CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shroud of Turin fake

southerncunt

Guest Alfie Noakes

Reliqary was a mediaeval moneyspinner for the church, pilgrammiges to view and revere them made lots of money. Not one holy relic is real, as fake as the idea of there being a god. Probably made by DaVinci to appease the pope for all the anatomy dissections he was doing.

Fuck off all religious biggots, you exist in all corners of the mass delusion.

Edited by Alfie Noakes
Fuck off baws

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Relicary was a mediaeval moneyspinner for the church. Not one holy relic is real, as fake as the idea of there being a god. Probably made by DaVinci to appease the pope for all the anatomy dissections he was doing.

Does that include MCs motor? It seems kosher enough to me. 

conway-tx-coupe-_0011.jpg

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Relicary was a mediaeval moneyspinner for the church, pilgrammiges to view and revere them made lots of money. Not one holy relic is real, as fake as the idea of there being a god. Probably made by DaVinci to appease the pope for all the anatomy dissections he was doing.

I am surprised the Vatican has not pooled together all those magical totems and taken them on a miracle christian road show, around Jesus land  - the US yet. The placebo effect would have been a proper money maker for the paedo club.

16 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Relicary was a mediaeval moneyspinner for the church, pilgrammiges to view and revere them made lots of money. Not one holy relic is real, as fake as the idea of there being a god. Probably made by DaVinci to appease the pope for all the anatomy dissections he was doing.

Firstly your avatar is creepy and looks like a cadaverous Jimmy Savile.

The title of the nom has given you another opportunity to launch another deluded tirade against the Church, which has been the bedrock of our country, our laws and our Christian culture.It will continue to thrive, guide and provide succour and comfort to humanity.

You are a nasty disgrace.

I suspect you worship the devil and attend Pagan rites in the nude with other enfeebled, corrupted riff-raff.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Firstly your avatar is creepy and looks like an cadaverous Jimmy Savile.

The title of the nom has given you another opportunity to launch another deluded tirade against the Church, which has been the bedrock of our country, our laws and our Christian culture.It will continue to thrive, guide and provide succour and comfort to humanity.

I suspect you worship the devil and attend Pagan rites in the nude with other enfeebled, corrupted riff-raff.

One day, a shit and semen encrusted sheet will be discovered among the ruins of a cardboard box shanty town, and will be known as the (arse)holy shroud of Pukeape.

• Like 1

Guest Alfie Noakes
4 hours ago, Punkape said:

Firstly your avatar is creepy and looks like an cadaverous Jimmy Savile.

Church congregations are so big they are closing almost as many churches as pubs these days.

Poor, childish, out of touch with reality, I could go on but you really are in decline. Lets face it you are fucked and if you don't know who Gollum is you are as uncultured as a rock.

I worship nobody as I do not feel the need to waste my time on humanity's oldest con trick, I am free of that burden.

You total and utter fucking bellend.

Reported again for bringing that cunt Saville into it.

6 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Church congregations are so big they are closing almost as many churches as pubs these days.

Poor, childish, out of touch with reality, I could go on but you really are in decline. Lets face it you are fucked and if you don't know who Gollum is you are as uncultured as a rock.

I worship nobody as I do not feel the need to waste my time on humanity's oldest con trick, I am free of that burden.

You total and utter fucking bellend.

Reported again for bringing that cunt Saville into it.

Catholic Church attendances are going up worldwide which to a satanist such as yourself must be agony.

Why do you like creepy figures?  Is your unhealthy fixation based on your own physical deformities?

Are you a hunchback? You can still go to church and ring the bells if you are.....

lol. 😂 😝 

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

Catholic Church attendances are going up worldwide which to a satanist such as yourself must be agony.

Why do you like creepy figures?  Is your unhealthy fixation based on your own physical deformities?

Are you a hunchback? You can still go to church and ring the bells if you are.....

lol. 😂 😝 

lol.

Fuck off.

oooh look you got a Stubby like!

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol. 😂 😝 

lol.

Fuck off.

You uncultured blatant liar, this country is what matters and here church attendance is at record low and dropping. How can I believe in satan? He is from mythology I do not believe in you fucking spastic!

I suppose a made up freak like you is living a lie anyway. 

Suck balls, that is all you are good at, your name says it all - do you know the origin of the term punk? It comes from the same place as where those not on normal communal exercise stay.

Perverted, deluded pile of shit freak. Kill yourself.

11 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You uncultured blatant liar, this country is what matters and here church attendance is at record low and dropping. How can I believe in satan? He is from mythology I do not believe in you fucking spastic!

I suppose a made up freak like you is living a lie anyway. 

Suck balls, that is all you are good at, your name says it all - do you know the origin of the term punk? It comes from the same place as where those not on communal exercise stay.

Perverted, deluded pile of shit freak. Kill yourself.

Quasimodo...How’s Esmeralda?

lol.

Are you going to the pub tonight Quasy ?  Large Bells to start off with 🛎 🛎?  Lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

Are you going to the pub tonight Quasy ?  Large Bells to start off with 🛎 🛎?  Lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

Good to see the cooler hasn't changed you punkers. There must have been a steady supply of arse injected spunk to keep you sane.

In your absence @Monumental cunt had been dissing you to the Cotswold hills. Question is, what the fuck are you going to do about it? 

Guest 'eavensabove

I'd date the Churning Swab Cloth, as circa 1960s.  The bloke on the middle is protecting his genitalia from two Biafrans. 

The-Shroud-of-Turin-1-e1496613478617.jpg

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

How is your backroom brothel in Lagos? I hope Mr Mtembe is keeping you busy.

Freaktard!