CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burglary victim?

Neil

8 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

While very likely innocuous, well-done for unwittingly establishing a direct link between this site and the eyes of the Met Police, which I'm sure will go down a treat if they spot comments from libellous dickheads such as MC or IKTC.

In addition to being among the most remedial people here, you really are a thick fucking anus.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 08/04/2018 at 10:56 AM, Degenerategambler said:

Not another Snowflake cunt? The world seems to be filled, with mugs like you.

If not agreeing with state sponsored encouragement of pensioners stabbing ethnic minorities makes me a snowflake, I’m a fucking snowflake.

12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

...state sponsored encouragement of pensioners stabbing ethnic minorities...

As opposed to innocent householders defending their property from feral scum?

Semantics, eh?

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

As opposed to innocent householders defending their property from feral scum?

Semantics, eh?

He was an innocent householder defending his property against scum. My comment was in respnse to this idiocy;

On 08/04/2018 at 10:30 AM, Degenerategambler said:

The police should take the knives off the black gang members, then give them to the old people, so they could stab the burglars.

That's a win win.

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If not agreeing with state sponsored encouragement of pensioners stabbing ethnic minorities makes me a snowflake, I’m a fucking snowflake.

“Ethnic minority”? Are you having a laugh? They had no idea they were an ethnic minority until some posh fucking political cunt told them.

Like the aforementioned posh cunt you have never met any of these cockroaches. If you had you would not be spouting this bollocks.

This scum have a history that is centuries old. They are “travellers” for a reason, the reason being that nobody wants this thieving asocial tribe of subhumans anywhere near them.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

“Ethnic minority”? Are you having a laugh? They had no idea they were an ethnic minority until some posh fucking political cunt told them.

Like the aforementioned posh cunt you have never met any of these cockroaches. If you had you would not be spouting this bollocks.

This scum have a history that is centuries old. They are “travellers” for a reason, the reason being that nobody wants this thieving asocial tribe of subhumans anywhere near them.

Please see my last comment you stupid cunt. I can imagine you’ve been so angry typing this load of unrelated bollocks whilst frothing at the mouth you’ve missed my rebuttal. 

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, right, with you now.

They should arm all children with knives too, that would teach those fucking paedophiles a lesson.

Let’s encourage everyone to stab everyone else so nobody can ever commit any crimes. 

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Please see my last comment you stupid cunt. I can imagine you’ve been so angry typing this load of unrelated bollocks whilst frothing at the mouth you’ve missed my rebuttal. 

Stupid cunt am i? I quoted your last comment. Your only other comments are on page one, relating to the Martin case . You, like a typical Guardinista , have the fucking front to describe this shit as an “ethnic minority”. Obviously you have never been to Ireland. If you had you would know that the Irish hate these animals even more than we do. Once again... they hate them for a reason. Insulting me and calling me thick in that oh so superior way of yours won’t change that.

One little contact  between your good self and a pikey will soon change your mind. In short , you are out of your depth, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

Guest Bill Stickers
24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Stupid cunt am i? I quoted your last comment. Your only other comments are on page one, relating to the Martin case . You, like a typical Guardinista , have the fucking front to describe this shit as an “ethnic minority”. Obviously you have never been to Ireland. If you had you would know that the Irish hate these animals even more than we do. Once again... they hate them for a reason. Insulting me and calling me thick in that oh so superior way of yours won’t change that.

One little contact  between your good self and a pikey will soon change your mind. In short , you are out of your depth, you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

You've utterly misunderstood my point.... again.

I'm not talking about the Irish traveller in question. I'm not talking about that specific incident that happened last week.

I'm talking about degenerategambler's fucking stupid comment below:

On 4/8/2018 at 10:30 AM, Degenerategambler said:

The police should take the knives off the black gang members, then give them to the old people, so they could stab the burglars.

That's a win win.

The old geezer should get a fuckin medal. Well done sir.

This is the third time I've reiterated this, I'm curious to see how many times it will take before you get this into your stupid fucking skull.

Guest judgetwi
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You've utterly misunderstood my point.... again.

I'm not talking about the Irish traveller in question. I'm not talking about that specific incident that happened last week.

I'm talking about degenerategambler's fucking stupid comment below:

This is the third time I've reiterated this, I'm curious to see how many times it will take before you get this into your stupid fucking skull.

I don’t give a fuck about this other cunt’s comment. I’m talking about your “ethnic minority” comment and you calling me a thick cunt for questioning that nonsense. I have a shitload of stories about this poor persecuted ethnic minority. I know Star Lane, St Mary Cray, Paul’s Cray and Orpington where this scum come from. I have friend s who have lived there for years.

So tell me about this poor ethnic minority . Tell me about the raaaaay-sism that these victims have to suffer.

Oh, try not to call me a thick cunt. I know that’s difficult for someone with your arrogance but try nevertheless.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This is your comment right? I find it hard to believe that an old man fighting for his life with one of the lowest forms of shit on the planet was bolstered by the knowledge that he was “state sponsored”. What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Now , can you explain why these scum are an “ethnic minority”. Dismissing me as a “thick cunt” ain’t gonna work with me. 

On 4/4/2018 at 1:46 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’d suggest people shouldn’t own illegal shotguns, and if someone enters your house, use reasonable force and don’t shoot a fleeing man in the back. 

Wet, irrational, lefty bollocks I know.

Well fuck me, if it isn't CC social justice wanker, Bill if you tried to break into my house, you would be leaving with hatchet wounds in your thick skull.

Actually I'm with thickers on this one. I'm sure he'd happily fuck all thieving pikeys off with a kick in the bollocks for good measure, but his comment was in response to degeneratedthickcunts suggestion that blacks gang members should have any knives they're carrying, taken from them and handed out to pensioners so they could then use them in the event of a burglary, presumably by a recently disposed-of-knife dusky chap.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

his comment was in response to degeneratedthickcunts suggestion that blacks gang members should have any knives they're carrying, taken from them and handed out to pensioners so they could then use them in the event of a burglary, presumably by a recently disposed-of-knife dusky chap.

@judgetwi I can’t be bothered to type out for a fourth time what stubby has already explained for you, you thick, thick, thick fucking cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 08/04/2018 at 10:30 AM, Degenerategambler said:

That's a win win.

The old geezer should get a fuckin medal. Well done sir.

It is reasonable to say that the knifes should be taken off the gang members regardless of ethnicity.

The suggestion is that the pensioners should use the knives to stab the burglars. No suggestion that they use the knives to stab ethnic minorities. Indeed some of the pensioners might well be black themselves. I do not think that burglars as such are an ethnic minority and most of these "travellers" are no longer ethnic minorities either.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The history of the Irish Travellers is that back in the 1600s they were robbed of their land by the British invaders. Prior to that they were simple peasant families with a plot of land making a living.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

It is reasonable to say that the knifes should be taken off the gang members regardless of ethnicity.

The suggestion is that the pensioners should use the knives to stab the burglars. No suggestion that they use the knives to stab ethnic minorities. Indeed some of the pensioners might well be black themselves. I do not think that burglars as such are an ethnic minority and most of these "travellers" are no longer ethnic minorities either.

I think it’s fair to work on the assumption that degenerate gambler thinks all burglars are black. He’s a racist idiot.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the Jeeves family. Anybody from around Foots Cray/St Mary's Cray will be well aware of the Vincent's and the Jeeves pikey clans. 

Alleged accomplice but I do hope that the accomplice is asked to explain why he left his mate there rather than taking him straight to hospital where he might have been saved. I most US states the accomplice would be charged with murder regardless of how and who killed their partner in crime should one of them have died.