CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Galileo.

Guest 'eavensabove

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll have you know jock baws, I went to watch the ninja turtles film in the early nineties, twice at the old cinema in glawster (now a wetherspoons). What do you fucking think about that?

Cowabunga!

On 5/25/2018 at 9:44 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Britain is to build (?) its very own 'competing satellite navigation system,' following us being frozen-out of the EU's Galileo project. Galileo is designed so that we don't have to rely on the Russian GLONASS, the Chinese BeiDou or the USA GPS systems, all of which can be disabled or degraded and fucked about with.

It's not been said how much we have already paid towards the £9 Billion Galileo project, but this would have eventually been very little cost to the end-users had we not gone Brexit.  The cost for the end-users now, will obviously depend upon the price of building the thing, who actually builds it,  the cost of the launch and the price we all pay when the poxy pile of junk, falls back down to Earth. 

LEGO-Bridge-vehicle.jpg

Fuck off you thick cunt.   If we build our own satellite it will be the best. We are fucking miles ahead in that field of technitechnology.  Who the fuck is going to stump up our contribution to Galileo then? The fucking Serbians, Lithuanians, or Moldovan?  I don’t think so.    And if the Italians are doing the wiring loom then it will be as reliable as a 1983 Alfa Sud.

We are a world beater at satellite technology, don’t be fooled by this shit BBC Brexit scaremonger wank story dreamed up by that half mong Laura Kuntssberg.

The only reason why Concorde failed was because the French designed the shit bit that blew up.  Fact.  They did the fuel tanks.  Good job it was a bunch of frogs who fried in that fireball they designed and fucked up.

Now let’s crack on and go and invent the next world beater, just like the internet.  Ohh no we have already done that and sliced bread.

stop being a weak cunt 

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck off you thick cunt.   If we build our own satellite it will be the best. We are fucking miles ahead in that field of technitechnology.  Who the fuck is going to stump up our contribution to Galileo then? The fucking Serbians, Lithuanians, or Moldovan?  I don’t think so.    And if the Italians are doing the wiring loom then it will be as reliable as a 1983 Alfa Sud.

We are a world beater at satellite technology, don’t be fooled by this shit BBC Brexit scaremonger wank story dreamed up by that half mong Laura Kuntssberg.

The only reason why Concorde failed was because the French designed the shit bit that blew up.  Fact.  They did the fuel tanks.  Good job it was a bunch of frogs who fried in that fireball they designed and fucked up.

Now let’s crack on and go and invent the next world beater, just like the internet.  Ohh no we have already done that and sliced bread.

stop being a weak cunt 

Great to see ya back MC baby. .yer logic n opinion is like a lazer beam that cuts through the fog of shite on here 

Panzerknacker 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest White van man
On 5/25/2018 at 10:22 PM, Decimus said:

So much for the Boris bus and the extra £350 million a week we will be getting 

Brexit means Brexit.

Lolololol.

Oh dear.

We promise not to laugh.

Lolololololololololol

https://www-bbc-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/health-44495598?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1#amp_tf=From %1%24s

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear.

I think you need to put your dick back in your union jack pants and read the article again.

Only need to look at this

large_red.jpg.f89f75b112b56af64cf48a73f1

Guest Bill Stickers
22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh dear.

I think you need to put your dick back in your union jack pants and read the article again.

Watching Monumental and WVM try and win the 'Who can "pretend" to be the stupidest cunt' race is absolutely thrilling. It makes the Grand National look like an egg and spoon race at a special primary school.

Neck and neck stuff, and I for one wouldn't be willing to try and predict the outcome.

What I'd like to see is a WWF style Royal Rumble showstopper to end it all - a few of the other really dense cunts of Corner days gone by, like Scabies and Extremecunt, coming out the woodwork to anthemic nu-metal songs and fireworks. Maybe Welshcunt could take a steel chair to the head.

1 minute ago, White van man said:

Typical responses from the "don't worry, it's the taking part that counts" brigade.

Dry your eyes and man up.

It's exactly the same as the bus. A vague promise based upon a hypothetical "Brexit dividend" that no one can define at this stage.

Quite how our increasingly desperate Prime Minister can promise this money when she still has absolutely no idea what the final Brexit deal and bill will be, I don't know. 

Luckily for her though, there are still people like you stupid enough to believe the pie-in-the-sky bollocks about the NHS and how it will flourish after Brexit. 

18 minutes ago, White van man said:

Basic maths.

EU - £15 billion

NHS + £15 billion.

Simple. What part of that do you need explained?

All of it, because it doesn't say that in the article. For a start, it's 20bn a year. Secondly, there is this:

In her BBC interview, Mrs May did not spell out how the £20bn a year would be funded but said: "As a country we will be contributing more, a bit more, but also we will have that sum of money that is available from the European Union."

So what's your point? A hypothetical amount of money is being spuriously promised to fund an NHS spending increase, partly from tax increases and partly from ringfenced hypothetical savings that no one has any idea what the amount will be as the Brexit deal has not even been finalised yet.

Absolute fucking bollocks. It's the political equivalent of some cunt in a pub begging for a pint and promising he'll pay you back because "he's going to see a man about a dog," and will hit the big time by next Tuesday.

32 minutes ago, Penelope said:

Only need to look at this

large_red.jpg.f89f75b112b56af64cf48a73f1

Look at what? The ratio of porkies told per every ten government statements? National clinical depression rates? OK its an infographic showing the Average Annual Real Growth rate (%) of health spending. The obvious question is where did Brown & Blair source the funds that increased spending growth by more than half. The problem of spending money that a country does not have is that it will eventually have to be paid back. The out going Labour Chief Secretary to the Treasury famously left a note to his successor saying "there's no money left". The Coalition was left with two stark choices - either substantially increase taxes which would push the country further into recession or reduce spending that was out of control.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
36 minutes ago, White van man said:

Basic maths.

EU - £15 billion

NHS + £15 billion.

Simple. What part of that do you need explained?

EU payments    -£18 billion

Thatcher's rebate        +£6 billion

Income from EU           +£7 billion

Better off outside the EU + £5 billion, less than 4% of the annual NHS budget.

Guest Lady Penelope
40 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Look at what? The ratio of porkies told per every ten government statements? National clinical depression rates? OK its an infographic showing the Average Annual Real Growth rate (%) of health spending. The obvious question is where did Brown & Blair source the funds that increased spending growth by more than half. The problem of spending money that a country does not have is that it will eventually have to be paid back. The out going Labour Chief Secretary to the Treasury famously left a note to his successor saying "there's no money left". The Coalition was left with two stark choices - either substantially increase taxes which would push the country further into recession or reduce spending that was out of control.

"The letter recalls a similar note left by Tory Reginald Maudling to his Labour successor James Callaghan in 1964: "Good luck, old cock ... Sorry to leave it in such a mess."

21 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Lying is always an intrinsic part and art of any political campaign.

Anyone who believes the tory cunts give two shits about the NHS is a mug.

UK plc should walk away from these negotiations. It is being fucked royally. 

Fukked from the start beasty baby 

Panzerknacker 

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

All of it, because it doesn't say that in the article. For a start, it's 20bn a year. Secondly, there is this:

In her BBC interview, Mrs May did not spell out how the £20bn a year would be funded but said: "As a country we will be contributing more, a bit more, but also we will have that sum of money that is available from the European Union."

So what's your point? A hypothetical amount of money is being spuriously promised to fund an NHS spending increase, partly from tax increases and partly from ringfenced hypothetical savings that no one has any idea what the amount will be as the Brexit deal has not even been finalised yet.

Absolute fucking bollocks. It's the political equivalent of some cunt in a pub begging for a pint and promising he'll pay you back because "he's going to see a man about a dog," and will hit the big time by next Tuesday.

Obviously she's not going to rub the EUs noses in it, whilst we're still negotiating. They're still upset we're leaving.

It's the polictical equivalent of watching Man City do a victory lap whilst wearing a Man Utd shirt.

Remain project fear was all transparent nonsense. Nothing came true. They all used the same projection model, based on hypothetical doom.

Leave campaign £350 million to NHS. Sorted.

You can't seriously use the brexit bill in a defence of remain, when the leave campaign is about stopping giving our nations money to the EU.

Boris's bus money, increase in NI and probably a bit of austerity easing. It's better spent on the NHS than leaving our shores. 50,000 people work for the EU. Doing what?. I'll be honest, I think my parents could have maybe fed me bananas that were a couple of degrees out, and I'm fine.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
16 minutes ago, White van man said:

Obviously she's not going to rub the EUs noses in it, whilst we're still negotiating. They're still upset we're leaving.

It's the polictical equivalent of watching Man City do a victory lap whilst wearing a Man Utd shirt.

Remain project fear was all transparent nonsense. Nothing came true. They all used the same projection model, based on hypothetical doom.

Leave campaign £350 million to NHS. Sorted.

You can't seriously use the brexit bill in a defence of remain, when the leave campaign is about stopping giving our nations money to the EU.

Boris's bus money, increase in NI and probably a bit of austerity easing. It's better spent on the NHS than leaving our shores. 50,000 people work for the EU. Doing what?. I'll be honest, I think my parents could have maybe fed me bananas that were a couple of degrees out, and I'm fine.

Basically the the contributors that get out less than they put in (Germany, Netherlands, etc) are pissed off that we're leaving because maybe they will have to pay more. Also the ones that get out more than they put in (Baltic countries for example) will have to pay in more or get less out, so they're pissed off with the UK also, so they all want to punish us. But then we as a nation have been disliked by other nations for hundreds of years, but they soon came begging to us in 1914 & 1939.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

It's exactly the same as the bus. A vague promise based upon a hypothetical "Brexit dividend" that no one can define at this stage.

Quite how our increasingly desperate Prime Minister can promise this money when she still has absolutely no idea what the final Brexit deal and bill will be, I don't know. 

Luckily for her though, there are still people like you stupid enough to believe the pie-in-the-sky bollocks about the NHS and how it will flourish after Brexit. 

Likewise your tedious fatalistic prophecies of an economic catastrophe which is yet to happen, and probably never will.