CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windrush cunts

Neil

1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

His religion and race are not important. His actions as an individual are. If he was a cunt with cunty values then he could  fuck off.

This is where I disagree a little. Of course the gentleman will offer more to society than cunty bollocks and his malingering bad back ever could or will.

However, although the gentleman's religion is not important to you, it will be very important to him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

This is where I disagree a little. Of course the gentleman will offer more to society than cunty bollocks and his malingering bad back ever could or will.

However, although the gentleman's religion is not important to you, it will be very important to him.

As long as he isn’t receiving messages from Allah to act like a cunt then everything will be fine.

• Like 2

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

As long as he isn’t receiving messages from Allah to act like a cunt then everything will be fine.

these message rarely if ever come from a divine entity be it Allah or any of the other likely lads. I would say that these sort of messages usually come via those well known conduits to God, you know, Imams, Mullahs, Muftis, Priests, Popes and of course Politicians.

I think the one exception was the famous Son of Sam, a famous serial killer in America who claimed that his pet Black Labrador Sam told him to go out and kill Woman, I don't know about anybody else but if my dog suddenly started speaking and told me to go out and kill people then I would call him a very bad dog and at the very least refuse to walk him, not actually agree with his suggestion.

7 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

these message rarely if ever come from a divine entity be it Allah or any of the other likely lads. I would say that these sort of messages usually come via those well known conduits to God, you know, Imams, Mullahs, Muftis, Priests, Popes and of course Politicians.

I think the one exception was the famous Son of Sam, a famous serial killer in America who claimed that his pet Black Labrador Sam told him to go out and kill Woman, I don't know about anybody else but if my dog suddenly started speaking and told me to go out and kill people then I would call him a very bad dog and at the very least refuse to walk him, not actually agree with his suggestion.

Perhaps even hide his squeaky in addition to cessation of  walkies.

Guest judgetwi

Oh look, we did what the racist Brexit voters wanted and look what happens!

You see? We can’t deport anybody from this country because the Home Office can’t cope.

( insert arguments here about why the economy needs cheap, compliant, non-unionised labour. Eg..... who is going to pick the strawberries?)

You are being softened up for a 2nd referendum. 

You muggy cunts.

On 4/17/2018 at 5:46 PM, luke swarm said:

Wolfie does whatever his dog tells him to, they're very close, apparently...

On 4/17/2018 at 5:46 PM, luke swarm said:

If i had a dog that could talk, albeit telling me to go out and kill, i would tell the dog to shut the fuck up and then tell the cunt that there's money to be made if he used his head.

Guest White van man

Seriously this is no joke. The labour sherlocks have just been on sky news saying immigration controls are racist against foreigners. We're paying these gormless bastards to sit in parliament. That opposition bench is a frigging freak show.

13 minutes ago, White van man said:

Seriously this is no joke. The labour sherlocks have just been on sky news saying immigration controls are racist against foreigners. We're paying these gormless bastards to sit in parliament. That opposition bench is a frigging freak show.

I fucking give up! We're almost at the point where reporting a Muslim for wearing a suicide vest will be classed as a hate crime. This country is truly fucked.

51 minutes ago, White van man said:

Is this still allowed?

PicsArt_04-23-09_46_00.jpg.99d5b453b342dbcb3b1465b5f2fe4216.jpg

Yesterday I received a 'phone call to inform me that there were two black people sitting outside the tabac, drinking coffee.  I was intrigued, so strolled up to take a look. They had drawn quite a crowd of locals. They seemed a little niggled when the cameras came out, but there was no open hostility. We French are very tolerant.

Guest White van man
3 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Yesterday I received a 'phone call to inform me that there were two black people sitting outside the tabac, drinking coffee.  I was intrigued, so strolled up to take a look. They had drawn quite a crowd of locals. They seemed a little niggled when the cameras came out, but there was no open hostility. We French are very tolerant.

Looks like we've had enough.

PicsArt_04-23-02_38_03.jpg.69f39c496ceabb3cf453d343b5aa9437.jpg

6 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

With an extra four million of the cunts compared to the UK, plus millions of Algerians, I find it hard to believe that any frog would be suprised to see someone of a dusky hue. 

Your mongrel nation is tearing itself apart, I'm looking forward to the next Bataclan incident.

Lol

Fuck off.