CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Genderquake.

Guest 'eavensabove

15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's not just shit like this, forcing confused pervert culture down our throats. Those queer cunts at Money Supermarket are faggotising everything they can get their spunk encrusted mitts on. Not content with rebooting Skeletor as a mincing fairy (He-man was always a bit suspect) they have now turned Action Man into a Blue Oyster frequenting, moustachioed, village people style chutney ferret. The dirty bastards.

You'll be pleased to know that you won't be seeing the adverts for much longer as the relatively new CEO of Moneysupermaket has fired Mother, the agency that conceived the "epic" and "so Moneysupermarket" campaigns (which included the hot-pant wearing "twerking man" ads). IMO, this is a shame as the ads were innovative if nothing else. Moneysupermarket has consistently produced good returns (Its a Footsie 250 company) so its not too clear why one the few large independent agencies had the contract terminated. Maybe the message, "don't be a sheeple, buy us as we challenge conventions" was too subtle for the tv-dinner eating couch potatoes but expect to see more targeted ads on your computer screens...

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You'll be pleased to know that you won't be seeing the adverts for much longer as the relatively new CEO of Moneysupermaket has fired Mother, the agency that conceived the "epic" and "so Moneysupermarket" campaigns (which included the hot-pant wearing "twerking man" ads). IMO, this is a shame as the ads were innovative if nothing else. Moneysupermarket has consistently produced good returns (Its a Footsie 250 company) so its not too clear why one the few large independent agencies had the contract terminated. Maybe the message, "don't be a sheeple, buy us as we challenge conventions" was too subtle for the tv-dinner eating couch potatoes but expect to see more targeted ads on your computer screens...

If I'm honest, the Skeletor ones were fairly amusing, let's face it, the franchise always had homo-erotic undertones. But portraying Action Man as a sausage enthusiast was a bridge too far. The manufacturers had already lopped off his bits and stamped 'Mattel' there. Poor sod.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I'm honest, the Skeletor ones were fairly amusing, let's face it, the franchise always had homo-erotic undertones. But portraying Action Man as a sausage enthusiast was a bridge too far. The manufacturers had already lopped off his bits and stamped 'Mattel' there. Poor sod.

I think that action man ever had any "bits". The first boy's doll I saw was Tommy Gun which a lad over the street called Brian had .. Tommy met his demise when Brasso from the next street "borrowed" Tommy and attached a Jetex motor to him. Tommy failed to take off vertically and he simply slid along the street and the the exhaust from the motor ignited his trousers melted his legs. The following fight between Brian and Brasso left both of them with black eyes.

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, ratcum said:

I am the greatest person who ever lived

You'd be even more greater still if you dropped down dead.

22 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I think that action man ever had any "bits". The first boy's doll I saw was Tommy Gun which a lad over the street called Brian had .. Tommy met his demise when Brasso from the next street "borrowed" Tommy and attached a Jetex motor to him. Tommy failed to take off vertically and he simply slid along the street and the the exhaust from the motor ignited his trousers melted his legs. The following fight between Brian and Brasso left both of them with black eyes.

I once kicked the shit out of a boy a year above me who ripped the head off my koala Bear, Cuddly, and I was the one who got the back of my legs slapped by the witch of a teacher. I think that's when I realised that being a cunt was a better bet in life. 

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I once kicked the shit out of a boy a year above me who ripped the head off my koala Bear, Cuddly, and I was the one who got the back of my legs slapped by the witch of a teacher. I think that's when I realised that being a cunt was a better bet in life. 

Brian was the "tough guy" so tough that he's never worked and claims to have agoraphobia. Brasso became a miser and popped his clogs  last year with £500k in the bank .. his wife and daughter have been on at least three cruises since.

5 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Brian was the "tough guy" so tough that he's never worked and claims to have agoraphobia. Brasso became a miser and popped his clogs  last year with £500k in the bank .. his wife and daughter have been on at least three cruises since.

Why was he called "Brasso"? Did he have a shiny knob? 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Why was he called "Brasso"? Did he have a shiny knob? 

There was nothing shiny about him .. his dad was a miserable cunt too .. his surname was Brassingly.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

We had a Turkish/Irishman as a neighbour. He was call Sel O'Tape. A real sticky character. 

We had an Afghani who'd never bin laidon.

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Manhandling 'Cuddly', your koala bear? Surely you're getting this confused with the time he tried to finger you behind the bike sheds.

Guest 'eavensabove

and accepted my addiction to flagellation. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Face down in a puddle of Woodpecker with Toyah playing in the background.

I think you meant to say, face down on Toyah with a woodpecker chipping in. 

Guest 'eavensabove

It was an approved school. Approved by a judge. 

I thought it was a High School. On top of Gypsy Hill. 

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 10:24 PM, judgetwi said:

Actually it’s “ressot” but i’m sure you already knew that. This is a trap right? A bit like the double envelopment at Stalingrad. I ain’t no Von Paulus Herr Oberst.

Wanker.

My IQ is higher than Himmler's gas bill Jewdy