CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those that eat whilst shopping in supermarkets.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

These crisps aren't making it to the checkout, are they?

6a0133ec75f790970b0133f2bc607f970b-800wi

It’s great to see Keith Lard finally get the sex change he always wanted. 

Guest Erroreptile404
30 minutes ago, Boaby said:

You can all fuck off, food tastes better if it’s on a “try before you buy” so you can all fuck right off. I eat for free, who’s the fuckwitshere

Are you that transient who staggers about with a can of special brew wearing piss streaked combat trousers rooting through the bins behind supermarkets?

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

And the bargain ghouls. Usually to be found stalking the cold cut counters and chiller sections between the hours of 7pm and 9pm. Desperately pawing at the end of day reduced item section, salivating over twenty slices of Billy Bear for ten pence and becoming sexually enraged at half-price, dented cans of own brand cider

The icing on the cake...Successful bargain bin raid, followed up by a £2.50 discount coupon with triple clubcard points on a £10 spend,  instant boner.

Oooof.

55 minutes ago, Boaby said:

You can all fuck off, food tastes better if it’s on a “try before you buy” so you can all fuck right off. I eat for free, who’s the fuckwitshere

Not a problem for a disgusting little spunk guzzling illiterate wanker like yourself. 

Kill yourself. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

During your time in the cooler, were you reconditioned Clockwork Orange style? Granted you're coming out with more or less the same absolute fucking shit as usual, but you've shown remarkable restraint in the above post by not mentioning "Ape" or "Tescos".

You stupid little cunt.

Now this, is cunting.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Boaby said:

Oh fuck, you really are a total arse sucking leech. Have some CC advice, you are already finished here, so drink petrol, swallow a match, goad some terrorists and if that doesn't work, kill yourself.

5 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was reminded today of these grimy wretches, upon my discovering cooked-chicken bones discarded & stashed behind the fresh tarts & cakes. This is by no means an isolated incident either, as many a-pig openly wander the aisles munching on pies etc., from packet-to-gullet whilst loading their trolleys, and/or allowing their kids to snack on items before even reaching the checkouts.  It's one thing to rob from supermarkets at every given opportunity, but episodes such as chicken-bone disposal are nothing short of abhorrent.

Explains why Tesco have been cooking the books for so long. There ain’t any profit and will never be.

4 hours ago, colonelkurtz said:

A quick 'accidental' twatting  to their ankles with your trolley followed by a wholly insincere apology usually does the trick . Just watch as the fat gob full of Monster Munch and diet Coke is spluttered out  all over the place.

It depends on the size of the fucker you are colliding with. May have an undesirable bounce back effect. And there is the issue of sweat waft to be considered too.

2 hours ago, Boaby said:

As you have clearly not understood the main gripe of this nom, let me refresh it for you: it’s not the theft. It’s the disgusting disposal of the stinking leftovers, left by the clientele,  you clueless, fucking moron.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

If the managers are open to advice, they could read this, put the week old sushi in the bargain bin, and fuck the cunts off permanently.  

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

I was reminded today of these grimy wretches, upon my discovering cooked-chicken bones discarded & stashed behind the fresh tarts & cakes. This is by no means an isolated incident either, as many a-pig openly wander the aisles munching on pies etc., from packet-to-gullet whilst loading their trolleys, and/or allowing their kids to snack on items before even reaching the checkouts.  It's one thing to rob from supermarkets at every given opportunity, but episodes such as chicken-bone disposal are nothing short of abhorrent.

What a load of fucking bollocks. I have been in hundreds of supermarkets thousands of times and I have only once seen some cunt eating the merchandise.....who may well have paid for it at the checkout......don’t fucking know and don’t fucking care! Then this cunt expects us to believe that there are cunts running around his local supermarket eating pies and chickens and hiding the remains. Don’t they have CCTV in this wanker’s world? Where does he live.....fucking Rwanda or what?

Yet not a single one of you attempts to take the piss out of this well-known fantasist and liar.

Cunts corner? Fucking finished mate.Just a joke.

Wankers Corner.

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What a load of fucking bollocks. I have been in hundreds of supermarkets thousands of times and I have only once seen some cunt eating the merchandise.....who may well have paid for it at the checkout......don’t fucking know and don’t fucking care! Then this cunt expects us to believe that there are cunts running around his local supermarket eating pies and chickens and hiding the remains. Don’t they have CCTV in this wanker’s world? Where does he live.....fucking Rwanda or what?

Yet not a single one of you attempts to take the piss out of this well-known fantasist and liar.

Wankers Corner.

Oh look, it's Judge again, acting with incredulity that someone can leave their house and go to the supermarket.

Fat shut-in, meals-on-wheels fucking cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wankers Corner.

Well fuck off then, dickhead wanker.

7 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Well fuck off then, dickhead wanker.

I suppose it's sort of better now he's reverted to his misanthropic wanker mode. His Steve Bannon tribute act and bandying about of alt-right watchwords was doing my fucking head in.

Guest Bill Stickers
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wankers Corner.

Speak for yourself. I haven’t enjoyed the corner this much for a long time. MC has provided countless hours of entertainment and there’s been some decent sub plots developing too.

Apologies it isn’t a big alt right buzzword bingo self hating circle jerk anymore, or a kebab comparison website.

Fat stupid cunt. Feel free to pack your bags and fuck off if it’s got so bad. 

Guest 'eavensabove
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Wankers Corner.

I take it that you're a Nerd in your spare time too. You certainly display the characteristics of being one. 

You have an ongoing history of grooming Tesco staff into reducing the price of stale croissants on your every-other Friday-night out, and I doubt you'd know a chicken bone, or a pie,  if it was shoved up your arse.  It's more than obvious from your pathetic missive that your time spent whilst shopping, is to wander aimlessly with your tongue drooping from your mouth like a Mong on Krystal Meth, basket under-arm, laden with shite that would otherwise be destined for the skip.  You low-life fucking Jerk. 

Guest 'eavensabove
16 hours ago, Boaby said:

Why would you buy before you’ve tried some food, and anyway you pay enough for the food anyway. Bastards supermarkets make enough profits. If anyone disagrees they can fuck off. I once ate some pick and mix unpaid for at the late great Woolworths, so ha ha ha

It's robbing cunts like You, that are responsible for taking Woolies' to the clearners, which culminated with Rick losing his Saturday job. There's nothing 'ha ha ha'  about being a small-fry Pick & Mix felon. Nothing at all. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

I take it that you're a Nerd in your spare time too. You certainly display the characteristics of being one. 

You have an ongoing history of grooming Tesco staff into reducing the price of stale croissants on your every-other Friday-night out, and I doubt you'd know a chicken bone, or a pie,  if it was shoved up your arse.  It's more than obvious from your pathetic missive that your time spent whilst shopping, is to wander aimlessly with your tongue drooping from your mouth like a Mong on Krystal Meth, basket under-arm, laden with shite that would otherwise be destined for the skip.  You low-life fucking Jerk. 

@judgetwi you’ve just been wrecked by jazz. I think you’re done here.