CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Brownlee Brothers

Cuntybaws

C_TF5-COL-1C-2_20170621_UK.jpg?o=zvFBaJW

Fuck me, but this pair of cunts make Andy Murray appear almost personable. How shit must you be to end up prostituting yourself to Aldi while some stumpy dwarf Paralympian swimming cunt picks up the lucrative Vitality gig alongside a dachshund. I hope the wankers get Weil’s disease.

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

C_TF5-COL-1C-2_20170621_UK.jpg?o=zvFBaJW

Fuck me, but this pair of cunts make Andy Murray appear almost personable. How shit must you be to end up prostituting yourself to Aldi while some stumpy dwarf Paralympian swimming cunt picks up the lucrative Vitality gig alongside a dachshund. I hope the wankers get Weil’s disease.

Dull they maybe- let's face it the cunts are from Yorkshire- but I'm sure they made a few quid out of it, not unlike their fellow "yorkies" at Huddersfield or Leeds football club, most of whom earn more in a month than these 2 in a year, combined. I'd rather my kids have sporting hero like this rather than fuckwit South American soccer players, or even scotch ones. Hold on....

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Who the fuck are they? 

My point exactly. Gold and silver Olympic medalists in one of the most challenging disciplines of all, but they're so bland and instantly forgettable that, er, what was I saying again?