CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Being banged up within the hour.

The Beast

4 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

... and there was I too, being locked in the cooler. It's all a bit barking mad. My only crime was to post a pic of Frank as is evident:

To whom it may concern,

My son Frank & I should never have allowed one of our most treasured family photographs to fall into 'eavens hands to darken my son's name on The Corner. It is our understanding that it may have caused some upset to Bubba (identity hidden) and his side-kick id Xxxxxxx, together a few small-fry Tarts who always bark up the same tree. However, Bubba in particular has always openly encouraged our canine way of life and has not once ever complained when joining in with Frank & myself on a regular basis. Yours sincerely, Mrs D F & Mr Frank Weimarana

Fuck me, you truly are one weapons grade simpleton. 

As Baws has kindly identified your family members and home address, don’t worry about being bored during cooler time. 

Idiot. 

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

It's a rifle not a gun n raise yer head a bit and I'll send ya a letter with it 

Panzerknacker 

I thought you'd have a spud gun. lol

On 5/31/2018 at 11:32 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Forget all that nonsense, Hubby just bought a Nordhavn, wot do you think about that? Personally, I have mixed feelings...boys and their toys etc, but what can one do?

I’m not great with boats, but I think you and I could be good for each other. Luca 7.30?

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I’m not great with boats, but I think you and I could be good for each other. Luca 7.30?

I hardly think that Mrs.R wishes to spend the evening eating egg papardelle with you, Frank. I imagine that the experience would be rather sullied by her picturing your hairless, humpty-fucking-dumpty type head splitting its contents over a bowl of durum wheat flour.

On 5/28/2018 at 2:51 PM, White van man said:

Islam caused Brexit. Islam caused the 5 star movement in Italy. Islam caused Marine le Penn in France. Also Germany, Austria and anywhere there's a vote. When we have friendly banter with panzyknacker winding him up. What's the thing we say to him? Immigrants (islam) are coming to Ireland. It's not difficult to gauge public feeling.

Please would it be possible to demonstrate this. I'll be patient, as finding evidence will take a while.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Please would it be possible to demonstrate this. I'll be patient, as finding evidence will take a while.

Eire is no use to the EU, in LGBT terms, its known as a taker. All its trade is with us, the EU quickly saw this so offered them £130 billion over the next 20 year just to try to fuck up brexit. I know they're not getting it and so does everyone else. Their Indian cheif will take all the cock the EU throw at him and then bent over for more. 

Panzys like the down syndrome kid doing the egg and spoon race at school sports day. You know he's fucked but you give him a smile (a like) on his way past.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, White van man said:

Eire is no use to the EU, in LGBT terms, its known as a taker. All its trade is with us, the EU quickly saw this so offered them £130 billion over the next 20 year just to try to fuck up brexit. I know they're not getting it and so does everyone else. Their Indian cheif will take all the cock the EU throw at him and then bent over for more. 

Panzys like the down syndrome kid doing the egg and spoon race at school sports day. You know he's fucked but you give him a smile (a like) on his way past.

If Panzy is the runner, you’re the fucking egg.

A bald, pasty, humpty dumpy little thing with the brainpower of an underdone yolky foetus, about to get his head cracked in.  

Guest White van man
21 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If Panzy is the runner, you’re the fucking egg.

A bald, pasty, humpty dumpy little thing with the brainpower of an underdone yolky foetus, about to get his head cracked in.  

Bill Tiny Dick Stickers, I don't think you've fully recovered from the pounding Mrs Roops give you. Your 2 noms back were trying to convince us you had a girlfriend and 4 friends to play football with. Five a side would need 9 friends. Did you run out of fingers to count on because you had your phone in one hand. Did you mean Fifa18? because they're not real friends and you're probably playing with kids. If you need help, we're all here for you.

Am i a white egg?

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

Bill Tiny Dick Stickers, I don't think you've fully recovered from the pounding Mrs Roops give you. Your 2 noms back were trying to convince us you had a girlfriend and 4 friends to play football with. Five a side would need 9 friends. Did you run out of fingers to count on because you had your phone in one hand. Did you mean Fifa18? because they're not real friends and you're probably playing with kids. If you need help, we're all here for you.

Am i a white egg?

Oh shit!

Guest White van man
4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Oh shit!

I don't know many adults who send a letter to santa for an X box. It's perfectly clear what i meant and was no way what you could be impling i meant. We're here having a bit of fun insulting each other in funny ways. Chill out.

Guest Erroreptile404
38 minutes ago, White van man said:

I don't know many adults who send a letter to santa for an X box. It's perfectly clear what i meant and was no way what you could be impling i meant. We're here having a bit of fun insulting each other in funny ways. Chill out.

I'm a Sony man thank you very much.

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I'm a Sony guy thank you very much.

My 2 sons got X box. This was me and brothers favourite game in our younger years.

Guest Erroreptile404
30 minutes ago, White van man said:

My 2 sons got X box. This was me and brothers favourite game in our younger years.

The 2D Mortal Kombat games were great.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, White van man said:

Five a side would need 9 friends. 

It would if it was a non competitive, limp wristed affair. We usually play another team you fucking spiv. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Penelope said:

You and Albert are the Punchy Twins.

Are they the wrestlers from Stockport?

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hug?

If it makes you feel better and get over the traumatising effects of the weapons grade cuntings burt is handing out of late. I'm thinking of calling it a day as I can't compete with his wit and popularity and the vile character assassinations he unleashes 

13 hours ago, White van man said:

The bog rats could be yer best buds when ya get the final shove out the door. .but yer making it hard to be pals with the kunts yer sending to do the talking ..leave now with a bit of dignity yiz kunts

Panzerknacker