CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shape of things to come

PANZER MURPHY

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You quite clearly have a history of horrific sexual abuse. As a result of spending your formative years being horrendously skull fucked by your parish priest, the Broca's area of your brain is obviously damaged beyond repair.

In layman's terms, your rambling fucking shit makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

You sanction state murder of the unborn to appease women’s “rights” most of whose sexual exploits take place outside marriage.

A reason for religion to become compulsory in my opinion..

You’re morally bankrupt.

• Like 2

Guest DrCunt
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You sanction state murder of the unborn to appease women’s “rights” most of whose sexual exploits take place outside marriage.

A reason for religion to become compulsory in my opinion..

You’re morally bankrupt.

Getting plenty of bites tonight I see. Troll.

I genuinely believe that if I met you I'd repeatedly smash you in the face with a brick.

Guest judgetwi
50 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

I genuinely believe that if I met you I'd repeatedly smash you in the face with a brick.

Possibly a fair point. However, threatening people with violence on a website is the mark of a wanker. When the same wanker uses the image of a penis as his avatar........well, it speaks for itself I think.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Possibly a fair point. However, threatening people with violence on a website is the mark of a wanker. When the same wanker uses the image of a penis as his avatar........well, it speaks for itself I think.

I’m going to come round to your house and smash your fucking face in with a concrete slab. 

7 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Actually the image is of a dog (its been posted all over ArseBook), but as "Dr"Cunt also claims to be a GP and Type 1 diabetic perhaps he needs to have a visit from the GMC's heavies with an extra dose of insulin just to "make sure".

9 hours ago, Punkape said:

Yes you do raise a valid point here, there is also no thought about of what effect all this has on the children who do result from these type of "exploits". There are situations where abortion might be justified but it should never be considered as justified as part of a "woman's right to choose" or merely on the grounds of reckless behaviour by the woman herself.

10 hours ago, DrCunt said:

You haven’t addressed my point have you ?

Would you like to have been terminated in the womb ?

Whether you got there through a one night stand, rape or conventional methods why should your life be terminated?

34 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Whether you got there through a one night stand, rape or conventional methods why should your life be terminated?

Well that depends at what point you believe human consciousness begins in the womb, if at all. It is universally accepted that a bunch of cells has no consciousness. Interestingly, human thalamocortical interactions do not develop until the end of the third trimester (25-40 weeks) of pregnancy. Personally, in making such a decision to terminate a pregnancy (thankfully, I have never had to face that dilemma) I would be guided by science and my own moral conscience and not by a pseudo-religious nut job.

1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well that depends at what point you believe human consciousness begins in the womb, if at all. It is universally accepted that a bunch of cells has no consciousness. Interestingly, human thalamocortical interactions do not develop until the end of the third trimester (25-40 weeks) of pregnancy. Personally, in making such a decision to terminate a pregnancy (thankfully, I have never had to face that dilemma) I would be guided by science and my own moral conscience and not by a pseudo-religious nut job.

Such choices should be removed from moral philistines and this would in turn strengthen marriage, protect the unborn,stop teen pregnancies, massively reduce the amount of casual sex and wipe out STD’s especially AIDS.

You should embrace the correct choices and become a Catholic.

Guest Gronda Gronda
44 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It is beyond being obtuse to say that there are no good moral reasons for terminating a pregnancy.

One possible example is to avoid an unwanted baby being put through a miserable existence, and the mother being traumatised.

I understand that you aren't being at all sincere here, but due to the pain your comments could cause, maybe you should pick a different topic to troll people with.

How are your CD sales down at your local Tower Hamlets flea market?

7 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

It is beyond being obtuse to say that there are no good moral reasons for terminating a pregnancy.

One possible example is to avoid an unwanted baby being put through a miserable existence, and the mother being traumatised.

I understand that you aren't being at all sincere here, but due to the pain your comments could cause, maybe you should pick a different topic to troll people with.

How are your CD sales down at your local Tower Hamlets flea market?

How do know whether some child is going to have a miserable existence and so justify termination.  

You’re  one step removed from Dr Mengele....

Guest 'eavensabove
15 hours ago, Decimus said:

Being opposed to abortion even in cases of rape and incest.

Is that not mental? And if not, why not?

It was solely due to anti-abortion laws that allowed J Ree Smeg to live. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

How do know whether some child is going to have a miserable existence and so justify termination.  

You are 1 step down from pond scum. Primaeval slime boy.

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

A large portion of the responsibility for the quality of life that a young child is afforded sits with it's parents. A woman who has experienced the trauma of rape is likely not going to be in a good mental place when it comes to raising a child in a stable environment. Or maybe she will, the point is that she deserves the right to make that decision.

Any reasonable person knows this to be true.  I get that you thrive on trolling, but this is in very bad taste.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Gronda Gronda said:

A large portion of the responsibility for the quality of life that a young child is afforded sits with it's parents. A woman who has experienced the trauma of rape is likely not going to be in a good mental place when it comes to raising a child in a stable environment. Or maybe she will, the point is that she deserves the right to make that decision.

Any reasonable person knows this to be true.  I get that you thrive on trolling, but this is in very bad taste.

Here Fucking Here. I couldn't agree more.  Can you imagine also, growing up with knowing that your Dad was a rapist, like many probably have? 

Guest DrCunt
17 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Penis? It's a golden retriever. Anyway, who cares what you think. Pissant.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Such choices should be removed from moral philistines and this would in turn strengthen marriage, protect the unborn,stop teen pregnancies, massively reduce the amount of casual sex and wipe out STD’s especially AIDS.

You should embrace the correct choices and become a Catholic.

Still running in safe mode since your return I see - sticking to your core subjects. Change the record, you tiresome, repetitive wanker.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Bill Stickers

It’s a shame Mrs Doubleday (neé Hindley) didn’t abort you.