CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gregory Porter.

Hokey Gingers

25 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

This cunt sings jazz with a hat on indoors all year round. That strikes me as strange and rather creepy. I can only assume he has BLM tatts or a stash of weed under there. Not on son !!

Gregory-porter-flat-cap-207401.jpg

Good nom. I once nominated that other perma-hat wearing cunt, Elvis Costello, and he received a rightly justified mauling for his trilby based tomfoolery.

From Jay Kay to our very own Admin, any cunt who wears a hat needs their headware set aflame whilst their disgustingly matted-haired bonce is still inside it. 

Unhygienic, dirty stinking cunts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

This cunt sings jazz with a hat on indoors all year round. That strikes me as strange and rather creepy. I can only assume he has BLM tatts or a stash of weed under there. Not on son !!

Gregory-porter-flat-cap-207401.jpg

I noticed the same thing a while ago and googled him. He has some ghastly skin condition, like a black Freddy Krueger.

18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This cunt's had a mauling before, but as all the comments are gone now we can lay into him anew without fear of repetition.

Bawsey, as our archivist I thought you might be interested in this. Despite not posting the nom originally, I find that my avatar of the time has been used to illustrate what a bunch of intellectually devoid cunts we are compared to the DSMO incarnation.

Find them, and kill them.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/britishproblems/comments/4ym69o/theres_a_website_called_cunts_corner_and_richard/?espv=1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bawsey, as our archivist I thought you might be interested in this. Despite not posting the nom originally, I find that my avatar of the time has been used to illustrate what a bunch of intellectually devoid cunts we are compared to the DSMO incarnation.

They're Reddit summerfags - sadly, there's nothing we can do that nature hasn't already inflicted on them.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/britishproblems/comments/4ym69o/theres_a_website_called_cunts_corner_and_richard/?espv=1

I found this Reddit page the other day when CC went missing and I was searching google for any clues as to why. I wondered what the significance of the Prince George image was. Mystery solved, gracias.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, r-soles said:

The reasoning for the hat is obvious, the flaps cover his ears so he doesn't have to listen to his fuckin' awful singing, or hear people telling him he looks like a cunt with that silly hat on.

I imagine everyone you know wears such a hat, so they don’t have to listen to the utter shit that relentlessly spews forth from your idiot mouth.

On 4/17/2018 at 7:09 PM, Decimus said:

He finds Richard Osman "quite funny"? FFS 

On 4/22/2018 at 2:00 PM, Ape said:

I imagine everyone you know wears such a hat, so they don’t have to listen to the utter shit that relentlessly spews forth from your idiot mouth.

'I imagine', keep taking the medication, those visions will soon disappear (if you're lucky)