CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Thick fucking footballist cunts

Stubby Pecker

15 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Take her up on it stubby, you won’t be getting any better offers.

Stubby has got an unbelievably high opinion of himself, so I doubt he will be willing to accept his place amongst the banal. Can you remember when he claimed to have authored numerous scientific papers? 

Guest White van man
16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Ok, it goes without saying and it's been done to death, football is for irons etc ....

England superstar and confirmed thicko, Raheem (yes his real name) Stirling has basically told the world he's got the morals of a small minded thug by getting a gun tattooed on his leg. So rather than tell him he's an irresponsible bell end followed by a whack across the chops with a muddy boot, penalty missing failure Southgate has assured us all that he's a great role model to children. If idolising gun culture and pretending to be some kind of rapper/gangster, then you're spot on Gareth, you colossal fucking tit.

I hope the England team hotel is fire bombed by Russian neo nazis, Stirling survives but his offending leg is burnt to the stump.

My first thought was just a young lad trying to look cool, then i thought no, the cunts know exactly what they're doing. They know the stereotype, that's why you never see a black man eating a banana outside. He's trying to promote gangsta. Google 'Jay Boothroyd tattoo.' He's got a gun, granade, flick knife and rifle to spell the word love. Ex England and QPR.  Rihannas got a pistol tattoo. 

With all the white farmers getting shot in Africa, i wonder if we'll hear the white half of Afua Hirsch demanding that Stirlings England caps are taken off him and erased from history.

If that wasn't bad enough, he was caught with another woman, fair play for that, but not when your birds just give birth. That's a mega cunts trick. And if you think the little runs like a sissy cunt couldn't get any lower, he used to play for fucking Liverpool.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, White van man said:

My first thought was just a young lad trying to look cool, then i thought no, the cunts know exactly what they're doing. They know the stereotype, that's why you never see a black man eating a banana outside. He's trying to promote gangsta. Google 'Jay Boothroyd tattoo.' He's got a gun, granade, flick knife and rifle to spell the word love. Ex England and QPR.  Rihannas got a pistol tattoo. 

With all the white farmers getting shot in Africa, i wonder if we'll hear the white half of Afua Hirsch demanding that Stirlings England caps are taken off him and erased from history.

If that wasn't bad enough, he was caught with another another woman, fair play for that, but not when your birds just give birth. That's a mega cunts trick. And if you think the little runs like a sissy cunt couldn't get any lower, he used to play for fucking Liverpool.

A real stream of unconsciousness from a real thick cunt. None of your points make any sense or naturally lead on to one another. Just weird racist ramblings. 

Sterling can’t control what Boothroyd does, he’s got nothing to do with Rhianna and even less to do with white farmers in South Africa.

Unless you think all black people operate like a kind of hive mind?

On 6/2/2018 at 12:59 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

the only reason Katie Price married Alex Reid, was because she needed a bloke strong enough to stop Harvey from trying to fuck her.

If that is true, how do you explain her younger children?

And don't come with the Peter Andre cunt, even he couldn't be that desperate, could he?

Guest White van man
1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

A real stream of unconsciousness from a real thick cunt. None of your points make any sense or naturally lead on to one another. Just weird racist ramblings. 

Sterling can’t control what Boothroyd does, he’s got nothing to do with Rhianna and even less to do with white farmers in South Africa.

Unless you think all black people operate like a kind of hive mind?

No, my point is they do. Not me. I'm going to an Iranian wedding.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, White van man said:

No, my point is they do. Not me. I'm going to an Iranian wedding.

My point is you’re a remedial spastic and you’re dragging this site into the gutter. 

Guest White van man
7 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

My point is you’re a remedial spastic and you’re dragging this site into the gutter. 

Just have discussions like everyone else. Playing the racist card whenever you're beat makes you look like a remainer or female. Man up and stick to the points or join mumsnet.

Guest Bill Stickers
28 minutes ago, White van man said:

Just have discussions like everyone else. Playing the racist card whenever you're beat makes you look like a remainer or female. Man up and stick to the points or join mumsnet.

Playing the racist card when someone is being a racist, ridiculous isn’t it. 

Guest White van man
18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm sorry, none of this made any sense.

I think he's trying to say Harveys father was Dwight Yorke, but didnt want accused of saying all black men fuck off and have nothing to do with their kids.

Alf Garnett wasn't about being racist. It was about taking the piss out of racists. It showed them as a joke. That helped rasism. People like Abbott and Hirsch who play the racism card evertime a black person is mentioned are fucking idiots and just get themselves disliked. They end up looking the joke and getting the piss taken out of them. And rightly so.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He's not the only one!

Although Stub and I have a history of sectarian hatred and immolation of each other's pets, I have to agree with him on this matter. Johnny Footballer (and his camp followers) should be stabbed and forced to listen to 'Eavens jokes whilst bleeding out. 

Guest White van man
38 minutes ago, Neil said:

Bollocks

Yeah i agree it was pure out and out racism. Don't you think though that it was brilliantly written to show Alf as an old racist bigot. Some people maybe have been "go on, tell him Alf" on a conscious level, but subconsciously, no one wanted to be seen as Alf in real life. No one was laughing at the black guy. They laughed at Alf being a bigot. He was portrayed as the old fool.

Oh yeah and Ricky Gervais only takes the piss out of spackers and poofs to highlight people's prejudice,not for laughs at all,he really wouldn't mind at all if his programmes were deemed as unfunny.

Johnny Speight was a  cunt

3 hours ago, r-soles said:

If that is true, how do you explain her younger children?

And don't come with the Peter Andre cunt, even he's couldn't be that desperate, could he?

Eric was quoting frankie boyle, soles. One of boyles more headline-grabbing one liners. 

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Stubby has got an unbelievably high opinion of himself, so I doubt he will be willing to accept his place amongst the banal. Can you remember when he claimed to have authored numerous scientific papers? 

Take no notice @Stubby Pecker they're just jealous .. how do you like you tea in the morning .. is Lancashire Tea OK?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Decimus said:

He did author them .. using a ghost writer.