CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Competitive Dads

Neil

On ‎7‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:05 AM, judgetwi said:

Competitive Dads? How about Tom Daley and his creepy , boy loving “husband”. If ever there was a “marriage “ headed for divorce this is the one. 

After all the photo shoots and sleb interviews are over what happens to this poor fucking kid? Obviously fucked up for the rest of his life. But “he so cute” and “ain’t it nice” and “what time is Love Island on anyway?”

But as long as slebs are making money that’s all that matters.

Said it before but the level of publicity garnered by Daley is inversely proportional to his level of sporting achievement.

Two-times Olympic Bronze medallist - and that's worth all this carry on is it?

Keep milking that 'I'm out and now I'm a mummydad angle' Tom, because sporting-achievement-wise, you're Carlton Palmer, minus the skill

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Said it before but the level of publicity garnered by Daley is inversely proportional to his level of sporting achievement.

Keep milking that 'I'm out and now I'm a mummydad angle' Tom, because sporting-achievement-wise, you're Carlton Palmer, minus the skill, 

.....looks, style and elegance. 

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Keep milking that 'I'm out and now I'm a mummydad angle' Tom, because sporting-achievement-wise, you're Carlton Palmer, minus the skill

Rother's would not like to have read that. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Competitive mum's are worse, especially when they start fighting over which one of them is going to receive my love juice all over their Snatch. 

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Competitive mum's are worse, especially when they start fighting over which one of them is going to receive my love juice all over their Snatch. 

Drew?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 6/27/2018 at 6:46 AM, Neil said:

Actually it was Sean Locke but point taken

Sean Locke, imagine a night on the lash with that daft cunt. I'd piss meself to death whilst choking on me own chortling.

@Stubby Pecker  please note, none of the above is a euphemism for spunk gargling.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At least their wheelchairs provide a defensive barrier.

Is it Drew’s worst, creepiest comment to date? He’s firmly filled the void Ding left in that respect. Do you remember him bragging about how he used to stalk his 10/10 ex girlfriends on Facebook and crack one out over them?

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Is it Drew’s worst, creepiest comment to date? He’s firmly filled the void Ding left in that respect. Do you remember him bragging about how he used to stalk his 10/10 ex girlfriends on Facebook and crack one out over them?

I remember the comment about the uber fit bird in his office, whose arse he slapped, and she absolutely loved it.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Drew wants to cum all over Snatch.

and it's not even Tuesday.

I did consider putting tits instead but thought the snatch sounded more impressive especially when you think they've all got fannys like a well used keep net.

4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I did consider putting tits instead but thought the snatch sounded more impressive especially when you think they've all got fannys like a well used keep net.

It appears that @Neil has some competition for the Mills & Boon award for romantic fiction this year.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember the comment about the uber fit bird in his office, whose arse he slapped, and she absolutely loved it.

Reporting him to HR was all part of their role playing in his mind.

17 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Just imagine this cunt with a Yorkshire accent...

the-big-bang-theory-330x330.jpg

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

The word Snatch always makes we think of Land Rover, as in “Four British Soldiers we’re blown to fuck on patrol near Kabul today, when their ageing snatch Land Rover hit a roadside IED”. 

I gather the Infantrymen of the Royal Irish called their Landies Myra and Rose, the 2 most dangerous Snatches they could think of. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker. 

Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Sean Locke, imagine a night on the lash with that daft cunt. I'd piss meself to death whilst choking on me own chortling.

@Stubby Pecker  please note, none of the above is a euphemism for spunk gargling.

Understood, B Luggs. I'll cede to our barely literate brummie bin man, in punkers absence of course, as the expert on washing the tonsils with the white stuff. Vile Black Country serf 

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

William (Total Disappointment) Stickers??

You’re worse than Jazz. At least he came up with Tiny Dick.