer he works for refuses to pay UK tax, if these tax avoiding cunts would pay the tax they should be paying we would be able to afford to pay for the number of beat officers needed.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

The problem is that all this protection that we need to stop these lowlifes costs money. We need extra police and those police need to be the type of cunt that is willing to patrol the streets in the dead of night to discourage these thieving cunts from being out and about. Richard Littlejohn once again made a rabid post in the Daily mai but for some reason ommitted to mention the issue of paying for these extra police and that the cunt of an employer he works for refuses to pay UK tax, if these tax avoiding cunts would pay the tax they should be paying we would be able to afford to pay for the number of beat officers needed.

There isn't much that can be done to deter or stop a person intent on robbery. Neighbourhood Watch schemes, alarms and window-locks etc. don't put them off either. It's a game of chance to them and even if they do get caught, what do they get? Most victims of burglary would also argue that the police don't do much either unless physical violence is involved. Most of my clobber is marked with 'SmartWater' which most would-be thieves bypass and fuck-off someplace else to rob.  

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

It’s not a Burglary if you are home, it’s a fucking Robbery, and it’s not a Murder if the robber gets killed by the Home owner, at best it’s benefit to society at worst he didn’t do them fucking both.  Daily Mail cunts getting it all fucking wrong again.  Even the old mans ages was fucking wrong.  Badly reported copy journalism. Should get an OBE for this.

He is to face no further action according to the police.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

2 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Yeah, except the dead cunt is a pikey and the bloke’s name and photo has been all over the papers.  I wonder if he is going to be moved and given a new identity like so many rapists, murderers and child killers before him?

Think about that.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Yeah, except the dead cunt is a pikey and the bloke’s name and photo has been all over the papers.  I wonder if he is going to be moved and given a new identity like so many rapists, murderers and child killers before him?

Think about that.

He might get a new set of screwdrivers though.

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Think about that.

How do you know he's a pikey? And what is a pikey? 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How do you know he's a pikey? And what is a pikey? 

He comes from St Mary Cray and has a record as long as your arm. You never heard of Star Lane? What part of  “Camberwell” do you come from? Denmark Hill? Champion Hill? Dulwich Village? Even those posh cunts know what a fucking pikey is.

Fucking hell!! A plastic gyppo! That’s a new one on me!   🤣😂😂

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Think about that.

It depends on whether he is under threat of retaliation or asks to be given a new identity. There is nothing to think about there Judge.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

It depends on whether he is under threat of retaliation or asks to be given a new identity. There is nothing to think about there Judge.

You have never come across a pikey in your life have you?

Stick to the BBC website Miss P, it’s much simpler.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You have never come across a pikey in your life have you?

Stick to the BBC website Miss P, it’s much simpler.

I have dealt with loads of Pikeys. Try walking through the 0130 from Holyhead to Birmingham. I seriously doubt whether you have seen one except in The Ladybird or I-Spy Books of Pikeys.