CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mayor Khan

Eddie

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

Hoarding you say? You should see what's displayed behind my sash windows. Anyway, that's beside the point. Some on here would call what I have as 'worthless junk' but it most certainly isn't. I know they're only playing, you know, trying to be clever and all of that, but then once again 'a few poxy items of glass' more than adequately pays me a wage that some of them could only dream of... 

2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Hoarding you say? You should see what's displayed behind my sash windows. Anyway, that's beside the point. Some on here would call what I have as 'worthless junk' but it most certainly isn't. I know they're only playing, you know, trying to be clever and all of that, but then once again 'a few poxy items of glass' more than adequately pays me a wage that some of them could only dream of... 

I’m sure I’ve heard drivel like this before somewhere.

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Rich cunts like you don’t get “wages”. No doubt that’s a metaphor for the enormous untaxed income from your market stall, boot fairs and booze and fag runs. Fucking pikey.

On 4/9/2018 at 7:53 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Add this to your archive and then shove it up your ass:

WTDStickers.jpg

The more I see these pictures, the more I'm convinced you live by yourself in a static home. Take the horrifically poor join on the top-right photo's faux-wood window sill, for example. Is this the home of someone who portrays themself to have worked successfully in the music industry, so much so they were headhunted to contribute David Bowie's entire discography for an international book?

And what the fuck has the note to Bill got to do with ornaments which look as though a charity shop paid someone to take them away?

4 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The more I see these pictures, the more I'm convinced you live by yourself in a static home. Take the horrifically poor join on the top-right photo's faux-wood window sill, for example. Is this the home of someone who portrays themself to have worked successfully in the music industry, so much so they were headhunted to contribute David Bowie's entire discography for an international book?

And what the fuck has the note to Bill got to do with ornaments which look as though a charity shop paid someone to take them away?

Now you’re fucking for it, Wolfers. I see CAPITALS heading your way.......

Guest Bill Stickers
On 09/04/2018 at 7:53 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Add this to your archive and then shove it up your ass:

WTDStickers.jpg

I’m not sure what this is supposed to prove... that your shed is full of a load of total fucking gubbins? If so, great job.

42 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Jazz, you’ve made yourself look even more of a fucking stupid cunt than anyone thought was possible with this shameless display of poverty. 

How are you intending to redress the situation? 

Don’t presume to know what I think he’s capable of......

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Sure. That's why you didn't bother responding to it.

Oi smart arse, any post Ape makes is hidden/blocked from my view and so I don't see anything at all. It's a vary handy feature. You may wish to apply/use it yourself, on yourself.  

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Jazz, you’ve made yourself look even more of a fucking stupid cunt than anyone thought was possible with this shameless display of poverty. 

How are you intending to redress the situation? 

By showing them my Art Collection. 

green-picture-frame-fence-decor.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck this pernickety shit , what are your thoughts regarding the remnants of Dicky's Lalique collection?

Congratulations are in order. You are the only one to have noticed...  Had it of been yourself and not Willy Rupert TD who'd asked for some proof, then I may have gone out of my way to place a few more/different  items of quality upon the windows of my cell here at Parkhurst, before posting them... And of course Dec's, as the peasants on here chuckle, scoff and do their utmost to score a few brownie points, here's Ol' 'eavens with one of the finest collections of R. Lalique  car mascots for example in private hands, which is more than enough to pay-off Ruperts rent arrears etc. etc. & etc.  I could go on... 

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Congratulations are in order. You are the only one to have noticed...  Had it of been yourself and not Willy Rupert TD who'd asked for some proof, then I may have gone out of my way to place a few more/different  items of quality upon the windows of my cell here at Parkhurst, before posting them... And of course Dec's, as the peasants on here chuckle, scoff and do their utmost to score a few brownie points, here's Ol' 'eavens with one of the finest collections of R. Lalique  car mascots for example in private hands, which is more than enough to pay-off Ruperts rent arrears etc. etc. & etc.  I could go on... 

No one gives a fuck about your charity shop glassware. 

14 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

No one gives a fuck about your charity shop glassware. 

The tasteful ornaments have probably been sitting behind yellowing lace curtains in some old biddy's piss-soaked council bungalow for decades, before Age Concern carried out a death clearance.

Either that or Jizz is a bailiff, though one has to assume he's way too much of a pussy, in addition to being mentally unstable, to do such a job. 

Guest luke swarm
9 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Act in haste repent at leisure. The Mayor undoubtedly feels a bit of a cunt having discovered that his early pronouncement on stopnand search were a load of fucking eyewash.

nice try Spotto but I think the wolves smell blood and this Jazz chappie is in too tight a spot after foolishly posting pictures of his rather girlish fetish for glass ornaments here. I look in after a couple of days away and this turkey has been posting a constant torrent of bollocks virtually nonstop bar the recent outage.